Silver Surfer vs Genis - H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, this is a H2H fight. That means no blasting is allowed, only physical attacks, such as punching, kicking, grappling, etc. The only energy they are allowed to use is to fly, amp their strength and durability, and/or charge their fists with energy for punching. Also, Silver Surfer is not allowed to use his board for any attacks.

Genis (White Shirt version from Odyssey storyline)

VS

Silver Surfer

So who wins?

thesilverspider
the surfer has a big advantage since he can amp himself to levels of physical strength beyond that of anything i seen genis do.genis is gonna win more often then not since the surfer cant use his board and he does waste alot of energy without it.

armandovalles
no the Surfer can use his board to fly and stuff, just not to attack.

But if u havent seen Genis do anything to amp his strength to SS-levels then u must not read much CM cuz he's fought lots of strong people h2h and won, such as Drax, the Maestro, the Savage Hulk, and Wendigo, all who he beat in H2H.

thesilverspider
the surfer has gone 2 the point where hits from savage hulk wouldn't even shake him.having the board is some what of a disavantage in a h2h fight imo.when it comes to durability surfer is up there but he aint much of a fighter.

ImmortalOne
Can you imagine you head get hit by SS's board ??

Lucid Lui
He beat Wendigo in hand to hand? I hope you're not talking about when he was with Hulk...

Mindship
The Surfer is no martial artist, but as he stated in FF#72, he "has learned to battle as humans battle," and dispatched the Thing quite readily in h2h. And Ben is no slouch in that department.

Don't know much about Genis, so offhand I'd say Surfer wins mainly cuz Surfer is the most unique, most original character ever. Hell, he doesn't even wear silver swimming trunks anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.