Thanos vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Thanos

VS

King Thor

Who wins?

DrDoom101
stalemate. I heard King Thor is equal to Odin. If that's the case, Thanos is in some serious battle.
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=041006140444&q=scan

cheldon
Originally posted by DrDoom101
stalemate. I heard King Thor is equal to Odin. If that's the case, Thanos is in some serious battle.
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=041006140444&q=scan

i think he is still a little below odin as king thor. still, thanos is much smarter and will use it in the fight.

roughrider
King Thor is above Odin. And Odin thrashed Thanos first time they met, though the mad Titan kept trying. A serious battle, with Thor coming out on top.

Ethereal
If not sure how much more King Thor is above Odin.. but it doesn't matter because there both skyfather level; and Odin thrashed Thanos.

King THor Wins

Dizzle
Well it wouldn't be a serious battle, if Thor didn't take... well... everything... seriously. Odin wasn't really trying all that hard against Thanos. The blasts were huge, but Gugnir is definitely not his most powerful weapon. Thanos did pretty much nothing as far as offense goes. Odin just sat there, thwarted his minor attempts, and blasted him. If he had really wanted Thanos dead, Asgard would be a smoking ruin from the explosions. Why? The battle with Set shook galaxies.

Again, keep in mind that King Thor is slightly more powerful than Odin. (though less skilled)

Adam Warlock
This what would happen to Thanos:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/t98hy.jpg

Keep in mind, that's Desak in the Destroyer armor. That's King Thor sending the Mjolnir through the disintegrater beam.

Props to Beyonder for the scan. clap

sam_drugbringer
WOOT Beyonder!

My second fav thor moment is now saved on my computer.

The Ion
What issue is that?

Adam Warlock
Ask Beyonder he uploaded it.

long pig
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
This what would happen to Thanos:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/t98hy.jpg

Keep in mind, that's Desak in the Destroyer armor. That's King Thor sending the Mjolnir through the disintegrater beam.

Props to Beyonder for the scan. clap
Eh....that's about as shitty as Superman pushing the O-Beams back with his heat vision.

ImmortalOne
Yet again Long Pig took the words right outta my mouth !!!

the Darkone
Originally posted by The Ion
What issue is that?

Issue #79 Vol.2

Molecule man
Thanos goes down

Laminator_X
Originally posted by long pig
Eh....that's about as shitty as Superman pushing the O-Beams back with his heat vision.

Well, I dunno about that. The Odinpower created the Destroyer, and Desak may have (must have?) compromised his "god-power-resistance" by bonding with it. This is Thor with a century of experience wielding the power, freshly awakenned from the Odinsleep (ie. max power).

guy222
king thor

Cosmic Cube
Edit: Hey... This thread is old, guy. Why did you revive it just to say that?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Edit: Hey... This thread is old, guy. Why did you revive it just to say that? He has a habit of doing it for some reason.

Inhuman
King Thor

Soljer

He revives old threads to mix things up. Why not?

Thorion
Did Thanos slight you in some way?! Do you really hate him that much?! King Thor mudhole stomps him.

Priest
Thor

llagrok

Would you prefer it if he remade the thread?...

Utrigita
It's better to have some old threads bumped then having new created IMO.

Also it can be quiet funny to see who posted then and what there openion was about the character against each other...

guy222
KT

Endrict Nuul
KT

celestialdemon
Thanos gets beat down.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Ouallada
^Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.