This makes no sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth vraya
This makes no sense and I don't care if it has been done before. Anikan originally went to the darkside to save Padme. So padme dies and Anikan goes completely to the darkside. WTF. I'm sure you guys will have an answer to this ASAP and make me look stupid for making it, but who cares stick out tongue

PVS
no

Originally posted by darth vraya
I'm sure you guys will have an answer to this ASAP and make me look stupid for making it, but who cares stick out tongue

stupid for making it

stupid for making it

stupid for making it

stupid

masterkit
He was over powered and didnt want to go back

darth vraya
I told ya. Ya just can't make a good thread here anymore without copying someone else

PVS
its not a good thread because of this

This makes no sense and I don't care if it has been done before.

in fact that makes you pretty rude and thus deserve rudeness in turn.
sorry erm

DarkYoda
To answer the question though... look at my user rank.
<---

Dr.Gumby
This makes no sense and I don't care if it has been done before. Anikan originally went to the darkside to save Padme. So padme dies and Anikan goes completely to the darkside. WTF. I'm sure you guys will have an answer to this ASAP and make me look stupid for making it, but who cares stick out tongue

man you are just asking to get your ass chewed out for the way you asked that.

spencerspider
yea dude, um ill answer nicely, he had nothing left think about it, Obi-Wan just sliced and diced him, all the jedu were dead practically, Padme was gone, and he had nothing left.

morgan01
in the end all he had was the darkside. all he had was palps who was the only one who ever told him the things he wanted to hear. just the wow nice job, a pat on the back, instead it was the jedi fearing his powers that brought them down. and in the book it says in the end all he has in the darkness.

JenR1215
This is the most RETARDED thread erm

Ast
Anakin

GCG
Originally posted by Ast
Anakin

LOL ; just to make sure he gets it.

PVS
Originally posted by JenR1215
This is the most RETARDED thread erm

now thats a bit too bold of a statement. you havent been around long.
believe me, the retardation of this thread dwarfs in comparison to the horrors many of us have seen here

JenR1215
ok i'll rephase it....

*clears throat*

This is the most RETARDED thread, I have seen so far**

How's that? lol

b-dan
well i would be pissed off and consumed by darkness to if i got an arm and both legs chopped off than getting burned to a crisp than having to go threw a painful surgry thing and then going in a suit for the rest of my life and rite after it having a freaky looking old guy say i killed my wife

overlord
Originally posted by b-dan
and rite after it having a freaky looking old guy say i killed my wife
Especially that!! /\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.