If Superman dies who should have the weight of the world on his/her shoulders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay I stole this from that Thor taking hammer thing.

Draco69
Pre-Crisis Superman...

jrodslam
I say Captain Marvel or Martian Manhunter.

Adam Warlock
Captain Marvel or Sentinel Alan Scott.

The Ion
Alan Scott

cheldon
wonderwoman? superboy? supergirl?

Adam Warlock
Sentinel should lead the way.

leonidas
ww would be a cool choice. aquaman? stick out tongue

LethalFemme
naturally Wonder Woman Supes said so himself

The Ion
Nuff said newbcakes!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by The Ion
Nuff said newbcakes!

You have a nickname for me now?..........Oh Green with Envy stick out tongue

Mindship
Every other remaining superhero.

Lucid Lui
Krypto... THE SUPER DOG!!!

Scoobless
why should the extra responsibility fall on one person? most couldn't do what he does individually anyway... they don't have the ears or eyes for it

LethalFemme
If Superman really did die for good I think DC would take their restrictions off Wonder Woman and use her to her full potential.......

roughrider
It would be Captain Marvel's turn...finally.

Hey, LethalFemme, who's in your avatar? I'm trying to make her out!

Dizzle
We all know Batman would take over. And don't question his eyes and ears. Batman's got Omniscience v2.0. He doesn't even need eyes anymore, he just has them because they are pleasing to him. FEAR BATMAN! (and Rainbow Brite)

hoorayforpeepee
the flash? kyle rayner? they both seem pretty sensitive.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by roughrider
It would be Captain Marvel's turn...finally.

Hey, LethalFemme, who's in your avatar? I'm trying to make her out!

You can just call me Femme and it's Elektra.

Dizzle
(In all seriousness, I'd say Alan Scott. He IS Mr. JSA.)

Blair Wind
Batman and Wonderwoman working together....WW as the "show" leading the troops from the front...with Bats leading from the back with his big ass brain....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Batman and Wonderwoman working together....WW as the "show" leading the troops from the front...with Bats leading from the back with his big ass brain....

WW from the front Bats in the back and me in the middle..........I like it.............I like it a lot.... evil face

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by The Ion
Nuff said newbcakes!

Damn straight! Finally something me and Ion agree on.

Alan is the man. Marvel or WW would be good runner ups.

Dizzle
Originally posted by LethalFemme
WW from the front Bats in the back and me in the middle..........I like it.............I like it a lot.... evil face

GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Ok, good, now throw it in the sewer. That was a much too Christian response for these forums. evil face

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Dizzle
GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Ok, good, now throw it in the sewer. That was a much too Christian response for these forums. evil face

laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Damn straight! Finally something me and Ion agree on.

Alan is the man. Marvel or WW would be good runner ups.

You agree on my new nickname? stick out tongue

Scoobless
You agree on my new nickname? stick out tongue

the PMs are still flying around over what we should call you..... what the hell did you say to make so many people hate you???

embarrasment

jk

evil face

UniOmni
The same people who carry it now....WTF are yall talking about.
Superman might be the premier guy in DC but even he wouldn't say that he alone carries the weight of the world alone. Thats the entire point of the JL. Or did i miss the point of assembling the strongest superheros into one alliance with diff branches?? I always figured that they'd mourn his loss and continue to do what they do.

Scoobless
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2175/superman90il.jpg

you know it's true!

laughing

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2175/superman90il.jpg

you know it's true!

laughing

One you're an a**hole for the comment about me and two you're a funny a**hole a really, really funny a**hole........ laughing out loud laughing out loud

brainchild81
Martian Manhunter in a "less gay" costume.

golem370
Maybe before something like that happens they should freeze his Sperm so if he died they could give it to WonderWoman and make a Ultimate Wonder Man for DC

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Fanboy
Okay I stole this from that Thor taking hammer thing.

Herc of course...

Been there done that...

DarkCrawler
Hercules?

In DC comics?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hercules?

In DC comics?

It was a joke...

Happy Dance

Whiteclipse
Shazam!!! captain marvel would be my choice.

BobbyD
I suppose WW? Good question, Fanboy?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
Shazam!!! captain marvel would be my choice.

He isn't good enough.........it's true it's true

TheKahn
Supergirl and Superboy

DC wouldn't let anybody else get in the #1 position

Scoobless
Mr Majestic.... they'd cross him over from Wildstorm permanently.... or give him the ability to travel between the universes as he pleased

superman302
Prooly Shazam even though Billy is still just a kid, Wonder Woman has to many mood swings and would prolly just end up killing all of her villians and end up pissing off even more more people.

TheKahn
Originally posted by superman302
Prooly Shazam even though Billy is still just a kid, Wonder Woman has to many mood swings and would prolly just end up killing all of her villians and end up pissing off even more more people.

It's about time somebody in DC started to lay down the law, I just hope she stays that way. It makes her much more interesting.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TheKahn
It's about time somebody in DC started to lay down the law, I just hope she stays that way. It makes her much more interesting.

Superman killed some people and it's okay cause it was "The Last Result" WW does it for the same reason and is ridiculed by him and Oh Holier Than Thou Batman......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

superman302
Superman killed some people and it's okay cause it was "The Last Result" WW does it for the same reason and is ridiculed by him and Oh Holier Than Thou Batman......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wonder woman has kinda went off the deep end with it now though, in the new crisis she was about to kill mongul without even thinking twice about it.

TheKahn
Wonder woman has kinda went off the deep end with it now though, in the new crisis she was about to kill mongul without even thinking twice about it.

As opposed to just letting him live, in which case he'll just show up a month later and destroy another city or something. wink

Beyonder
Thor

superman302
Originally posted by TheKahn
As opposed to just letting him live, in which case he'll just show up a month later and destroy another city or something. wink

Yea which means more comic stories wink

TheKahn
Yea which means more comic stories wink

Damn your logic! laughing out loud

NoFate007
Batman, no question in my mind. Right now its pretty much Superman and Batman teaming up with a little more weight on Superman. Wonder Woman is who I'd consider is 3rd in rank. So what would happen? Batman moves up, Wonder Woman moves up, and who becomes 3rd? Green Lantern. Wally and MM are still as big as before, if not more, but they wouldn't really move up in rank too much. As someone stated before, the entire JLA moves on, and they all work together - under the leadership of Batman, because he is the most logical person and is the best to handle the massive group despite his loner qualities.

The better question is, depending on who kills Superman, how many villains die soon afterwards by people like Diana who are extremely upset and just want to get back at them now? Say its Luthor that finally puts the last nail in the casket, how many villains do you think would be killed in retaliation (since we all know when they find out Superman is dead, they'll cause a mass riot). I'd say more than half of the villains that aren't too too too much of a threat, people like Copperhead and Shade and whatnot, plus a few big threats, but of course not someone like Darkseid or Doomsday since that's asking too much. Luthor's dead, Parasite and all them, dead. A lot of villains would die if Superman wasn't there, just purely out of retaliation and anger. Although Batman is the leader, he wouldn't be able to satisfy the blood lust of the entire JLA for a long while. In fact I'd say the world would be much safer if they just killed those villains and didn't have Superman, save for the few threats that they depend on him solely for, like Doomsday.

LethalFemme

Screw Mongul I'm happy they've finally put some realness into Diana she comes form an era in time in which it was do or die yet, they had her acting like more of the peace police instead of an amazon...........

superman302
Screw Mongul I'm happy they've finally put some realness into Diana she comes form an era in time in which it was do or die yet, they had her acting like more of the peace police instead of an amazon...........

Cause she knows if she tries anything superman will pimp slap back to the island she came from.

LethalFemme
Cause she knows if she tries anything superman will pimp slap back to the island she came from.

I don't know why everybody sees fights between Superman and Wonder Woman as one sided? She'd be his greatest challenge she's just about equal to him, she's a close friend and she's fully capable of using one of his greatest weaknesses against him magic, which she has in s**t loads.

scotsmn
I don't know why everybody sees fights between Superman and Wonder Woman as one sided? She'd be his greatest challenge she's just about equal to him, she's a close friend and she's fully capable of using one of his greatest weaknesses against him magic, which she has in s**t loads.

Cuz she carries fat on her chest. That's not very superhero.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by scotsmn

Unfortunately that's so true............. sad

Ultimate Hulk43
I think Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman would take over if Superman were to die for real.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by scotsmn

In other words,her boobs.

Superherovandal
Pretty much cause the fact that Supes makes more cash he's come first and they can always say that since there's millions of Superman fanboys but like 20 Wonder Woman ones. and the fact that he's faster stronger, and a man.

Ultimate Hulk43
Wonder Woman's cool to me.

leonheartmm
wonerwoman or kyle renner.

Juntai
Noone. DC Universe would fall into darkness and dispair without Superman's guiding light. They all follow his lead, and if he wasn't there to be that leader, none of them would bother..

olympian
Who should have the world in his shoulders?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Thor_1985_356_07.jpg

Why Hercules of course.

superman302
Originally posted by Juntai
Noone. DC Universe would fall into darkness and dispair without Superman's guiding light. They all follow his lead, and if he wasn't there to be that leader, none of them would bother..

hmmm sounds like a story i should write and ill call the story kingdom come

superman302

She is tough but she is nowhere near supermans level when he gets pissed off, and normally when they do fight she does try to use his weaknesses against him, like when they fought in her own comic and she pulled out a kryptonite ring against him and it didnt help her or in their fight before that she tried using her mystic sword against him and tried to stab him and he just caught her arm at superspeed and pretty much just back handed her a couple of hundred feet before she could even realize it. Yes wonderwoman is tough but she is still not on the same playing level as superman, all wonderwoman has pretty much become is a watered down version of superman over time. In the DC higharchy of heavy brawlers i would have to rank it superman then captain marvel then wonderwoman.

Scoobless
Mr Majestic.... they'd cross him over from Wildstorm permanently.... or give him the ability to travel between the universes as he pleased

olympian
"She is tough but she is nowhere near supermans level when he gets pissed off"

In that case we still need to wait to see a pissed off Superman showing that difference of levels.

While she did end up more hurt than he did, so far the lady has won twice against "all out Supes".

Nowhere near? Nah.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by olympian

In that case we still need to wait to see a pissed off Superman showing that difference of levels.

While she did end up more hurt than he did, so far the lady has won twice against "all out Supes".

Nowhere near? Nah.

clap wink

And one of them was a Superman Doomsday hybrid!yes

olympian
All out Supes isent all what is cracked to be. Orion has stalemated him in that level before without using the astro force as an offensive weapon against him.

Juntai
All out Supes isent all what is cracked to be. Orion has stalemated him in that level before without using the astro force as an offensive weapon against him. That was a much weaker Superman though.

Juntai

Nowhere near? Nah. She also used kryptonite to do this. And you'll also notice he beat her unconscious at the beginning of the fight, then she woke up later when she started burning up in the atmosphere. lol.

olympian
"That was a much weaker Superman though."

Not from some posters around here. Does that means that Supes and DOS Doomsday wer weaker than Marvel top guns like i said after all? wink

Two details tho. Orion was also weaker in showings like everyone post crisis.

And he still has another one way after the Byrne era. stick out tongue

"She also used kryptonite to do this. And you'll also notice he beat her unconscious at the beginning of the fight, then she woke up later when she started burning up in the atmosphere. lol."

And who got burned in the end? yeah tought so.

superman302
Wonder Woman cannot stand against the current supes he is to powerful, i mean he punked her in her own comic while in blind rage, i mean they even showed how much stronger he is then her whenever he broke her wrist by just squeezing it too hard.

Juntai
Yah, she cut Superman sure, but she snapped Max Lord's next to save herself... and everyone else. She got beat unconscious. He didn't. In fact, her only upper hand in the entire fight was when she clapped his ears and kicked him, lol. He didn't even show that it hurt besides him putting his hand over his neck, nothing pointed to him being in pain. Not even an ouch! Then he started rambling about how he watched Doomsday kill Lois. He was in shock, and she got her ass beat mostly through the entirety of her own comic.

golem370
I think Lobo Captain Atom or WonderWoman.

LethalFemme
Yah, she cut Superman sure, but she snapped Max Lord's next to save herself... and everyone else. She got beat unconscious. He didn't. In fact, her only upper hand in the entire fight was when she clapped his ears and kicked him, lol. He didn't even show that it hurt besides him putting his hand over his neck, nothing pointed to him being in pain. Not even an ouch! Then he started rambling about how he watched Doomsday kill Lois. He was in shock, and she got her ass beat mostly through the entirety of her own comic.

The really funny thing is during the whole fight HE was trying to kill her while she was only trying to incapacitate him and get to Max Lord........lol

Ultimate Hulk43
How much can Wonder Woman lift?

Dizzle
Originally posted by NoFate007
Batman, no question in my mind. Right now its pretty much Superman and Batman teaming up with a little more weight on Superman. Wonder Woman is who I'd consider is 3rd in rank. So what would happen? Batman moves up, Wonder Woman moves up, and who becomes 3rd? Green Lantern. Wally and MM are still as big as before, if not more, but they wouldn't really move up in rank too much. As someone stated before, the entire JLA moves on, and they all work together - under the leadership of Batman, because he is the most logical person and is the best to handle the massive group despite his loner qualities.

The better question is, depending on who kills Superman, how many villains die soon afterwards by people like Diana who are extremely upset and just want to get back at them now? Say its Luthor that finally puts the last nail in the casket, how many villains do you think would be killed in retaliation (since we all know when they find out Superman is dead, they'll cause a mass riot). I'd say more than half of the villains that aren't too too too much of a threat, people like Copperhead and Shade and whatnot, plus a few big threats, but of course not someone like Darkseid or Doomsday since that's asking too much. Luthor's dead, Parasite and all them, dead. A lot of villains would die if Superman wasn't there, just purely out of retaliation and anger. Although Batman is the leader, he wouldn't be able to satisfy the blood lust of the entire JLA for a long while. In fact I'd say the world would be much safer if they just killed those villains and didn't have Superman, save for the few threats that they depend on him solely for, like Doomsday.

I disagree. Batman is not the "head honcho" type. (as a superhero, at least) He operates from the shadows, the mastermind behind the grand plot. He doesn't have the personality of the leader of the JLA. Alan Scott already IS one of the big guys in the JSA, and is simply cooler than the other front runners in the JLA. Vote Sentinel! (or Wonderwoman...)

Oh, and WW is literally a hair behind Superman in lifting power.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Dizzle
I disagree. Batman is not the "head honcho" type. (as a superhero, at least) He operates from the shadows, the mastermind behind the grand plot. He doesn't have the personality of the leader of the JLA. Alan Scott already IS one of the big guys in the JSA, and is simply cooler than the other front runners in the JLA. Vote Sentinel! (or Wonderwoman...)

Oh, and WW is literally a hair behind Superman in lifting power.

Thanks Dizzle. wink

Juntai
The really funny thing is during the whole fight HE was trying to kill her while she was only trying to incapacitate him and get to Max Lord........lol Because if she tried actually fighting him, she would have lost and she knew it.

snoopdogg
All out Supes isent all what is cracked to be. Orion has stalemated him in that level before without using the astro force as an offensive weapon against him. Read Superman MOT #13. "All-Out" Superman as you put it took on the entire Justice League including Orion and his Astro-Force.

WonderWoman, Orion, Steele, Martian Manhunter, and others tried to hold Supes down while Kyle made K-nite too stop him. I think WW actually told him to hurry up cause THEY cannot hold him for long.

Juntai
hmmm sounds like a story i should write and ill call the story kingdom come Happy Dance

LethalFemme
Because if she tried actually fighting him, she would have lost and she knew it.

She actually had the advantage and could have killed him. I'm not saying he couldn't have done the same he had the upper hand at first.

Juntai
She actually had the advantage and could have killed him. I'm not saying he couldn't have done the same he had the upper hand at first. At what point? She only hit him two or three times, in what like 20 pages?. Even when his neck got cut, he had no sign of pain, outside natural reaction of grabbing the wound. He doesn't even mention it, he doesn't even yelp or anything, just begins rambling about Lois. She killed Max Lord before Superman could get to her and kill her, end of story.

Throwing down with Superman was an awesome feat on her part, but don't get it twisted.

LethalFemme
At what point? She only hit him two or three times, in what like 20 pages?. Even when his neck got cut, he had no sign of pain, outside natural reaction of grabbing the wound. He doesn't even mention it, he doesn't even yelp or anything, just begins rambling about Lois. She killed Max Lord before Superman could get to her and kill her, end of story.

Throwing down with Superman was an awesome feat on her part, but don't get it twisted.

What about the whole screwing up his hearing feat she could have followed up but, didn't.

Juntai
What about the whole screwing up his hearing feat she could have followed up but, didn't. She did, she clapped his ears, kicked him, he got up and smacked her around some more and she cut his neck, that was her offense for the fight. lol. Other than that she got brutally beaten and even got one of her limbs snapped and punched unconscious in her own comic. lol.

LethalFemme
She did, she clapped his ears, kicked him, he got up and smacked her around some more and she cut his neck, that was her offense for the fight. lol. Other than that she got brutally beaten and even got one of her limbs snapped and punched unconscious in her own comic. lol.

I'm talking about to the point where she could have used her lasso and pretty much made him her pin cushion.

Juntai
I'm talking about to the point where she could have used her lasso and pretty much made him her pin cushion. And she kicked him instead? It's obvious she went for the quickest most effective method. If she would have tried getting her lasso out and twirling it around him, he probably would have recovered and took it from her and did some BDSM on her ass with it.

How about if Superman was able to snap her arm EASILY, why didn't he just... crush her neck, at the beginning of the comic when he had his hands wrapped around it for a page or two? Or when he punched her across the galaxy and knocked her unconscious in one punch? Why didn't he follow these up?

Fact is, blow for blow, he stomped her ass hardk0re in her own book, and she ran and beat the problem at the source so she wouldn't have to fight him anymore for two reason... he's her friend, and she obviously was unable to stop him alone.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Read Superman MOT #13. "All-Out" Superman as you put it took on the entire Justice League including Orion and his Astro-Force.

WonderWoman, Orion, Steele, Martian Manhunter, and others tried to hold Supes down while Kyle made K-nite too stop him. I think WW actually told him to hurry up cause THEY cannot hold him for long.
Yep like i saw saying Superman can beat almost any JLA one on One.

Sad part is

They have to make everyone equal to him.

But when shit goes down Superman is always the last man standing

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
Yep like i saw saying Superman can beat almost any JLA one on One.

Sad part is

They have to make everyone equal to him.

But when shit goes down Superman is always the last man standing True that. I don't consider it sad though.

LethalFemme
True that. I don't consider it sad though.

I'm not pissed WW is below Superman I actually prefer it that way it's weird but, I do. I'm just saying she could have seriously hurt or killed him it goes both ways he definitely could have done the same.

snoopdogg
The really funny thing is during the whole fight HE was trying to kill her while she was only trying to incapacitate him and get to Max Lord........lol Superman was being mind controled at that time. He could have dodged that attack easily. And besides the Tiara wouldnt have decapitated him even if she wanted too. Its not a weapon. The wound healed up quickly anyways.

WW used K-nite and magic in that fight and still came out in much worse shape.

ImmortalOne
What ?? Its hal Jordan you fools !!!! HAL JORDAN !!!!!

28Dave37
Whoever the GL is at the time this(I HOPE IT HAPPENS) happens.
I mean the ring is "the most powerful weapon in the universe"
And he can use his ring to make a kryptonite effect.

King KAM
This is TOOOO easy to answer

Booster Gold would take over OBVIOUSLY!

badabing
CM, GL or WW

King KAM
Originally posted by badabing
CM, GL or WW more like BG booster gold.

NoFate007
Powerhouse - Ion
Figurehead - Wonder Woman
Man to go to for everything basically cept to extinguish Doomsday-like threats - Batman

King KAM
Originally posted by NoFate007
Powerhouse - Ion
Figurehead - Wonder Woman
Man to go to for everything basically cept to extinguish Doomsday-like threats - Batman what bout booster gold???

golem370
I say Lobo show take Supermans role

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.