Help please...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tina123
Hiya All,

I was wondering whether anyone knew wat the name of the end theme to smallville is and who composed it.

I have been tryin ages to find out the name of this classical theme, but no luck

if anyone could be kind enough to let me know what it is, that would be very much appreciated

l live in the UK, so guess it was series 4 or maybe 5...

Buts its so nice, l wanna buy it,

thanks so much,
Tx embarrasment

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by tina123
Hiya All,

I was wondering whether anyone knew wat the name of the end theme to smallville is and who composed it.

I have been tryin ages to find out the name of this classical theme, but no luck

if anyone could be kind enough to let me know what it is, that would be very much appreciated

l live in the UK, so guess it was series 4 or maybe 5...

Buts its so nice, l wanna buy it,

thanks so much,
Tx embarrasment

You talking about the theme song at the beginning of the show, if so that is Remy Zero - Save Me

tina123
thanks for the reply MysteryRidah

However, its the classical music at the end of the programme, that l was interested in....

any thoughts to wat that music is.

many thanks,
Tx

arcadia_x
I imagine its part of the score Mark Snow writes for the show. I'm not sure though.

tina123
thanks arcadia x

that does ring a bell, l did check the credits at the end of a show, and Mark Snow did come up...

Does he have a CD with all these songs on

thanks again,
Tx

Jedi Priestess
http://www.geocities.com/ngxfiles

his site, google is your friend

tina123
thanks for the site

hasn't been updated in ages though :-(

arcadia_x
No prob. I'm actually an X-phile in remission and he did the music for the X Files too. Glad I could help

tina123
l will just keep looking around, if anyone has heard of it, or knows wat it is...but it seems to be something from Mark Snow

thanks all for replying, its very kind of u all
Tx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.