Which race[s] reign[s] supreme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horbygorby
If we gathered together all races in the sw universe, and had a tournament, or really, two tournaments (one for sentient beings and one for all life forms) which races would come out on top. Assume that all combat is hand to hand, and that no force powers can be used.
Sentient-Trandoshans, Barabel?

Council#13
Humans

Darth_Glentract
Yuuzhan Vong, perhaps. One Yuuzhan VOng was able to kill one of Leia's Nohghiri body guards. A Nohgiri was almost as strong as Chewie in pure strength, and probably could fight a fair bit better.

overlord
Perhaps a Mantellian Savrip although it's a giant reptile with clothes on..
Or the Gorax giant from Endor! If these guys can already be counted as race.

And what about Massassi warrior? How would they fare?

Tangible God
Sentient-- Yuuzhan Vong definetly.

Non-Sentient--ah they're all good...

Darth Avis
Massasi vs vong?

Gryn Jabar

Ianus
lmao!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Massasi vs vong?

The VOng outnumber the Massassi thousands to one, but I don't know individually which is better.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Togorians and Taungs are pretty tough.

Illustrious
What do you define as "force powers," do they have to be literally used, or can they can be used to strengthen the strength of character (like Yoda)?

Well, if they were Sadow's Massassi, they could well take it. The Vong are close too.

Space slugs, c'mon.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Illustrious
What do you define as "force powers," do they have to be literally used, or can they can be used to strengthen the strength of character (like Yoda)?

Well, if they were Sadow's Massassi, they could well take it. The Vong are close too.

Space slugs, c'mon.

The Vong would still when if the Massassi used force powers since the Vong are outside of the force.

Illustrious
That means a force aided punch to the face wouldn't hurt?

Darth_Glentract
Perhaps, but the Vong still outnumber them by too large of a margin.

Darth Traya
The actual Sith race? Not too shabby in fisticuffs methinks.

Darth_Glentract
They are about the same as humans, I think.

DiamondBullets
Sentient: Chevin (Ephant Mon) or Anzati (Dannik Jerriko)

Non-Sentient: The Space Slug

The First one's to go: With out a fukking doubt---> Jawas, Ugnaughts, and Geonosians

bobcrickett
The Chevin? They hardly seem like they would be victorious, unless it's one massive gunfight. The Anzati I'm skeptical of as well. They're better as assassins.

Geonosians would only be the first if they're a) stupid enough to stay on the ground with their enemies, or b) fighting a Jedi. Then, they're worthless. But when they come in swarms from above...

DiamondBullets
After reading the Jabba's Palace Anthologies, I think both Chevins and Anzatis stand a chance. Ephant Mon was deceptively fast, cuz he could whip out his vibro-blade in the blink of an eye. A Chevin the sized of a truck running at full speed would crush anything in it's way.

Actually, the Geonosian's sonic blaster was very effective agianst the Jedi, cuz a lightsaber cant deflect sound. But in this instance ur prolly right--they would just fly away.

maifoshis
noghri the most dangerous of all

overlord
Wrong. no expression

bobcrickett
The Yuuzhan Vong are the most dangerous, if anything. messed

Veneficus
The Gungans! stick out tongue

masterkit
gungans? i think not

exanda kane
Originally posted by masterkit
gungans? i think not

Are you missing any social skills...

Tangible God
Originally posted by maifoshis
noghri the most dangerous of all Yeah a Vong can take out a Noghri.

DiamondBullets
How d'yall think the Hutts and Ylesians would do?

overlord
I can't picture such creatures knocking people out or being good with weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.