Wolverine and Sabertooth Vs Spiderman and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
You know the drill...discuss

cheldon
well, sabes and wolvie will need some fire to take out venom. maybe bring a flame thrower along(assuming they know who they're up against) then they both go after spiderman and it will be twice as painful for peter since sabes and wolverine can beat him individually.

TwisterGameX
Yeah i know they both can beat Spidey one on one but this time Spidey has the help of Venom. Didn't Wolverine take on Venom...

cheldon
ya but, the symbiote just always reforms after it's been ripped. his main weaknesses are fire and sonic energy. since spiderman could care less, he will watch venom get beat, then it's just him.

TwisterGameX
Can they stab the host!!

Maybe Spidey could take Wolverine and sabertooth...

X-Logan
Wolvie and sabes.

Wolverine takes spidey and then help creed to make some fire.

TwisterGameX
I don't think Venom gets hurt by that to much anymore.

TheKahn
Does any one know about Venom's or Spiderman's staminia. Sabes and Wolvierine's healing factors reduce the amout of lactic acid their muscles produce but I'm not sure about the other two. Sabertooth and Wolverine can fight for days and should be able to simply wear down Spiderman and Venom.

Beyonder
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wolvie and sabes.

Wolverine takes spidey and then help creed to make some fire.

*Wolverine helps Sabes make fire*

Wolverine: rrrraaaagh...blowup

*Venom dies* roll eyes (sarcastic)

scotsmn
lol

LethalFemme
You should make it Venom and Carnage vs Wolverine and Sabertooth in a cage match.

Creshosk
One symbiote is bad enough. laughing out loud

Venom wins this. no expression

X-Logan
You have to remember Logan knows his weakness.

Creshosk
Originally posted by X-Logan
You have to remember Logan knows his weakness. I know Superman's weakness. . .But somehow I doubt that'd help me in a fight. . . How is wolverine going to beat the symbiote?

X-Logan
hmm...Couldnt Logan cut Venom in half like Sentry did?

And Wolvie is one of the best hand to hand fighters in marvel,he could delay venom for a while until sabes find something that could be used against his weakness.He already proved he can.
And his healing ability could take care of a few hits until there too...

jinzin
after debating in favor of symbiotes for the last month and a half I've come to realize the versatility of said symbiotes is just too great to overcome without being superuber or having A HUGE ABUNDANCE of their supposed "weaknesses"...

still though.. in character the outcome of this match is in doubt...

but overall I give it to the symbiotes.

cheldon
people can sut and rip the symbiote, but it always reforms. they need a flamethrower to win.

TwisterGameX
So Wolvie and Sabes kill Spidey and Then Venom Kills Wolvie and Sabes ?

samishe
spidey alone could kick their asses and with help of Venom... evil face

scotsmn
Can't the man beneath the symbiote be hurt if slashed deep enough?

Scoobless
you have to remember that both Spider-Man and Venom are ten times faster than Wolverine and Sabretooth... stronger too

outavodka
Originally posted by scotsmn
Can't the man beneath the symbiote be hurt if slashed deep enough?
I conqur/ If its Eddie or whoevers using Ven theres a good chance death is promised. Then the symbiote itself Venom tries to attach to another host. Now I kno Logan and SpiderMan aint takin him, I doubt Creed wants anything to do wit Venom so Peters on his own against Wolvie/Sabertooth/ and maybe a hungry symbiote.

Scoobless
are you kiding? Carnage is way faster and stronger than Wolverine or Sabretooth... Venom's been slashed up by him tons of times.... it's not going to be a problem

scotsmn
Originally posted by outavodka
I conqur/ If its Eddie or whoevers using Ven theres a good chance death is promised. Then the symbiote itself Venom tries to attach to another host. Now I kno Logan and SpiderMan aint takin him, I doubt Creed wants anything to do wit Venom so Peters on his own against Wolvie/Sabertooth/ and maybe a hungry symbiote.

I think you're right. It will end up being Wolv & Sabes vs Spiderman with the symbiote attacking everyone.. if it even sticks around.

Dizzle
Yeah, Venom could take both. And how has it been almost agreed upon that either Wolverine or Sabertooth could take Spiderman? Against Wolverine, I give Spiderman 7/10, against Sabes, more like 5 1/2. Aside from claws and a healing factor, he has every every advantage. And webs are a pain to get around without super strength to a fairly good degree.

Now, we add in Venom, whose healing is >= that of either Sabertooth or Wolverine. He's physically even more powerful than Spiderman, and can more easily do the choke em to death thing, because of the symbiote tentacles. A couple of strands, moving at faster-than bullet speeds, down either throat and the game's over in a couple hours. Only because that for some reason, healing factors allow one to remain conscious and alive for insane periods of time without air.

outavodka
Venom has only been seen moving that fast/ or going down trouts when hes just a symbiont. NOW right or wrong he cant survive too long withot having a host.

brainchild81
Spidey and Venom take this. Venom smothers Sabretooth w/the symbiote while Spidey is punching, kicking, and avoiding Wolverine. Then Venom starts smothering Wolvie. After Wolvie passes out Spidey says "He's out. We've won. Let him go." Then Venom punches Spidey in a manner similar to Jinzin's current sig pic and finishes Wolvie off w/out missing a beat.

TwisterGameX
venom wins..after spidey dies. from wolvie or sabertooth

Creshosk
Originally posted by brainchild81
Spidey and Venom take this. Venom smothers Sabretooth w/the symbiote while Spidey is punching, kicking, and avoiding Wolverine. Then Venom starts smothering Wolvie. After Wolvie passes out Spidey says "He's out. We've won. Let him go." Then Venom punches Spidey in a manner similar to Jinzin's current sig pic and finishes Wolvie off w/out missing a beat.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742815
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742816

brainchild81
Cool pix.

wolverine8888
I realy dotn see venom and spiderman taking out more wins then sabertooth and wolverine. sabertooth and wolverine thou hate eachother use to be on a team and know how the other one works. there team work and strats would be thousands of times better then venom and spiderman.

jinzin
OK so it goes down like this..

IF spiderman has eddie on his side, the symbiote can be put down by way of the host.. wolverine has already "won" two battles against venom by outlasting the human host inside the symbiote. Due to the fact that the symbiote NEEDS eddie brock for survival due to their bond, If either sabretooth of wolverine were to decapitate venom or incapacitate eddie or something of the sort, venom would no longer be a factor in the fight. however this makes venom no less dangerous.. I'm just pointing out the facts here.

If they are fighting against the current venom, then it's a different story... I think the new venom only needs the human host for food and to retain it's solid mass... recently wolverine clearly gets a killing stab to the back of venom's head and venom just keeps beating his ass for his troubles... obviously the host isn't quite NEEDED at this point... but another factor to consider is the fact that the current symbiote has no loyalties.. it's fled from it's host after it's last 2 conftrontations with spiderman, but when it had motivation to stay and fight (i.e. having wolverine for a host) things changed, to where it even stuck around in spite of multiple threats presenting themselves.

As for venom's healing.. while it's indeed extraordinary, it's not quite up to sabes or wolverine for the simple and utter fact that they can regenerate lost organs. a feat I've yet to see venom accomplish.

Also while venom can heal from stab wounds in a few minutes.. healing from multiple stab wounds is something that only takes wolvie and sabes a few seconds.. if that...

The_Blob
Wolverine and Sabertooth got too much going for them. They can take a mass beating and give back harder. They take those two out quick. If you put Blob against any of these 4 or all 4 at the same time they would all go down

badabing
Bump

batdude123
Spidey and Venom should be able to take this one rather easily.

braz
^chyea, they mop the floor w/ sabretooth n wolvie. this fight would be better if it was more like..spiderman/wolverine vs venom/sabretooth

GodMagnus25
Originally posted by Ritoshi
You know the drill...discuss

When did "Sabretooth" start spelling his name with "er" instead of "re"?
And when did "Spider-Man" stop using the dash to spell his name?

badabing
Originally posted by GodMagnus25
When did "Sabretooth" start spelling his name with "er" instead of "re"?
And when did "Spider-Man" stop using the dash to spell his name?
Who cares. If you're that critical go to the grammar forum. laughing

superman41082
Have Sabes and Wolvie ever faught together before?? I know Sabes has been on the X-Men squad before, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't Wolverine not approve, and wasn't he that wierd fat beast thing at the time, and not an X-Man??????

capt it up
Originally posted by superman41082
Have Sabes and Wolvie ever faught together before?? I know Sabes has been on the X-Men squad before, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't Wolverine not approve, and wasn't he that wierd fat beast thing at the time, and not an X-Man??????
back in the day they were on the same special ops team

superman41082
Originally posted by capt it up
back in the day they were on the same special ops team

Yeah, that's right. Ok, well.......... hmm.......... close one. It could go either way I think.

riceroost
Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Either one of them is going to kill Spider-Man after about 1 or 2 hits. I'd send Wolverine after Spider-Man, since he's a smaller target and has shown several times that he has no problem hitting Spider-Man.

While this is going on Sabretooth handles Venom. Venom is doing pretty well against Creed until Wolverine inserts 6 feet of adamantium into his back. Venom slowly fades after that. Both of them being there ensures big time lopping off of limbs.

After the fight Sabretooth asks Logan if he wants to go kill May and MJ for the after party. Wolverine is reminded why their partnership never worked in the first place and proceeds to slash off half of Creed's face. And we see Wolverine vs. Sabretooth Round 37.

Against New Venom Spidey still dies, but whoever kills Peter turns around to find Berserker-Venom. That person promptly wets themselves and the Avengers/FF/X-Men are called.

inamilist
Venom Wins this alone

Spidey can beat either of these guys by himself given his speed and strength advantages

this is a whomping

Symbiotes get no respect..... sad

The Fake Macoy
Team Spidey wins, since their faster, stronger, and have webbing.

badabing
Team Spider wins 9/10. They have the speed, strength...... well you know the drill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.