Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
It really makes you think:
http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Ultimate Hulk43
Apparantly Superman is to Super for sex with humans.

eleveninches
His ejeculate would come out so fast that it would shoot straight through her like a cannon. Even if they did get her pregnant somehow, all the child would have to do would be to kick her when its in her womb, and it would put a huge hole in her

Creshosk
Originally posted by eleveninches
His ejeculate would come out so fast that it would shoot straight through her like a cannon. Even if they did get her pregnant somehow, all the child would have to do would be to kick her when its in her womb, and it would put a huge hole in her How does sunlight get into the womb?

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
How does sunlight get into the womb?

I believe Larry Niven wrote this way back in the mid seventies - I've done several threads on this myself since April.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
I believe Larry Niven wrote this way back in the mid seventies - I've done several threads on this myself since April.

I thought that someone might have posted it before, but once I saw it I couldn't resist big grin

house
If she got a tan the baby would burst out, I believe Mallrats discussed this.

FistOfThe North
So is Superman is a virgin?

Ultimate Hulk43
Well,Kingdom Come Superman had a child with Wonder Woman.

I think if Lois keeps a significant amount of Kryptonite around,the baby wouldn't be able to burst out of her stomach and she'd have to make sure it isn't enough Kryptonite to kill the baby.

Piedmon
Can Superman and Lois have a baby?

Scientifically, no.

But scientifically speaking, Superman shouldn't exist at all, so who knows?

Fanboy
Okay well I do know that Superman is far to advanced to get a norman human woman pregnant that is why in some comics WonderWoman is usually pregnant with Supermans baby.

Ultimate Hulk43
I think the only way for them to have sex would be for them to have some Kryptonite around.But another way to do it would be for him to lose his powers,get her pregnant,get his powers back and then after the baby is born get him/her some powers too.

eleveninches
Well, kryptonian and human DNA are compatable.
I remember the last story-arc of the last supergirl series, it had linda having a child with precrisis earth-1 superman (she WAS human, buth with superpowers)

Delta 62
Erm..I dislike people that view things that can't be defined by science as "impossible" They're just dense. Everything can NOT be defined by science.

This reminds me of DBZ..you'd think the same thing for Gokou/Chi-Chi, Vegita/Bulma, etc etc..

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Delta 62
Everything can NOT be defined by science.

Tell me one thing that cannot be by science. There's a (scientific) explanation for everything that ever was and or will be.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by TheKahn
I thought that someone might have posted it before, but once I saw it I couldn't resist big grin

No probs its very funny smile

NoFate007
Yes, they can, because in the comic that they will, someone will invent a special device to allow them to, that's how these things work out.

roughrider
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Tell me one thing that cannot be by science. There's a (scientific) explanation for everything that ever was and or will be.

The Bermuda Triangle? smile

Mindship
Originally posted by Fanboy
Okay well I do know that Superman is far to advanced to get a norman human woman pregnant that is why in some comics WonderWoman is usually pregnant with Supermans baby.

If you cross Kryptonian DNA with someone made from clay, you get... you get... h'mmm... the Thing?

Creshosk
Tell me one thing that cannot be by science. There's a (scientific) explanation for everything that ever was and or will be. Yopu can't say that for certain. Our ability to define and classify things is limited by our ability to discover them.

For example people thought that illness was caused by things like bad smells, unbalance of humours in the body, or even spirits.

Then we developed the ability to detect bacteria and viruses and things that really do cause illnesses. Does that mean that the virus's and the like were "impossible" even though we couldn't detect them and thus didn'tk know about their existence?

Anything that IS unexplained now, can probably be explained with the ability to to dect it, to define and classify it and then to know it.

Until such time things that are "magic" or unexplanable, are simply unexplained. And nothing more.

Creshosk
Originally posted by house
If she got a tan the baby would burst out, I believe Mallrats discussed this. But how does the yellow LIGHT get to the babies cells?

I can accept his mucles turning him into a cannon, and all that, but in the womb? How does the baby become empowered without the light?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
But how does the yellow LIGHT get to the babies cells?

I can accept his mucles turning him into a cannon, and all that, but in the womb? How does the baby become empowered without the light?

Its pre - pre crisis cresh smile Niven wrote it in the seventies smile they had the powers from birth then ergo every cell including gametes had the power.

eleveninches
Tell me one thing that cannot be by science. There's a (scientific) explanation for everything that ever was and or will be. Magic is what cannot be explained by science. As soon as it is explained, it stops being magic and becomes science

redcaped
Blending two different types would create a being 50% superpowers but first this father has to remove his powers to perform the act. And humanity should reach its ultimate level. How about that?

redcaped
OK, this is my part2. Even having a father with no superpowers his biology should evolve the same way and gain powers.

DarkCrawler
They can have a kid under red sunlight...

redcaped
I have seen a red sun in front of my eyes, I swear a god! In the morning when you wake up, open your eyes to a new day-this is from the pokemon cd 2ba master. Hear it, is good music and unique I tell ya. The creators of S knew.

Mr Parker
His ejeculate would come out so fast that it would shoot straight through her like a cannon. Even if they did get her pregnant somehow, all the child would have to do would be to kick her when its in her womb, and it would put a huge hole in her

yeah I remember hearing that back sometime by a friend of mine who always read superman and batman comics,that that was why he could not have sex with someone like Lana or Lois Lane.I was always telling him that I sure wish I could be superman,that I wish I could be different than everybody else,thats when he brought up that point to me that superman has his own problems he has to deal with and thats when he mentioned that to me and thats when he remarked to me-if you asked him,he would probably say that he wishes that he was you.Now when I think about it,he's probably right and he convinced me Im better off not being him because i cant imiagine not being able to have sex with a girl,thats a thought I dont even want to think about.

Magee
All Supes has to do is have a wank then get the good ole doctor to insert his seed into Lois stick out tongue

The baby should really have no powers in the womb after all, Kryptonians aren't born with super powers and as no sunlight gets into the womb, all is well that ends well blink

ash007
Clark got his powers growing up. When the Kent's found him as a baby he had no powers. He only started to get them when he reached eight or ten. Thus the baby will have no powers until he reaches a certain age and even then its not certain since he is half human.

Fcuker
All right guys heres how it goes... superman ****s woder woman...then puts his sperm in lois... then gives her a special neckless (batman and superman generations) and the kid turns out to half have of supermans powers.... 1/2 of infinity though is still infinity lol

Super Kal El
it is possible but very hard and disturbing to contemplate

Darth Ravenous
kryptonian condoms, thats all you need to spred the seed

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ash007
Clark got his powers growing up. When the Kent's found him as a baby he had no powers. He only started to get them when he reached eight or ten. Thus the baby will have no powers until he reaches a certain age and even then its not certain since he is half human.

Didn't Clark lift Jonathan's truck up in the air in as a toddler, while smiling?

eleveninches
that was precrisis, and was from the movie, not the comics

FistOfThe North
that was precrisis, and was from the movie, not the comics I guess you answered it but I was looking for a yes or no just to know. I know we're going by the comics but I seriously forgot if he did since I haven't watched the movie in a long while.

gratzi.

Knightfall93
Has anyone realized he might have a super sizedm peis that's too big for Lois' vagina?

Knightfall93
Or that kryptonian reproduction works completely differently, like the mea craps in the woman's mouth or something...

FistOfThe North
Or how could a kyptonian alien fall for a human. Would that be even possible? I mean, maybe, physiologically speaking, she doesn't have the female kryptonian mannerisms that Kryptonian men may need in order to court a female of the same race. I'm sure they go by different rules genetically.

Knightfall93
Maybe he cant even get an ereectioon from an earthling woman... maybe Kryptonian women have a similar manner to Earth men... he only gets turned on by men!

Super Kal El
Are you emplying that a man who wears tights and underwear outside his uniform could possible be gay???

Knightfall93
Hmmm.... yes

pr1983
Or how could a kyptonian alien fall for a human. Would that be even possible? I mean, maybe, physiologically speaking, she doesn't have the female kryptonian mannerisms that Kryptonian men may need in order to court a female of the same race. I'm sure they go by different rules genetically.

Maybe he looks at lois and thinks "close enough..."

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Maybe he cant even get an ereectioon from an earthling woman... maybe Kryptonian women have a similar manner to Earth men... he only gets turned on by men!

No...

Knightfall93
Maybe... you dont know the answer!

Xirius
..Thats probably because Superman doesnt exist. So there is no answer. Only speculation.

Knightfall93
Exactly, whatver the writer says, goes. If the writer puts down Clark Kent is a gay whore and then kills him off against a dum ass thug, then Clark Kent is a gay whore who got killed off against a dum ass thug! LOL

Knightfall93
BUMPETY BU<PY BUMP BUMP BUMP-O!

roughrider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
They can have a kid under red sunlight...

This just occured to me. Why doesn't he, or some scientific contact, whip up a red solar energy lamp, to hang in their bedroom? It would enable them to have perfectly safe coupling, all night long! wink
Then, when Lois knows she's pregnant, takes her leave of absence from work, and always makes sure to have a 'red lamp' around, when the baby feels 'active'.

Jack Daniels
according to superman prime idea he busts down gates of heaven or some chit after sleeping in sun for millenia and makes lois immortal like him once he makes her like him then they can have kids....yea... end of line

Knightfall93
???? Holy shit

TruthHurts
Why is everybody so caught up with this stupid, if superman has sex his sperm will destroy the world idea. whoever made tat up is just ****ing retarded or is high on crack. Goku(DBZ) has had 2 sons so far and chichi is just fine, and any saiyan could rip superman in half, so quit making a big deal about what some geek said.

Femi32
I disagree about any saiyan ripping Superman in half, but you are right about this topic. It should be closed.

Marth18
How about, superman keeps trying and if the baby kills lois, just fking spin the damn world around and turn back time and keep doing this untill all goes well gosh damnit its that simple!....... laughing

bubbles21
Normal they can't...everybody knows that he's an alien and she's a mortal and he is too"powerful" for her so Superman can't have sex with Lois...but Clark(human)can.i guess we will found the answer in the next movie at least i hope it does.

But they have a child(that's my theory)....i search for something so here is what i found....I quote:

"Superman Returns is a loose continuation of Superman (1978) and Superman II (1980). The film tells the story of Superman returning to Earth after several years of absence. He finds that Lois Lane has moved on with her life and Lex Luthor plotting a scheme that will kill billions of people worldwide."

And in movie 2 Superman renounce his powers and become a human and they had sex. So Superman Returns it's the continuation after movie 2 and it's very possible that he might be a father.

i hope this clear the things for you...o yeah....stop pretending that you are the smartest search about more clues next time.The director is the one who decide what's going to happen with Superman.After all it was directed by Bryan Singer not Richard Donner and the others;he has his own vision and we all knows that usually the books don't coincide with the movies.and beside this is after all a science fiction...and science fiction are not true.

Nemesis X
I find this impossible because I'm not sure how Lois would survive going through that in bed. It'd be like the Thing from Fantastic Four doing the blind chick. Bones would get crushed and they would die.

jalek moye
well no they cant have kids. but Raoul has an explanation for the sex

Raoul
bio aura, etc.

but no, no babies.

Philosophía
No, they can't have a kid.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TruthHurts
Why is everybody so caught up with this stupid, if superman has sex his sperm will destroy the world idea. whoever made tat up is just ****ing retarded or is high on crack. Goku(DBZ) has had 2 sons so far and chichi is just fine, and any saiyan could rip superman in half, so quit making a big deal about what some geek said.

You made it onto the internet without knowing who Larry Niven is?

Anyway, the example was written a) completely in jest and b) when superman's powers were explained in a totally different way.

Endless Mike
Realistically it would be impossible for an alien and a human to interbreed, since their genetic codes would be completely different. But Kryptonians do look exactly like humans, so who knows?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Realistically it would be impossible for an alien and a human to interbreed, since their genetic codes would be completely different. But Kryptonians do look exactly like humans, so who knows?

Jor-el.

It is stated that that they can't have one.

chomperx9
on the superman returns movie where lois and her son where on luthors ship and the boy pushed the piano at the guy. that had to be clarks son i mean it wasnt gladiators son of course who elses son could it have been right wink .

Philosophía
I'm talking strictly about comics.

Raoul
and returns was a great steaming pile...

Tra-EL
In the story "Superman: For Earth" Superman breaks the news to Lois that they might not be able to have kids in the first place, and that he should have told her before their engagement. Lois agreed, and they both decided to not have any kids. Lois and Clark got inspiration off of Lois's Aunt, and decided that they can to help a child out any way that they could, whether it be a foster child, or anything along those lines.

SuperkatmanX
I don think the kid starts to develop powers until later on in age... probably not til around 3-5 years old. im just guessing tho. probably the most logical explanation..

The Scribe
Why do people continue to ask questions like these? confused wacko

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5738/charliebrownargh239x300.th.jpg

Earthlover
you guys are groose sick

roughrider
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Jor-El did choose Earth for him because humans are close to their own DNA - but close is relative.
Put aside Lois for a moment - could Superman reproduce with Wonder Woman? She can 'handle' him physically...

Or would he be forced to become a sperm donor to Power Girl, in the name of continuing the Kryptonian race? sick (Being a cousin from another dimension - is that far enough removed?)

-Pr-
Originally posted by roughrider
Jor-El did choose Earth for him because humans are close to their own DNA - but close is relative.
Put aside Lois for a moment - could Superman reproduce with Wonder Woman? She can 'handle' him physically...

Or would he be forced to become a sperm donor to Power Girl, in the name of continuing the Kryptonian race? sick (Being a cousin from another dimension - is that far enough removed?)

in almost every elseworlds story that he and diana have been together (including kingdom come for instance) superman has been able to knock her up. it might be her godlyhood that does it, though, rather than him being adaptable...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.