SHIN AKUMA VS Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Who will win

i go for Akuma cause Naruto has NOT more firepower and strenght then Akuma and when he fights his hole island is surrounded with his power!!

and he destroyed a island with just one KI punch 15 years before SF3 without using a lot strenght!!!

With his Misogi he can split mountains,

and not at least THE SHUN GOKU SATSU --->> The ULTIMATE ATTACK THAT KILLS EVERY OPPONENT

His messatsu Gou Hadou is a Beam of 4 by 4 meter at least!!!

Every attack that he does kills his OPPONENT or does do heavy damage

naruto is more the fighter im not saying he is weak, in fact naruto has very strange powers deep within him

BUT... the point is that SF gets a low vieuw cause of the game!!! You see a little fireball in the game but in fact it is a big beam!!

Tha C-Master
I've argued this for ages and ages, long ago my son..., you are proving a toughie, go try this at comic versus, and place ryu vs normal street levelers...

shin_remy
Naruto is a anime like dragon ball z and street fighter

and it is also a game just like SF and DBZ

soo why should i try it there it is a good topic and every one that knowes how strong he realy is knows who akuma has to deal with!!!

shin_remy
Akuma destroyed submarines, destroyed islands with one punch, distroyed a comet third size of the world,

there was even a rumour (that i don't believe) that someone punched a hole in his stomach and he became so mad that he did a hadoken with one hand and ken saw it hole back in America!! foolish rumour hah

i see a lot of worthless topics, where marvel charcters or MK Characters or what evere can beat Akuma,

you are just very good if you can hit Akuma, with his ashura senkuu he cannot be hit!!

Akuma's Words : I Am the Strongest of the Stong!! Power made Flesh, feel how weak you truly are!!!

Gouki
Take a chill pill, shin_remy.

shin_remy
??

does anyone know who naruto is acctualy ??

Gouki
Yeah, he is this dude, that my brother watches all the time. An anime character, by the same name. I think...

shin_remy
so i see

not mutch people here know what naruto really is, to bad!!

Gouki
Somebody might know. Give it time, shin_remy.

shin_remy
smile

TPinaPimp
Yes I know who Naruto is... and up to where the series is right now (Manga) Naruto stands no chance......

Hoshi
i like naruto very much , but he doesnt stand a chance

Gouki
TPinaPimp- How powerful is Naruto?
What does he use as his powers or as a fighting style?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by shin_remy
so i see

not mutch people here know what naruto really is, to bad!!

I know everything about naruto that no one else knows smile

legacy92
he uses Ninja style tats all ino my friends try and get me to watch it sayin he is good but i neva really get the time too just kinda lazy but ill try and hit a few episodes or soo

shin_remy
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=j5CVut01b2g

here watch it it!!! cool fight

sasuke vs naruto, they are now on episode 160 but naruto is not so cool anymore

TwisterGameX

Kool you know naruto too!!

TwisterGameX
Well Demon 2 Naruto is not one to mess with.

shin_remy
still naruto stands no change against akuma but it is a cool anime big grinbig grin
My Favorite !!

TwisterGameX
still naruto stands no change against akuma but it is a cool anime big grinbig grin
My Favorite !!

Why did you make the match then big grin

Anyway I dn how strong is devil akuma to the max but. Why can't Demon 2 kill the man or naruto make 500 copies of himself and go demon....and Resengen is not a toy. evil face

shin_remy
haha i want to know if people here knewed this anime and what there opinion was big grin

naruto is powerfull but now he stands no change, maybe later in the future when he is older and gainded more expierence! in this condition he will lose smile

this serie will continue when he is a adult just like Goku

TwisterGameX
haha i want to know if people here knewed this anime and what there opinion was big grin

naruto is powerfull but now he stands no change, maybe later in the future when he is older and gainded more expierence! in this condition he will lose smile

this serie will continue when he is a adult just like Goku

Itachi will beat his ass.(Akumas ass)

shin_remy
eum...sorry i don't yhink so big grin if akuma had the power to destroy a third size of the world then i don't think he can win from him

DBZ owns SF and KOF is equal big grin, even Bleach can take Naruto out smile

TwisterGameX
eum...sorry i don't yhink so big grin if akuma had the power to destroy a third size of the world then i don't think he can win from him

DBZ owns SF and KOF is equal big grin, even Bleach can take Naruto out smile

Yeah if this is godlike akuma then he wins..if hes the akuma from the game and anime movie then he looses....ok no bleach can kill naruto. Sorry about that though.

shin_remy
big grin

it is a shame that not more peapole know about this anime, they HAVE too see itsmile

TwisterGameX
big grin

it is a shame that not more peapole know about this anime, they HAVE too see itsmile

Hell yeah

I know Naruto,Bleach,get backers, ichigo,tenjou tenge, azumango w/e and billions of more...prince of tennis....I'm an anime freak.

Gouki
I personally don't like Animes, they don't really appeal to me. I only made one exception to this, and that was the SF Anime Movies.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Gouki
I personally don't like Animes, they don't really appeal to me. I only made one exception to this, and that was the SF Anime Movies.

dO YOU LIKE AMERICAN SHOWS ?

Gouki
Not really.

TwisterGameX
Ok you hate everything.

Gouki
Na' man, I didn't say that. I like watching Family Guy, Maximum Exposure, and Tom and Jerry sometimes.

TwisterGameX
Na' man, I didn't say that. I like watching Family Guy, Maximum Exposure, and Tom and Jerry sometimes.

laughing out loud i mean like super hero/anime stuff you hate sad

dvampire
big grin

Hey check out the DBZ thread in the anime/manga form with you have time? I have some cool fights from the manga there. wink I'm trying to keep the thread alive.

dvampire
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Hell yeah

I know Naruto,Bleach,get backers, ichigo,tenjou tenge, azumango w/e and billions of more...prince of tennis....I'm an anime freak.

Those some good anime choices Twister, I'm big anime fan too. big grin

Gouki
TwisterGameX-I don't hate it, just not interested in it. Too bad, my brother really wants me to start watching Anime.

dvampire
TwisterGameX-I don't hate it, just not interested in it. Too bad, my brother really wants me to start watching Anime.

You should really give it a try. sad Do you like MAs? Because anime has alot of that, filled with alot of action! smile

Gouki
Eh, sorry. That's just not my kind of stuff.

Tha C-Master
Naruto is a anime like dragon ball z and street fighter

and it is also a game just like SF and DBZ

soo why should i try it there it is a good topic and every one that knowes how strong he realy is knows who akuma has to deal with!!! You get more attention there...

But it has to be sf vs another comic character and not a game one...

SaTsuJiN
Naruto should just use sexy no jutsu and send akuma in a downward spiral of lust.. then hit em where it hurts big grin

Hoshi
i am a huge fan of anime too.Animes like bleach,naruto,fullmetalpanic,fullmetalalchemist,hu
nterxhunter,yuyuhakusho,trigun,lodoss,scaflown,bas
tard are very cool, too bad the only way i can see them is when i find a decent site to download it.

Gouki
Sure, buddy.

legacy92

THAT IS SOO FRIKEN ASOME I LOVED TAT FITE!! great! gotta start watchin it but i tink Shin akuma shud beable to beat the KID but if Naruto gets older and wiser he maby able to pack sum serious damge to akuma as for now akuma shud beable to beat him through his expriance and wisdom in battle IMHO confused

Gouki
Yeah, that's nice man.

shin_remy
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.