Thanos vs. Super-powered Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Thanos has an hour of prep. Superman has all of his abilities and six hours of prep plus

-GL's ring (45 mintue lesson with Hal Jordan)
-Darkseid's Omega Beams
-Batman's intelligence
-Wonder Woman's durability added to his
-MM's invisibility
-Aquaman's harpoon
-Eclipso's Heart of Darkness Diamonds
-Connor Hawke's fighting styles

NOTE: THE REASON I CALL HIM SUPERMAN IS BECAUSE THIS IS CLARK KENT'S BODY.

roughrider
Thanos makes him give chase across the galaxy, and punks him from behind with teleport.

Spawnrules
man you crazy, with these powers id say this rising hero wins

the Darkone
Thanos wins, regardless what powers superman has. Remeber Thanos is cursed and powered up by Death. Thanos held his own against Odin(skyfather), Tyrant(below Skyfather), Galactus, etc. Thanos.

Superherovandal
I thought he lost his curse.

kgkg
Thanos can amp his powers to Infinite ( he has done this)

He amped his powers to Skyfather level.

with Hour of prep he steals Superman's power lol

cheldon
thanos

Beyonder
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Thanos has an hour of prep. Superman has all of his abilities and six hours of prep plus

-GL's ring (45 mintue lesson with Hal Jordan)
-Darkseid's Omega Beams
-Batman's intelligence
-Wonder Woman's durability added to his
-MM's invisibility
-Aquaman's harpoon
-Eclipso's Heart of Darkness Diamonds
-Connor Hawke's fighting styles

NOTE: THE REASON I CALL HIM SUPERMAN IS BECAUSE THIS IS CLARK KENT'S BODY.

Well, Thanos calls out his armada and vaporizes Superman like he did Omega.

Superherovandal
He can't stop the Omega Force which would be multiplied by GL power and Heart of Darkness

BobbyD
Jeepers, call me stupid, but Supes with all these "amps", IMO, would send Thanos back to Death so she could reboot his immortality.

My goodness, stop and really think what he is getting here in this thread.

kgkg
Originally posted by BobbyD
Jeepers, call me stupid, but Supes with all these "amps", IMO, would send Thanos back to Death so she could reboot his immortality.

My goodness, stop and really think what he is getting here in this thread. Thanos already has most of those powers

but at Skyfather level

Superman dies

grey fox
Supes get's beaten like a red headed step child .

BobbyD
C'mon, are you guys serious? He has enough new gadgets and talents to at worst stalemate Thanos. MM's invisibility, a GL ring, 6 hours of prep w/ BAT's intelligence? Not to mention his own powers? Just listen to what DrDoom created in this thread.

kgkg
Originally posted by BobbyD
C'mon, are you guys serious? He has enough new gadgets and talents to at worst stalemate Thanos. MM's invisibility, a GL ring, 6 hours of prep w/ BAT's intelligence? Not to mention his own powers? Just listen to what DrDoom created in this thread.
MM incisibility? which cosmic can't do that now?
Gl ring? SS cosmic Blast wink
Bat's Intelligence ------- Thanos's Intelligence wink

BobbyD
Still no stalemate, kgkg?

nimbus006
-GL's ring (45 mintue lesson with Hal Jordan)- So what Thanos has more raw energy output, plus matter manipularion.
-Darkseid's Omega Beams- same as above.
-Batman's intelligence- Thanos is smarter than Bruce.
-Wonder Woman's durability added to his- Thanos is more durable than both.
-MM's invisibility- who cares Thanos has cosmic awarness.
-Aquaman's harpoon- won't help
-Eclipso's Heart of Darkness Diamonds- dont know how powerful this is.
-Connor Hawke's fighting styles- wont help.

dvampire
Superman at normal levels will beat Thanos IMO, giving him all of those abilities and prep is just overkill. big grin

Crease
Of all the fictional characters ever created, i.e. comics, movies, etc...Thanos is my favorite. Having said that, still, I must agree with BobbyD...Supes with these power ups may as well be Thanos with the IFG...and we all know Thanos with the IFG beats Thanos without the IFG.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
He can't stop the Omega Force which would be multiplied by GL power and Heart of Darkness

And what can it do? Omega was twice Galactus' powers and Thanos' warships kill Omega. And the Omega Force ain't what it use to be.

scotsmn
Thanos for all the reasons already stated. Reminds me of that song... "anything you can do.. I can do better!"(little girls voice)

BobbyD
It's definitely debatable. Personally, I don't see Thanos winning this as easily as some of you have stated, even if he is the victor in most of these outcomes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.