Jedi Master Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
If palpatine had been found and raised by the jedi instead of the sith, he probably would have been on the Jedi Council. Post what you think here. Sorry if this has been done

bobcrickett
Oh my, I think my brain just broke trying imagine the saga's nastiest and most foul villain being one of the highest of the Jedi Order. blink

Decay
i think hed have been bad anyway. hed have been a jedi for a while, hed have a lust for power and eventually break away and try and find a way to attain more power. he might end up finding the sith one day and joining them. then hed just be another of the ones that kept the sith going until someone powerful enough came to return them to power. he seems too psycopathic to really be a jedi. he has no empathy at all and would never fit in with the jedi.

either that or hed rival yoda as the wisest and most powerful. his mastry of the force is largley unmatched and he can forsee well into the future. hes brilliant too, i could see him taking yodas place after yodas death. without the empire hed live until around when he would in rotj and then id give it to palpatine to take over as the wisest and most powerful jedi. i think it would be one extreme or the other, hes too powerful to just be another random jedi.

JaehSkywalker
yup...

Twilight Janick
Maybe he would replace Yaddle before Yoda. But I wish to know what books involve Yaddle.

Decay
the republic comics have a decent amount of yaddle in some issues.

Escape81
Perhaps. Assuming that this does not interfere with the Force mastery he had in the movies, he has the power and the intellect to have a seat on the Council. I'd say if he played his cards right, he'd have Mace's place in no time.

Ianus
Definately. He was powerful in the Force and very intellengent. Unfortunately so was Dooku, and it would only be a matter of time before Palpatine resigned or betrayed the Jedi cause.

Twilight Janick
I said Yaddle's seat, never mind Mace's.

overlord
Man! F*ck Yaddle! The whole council would pwn her ass.

Ianus
Yeah, even SW.com says Yaddle was not a martial figure, meaning I could probably beat her green ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.