The Superhero Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
Members of the Comic Book Forum....hear me out. I make a proposal that we be come heros and villans alike. I don't care what your powers are, all I care is that there are no side comments that ivade on peoples parades. Got it? Besides I made this to express your inner Hero.

You know who I am post who you are why how you got your powers and where you protect...or destroy. And don't forget the nemisis'.

--SS

Spideys Sister
What?

DigiMark007
I'm Mod-man. My arch nemises are the idiot spammers and flamers who muck up the forums. My powers include "Thread Closing," "Warning Giving," and the infamous "sock check." My allies, working out of a replica of Avengers Mansion, are the other Mods. We rule.

That about right?

I can't really post in this thread, just wanted to give it a bump and get it started for others.

willRules
I am organ boy. I have the propotionate strength speed agility and smell of a liver......... laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
You guys are mean. I was just starting an honest thread.....

Scoobless
I am Easily Distracted Man and i can.... ooooh...what's that?...

Mindship
Originally posted by Scoobless
I am Easily Distracted Man and i can.... ooooh...what's that?...

hysterical

but, c'mon, guys. This is basically the third thread devoted to creating your own characters, and some of you have posted some really cool stuff in the other threads, many I'm finding more interesting than the marketed, been-around-for-ages characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.