Spiky Thing vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
The general opinion around here seems to be that Thing can't beat current She-Hulk, so how would the Thing in his spiky form do?

grey fox
Crazy Paving

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Hit and Run
The general opinion around here seems to be that Thing can't beat current She-Hulk, so how would the Thing in his spiky form do?

laughing

All versions of The THING Ult and 616 and Spikey can beat She-HULK.

I'm not sure who's general opinion your using.

She-HULK is strong but is nowhere near the fighter that Ben is as far in both skills and in experience.

She goes down everytime.

10/10 all versions.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Tony Stark
She goes down everytime.

Ben wishes.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Ben wishes.

yes

GalacticStorm
laughing

All versions of The THING Ult and 616 and Spikey can beat She-HULK.

I'm not sure who's general opinion your using.

She-HULK is strong but is nowhere near the fighter that Ben is as far in both skills and in experience.

She goes down everytime.

10/10 all versions.

Rubbish!!! stick out tongue

Shes over twice as strong as Thing plus shes a decent fighter in her own right. Ben goes doooooowwwn big grin

kgkg
Ben has a heart he wins

Wynndar
Thing takes She Hulk apart in just a couple pages...he knows how to beat her and already has.

Darth_Erebus
This poll is laughable. Shulkie KO's Ben. Ben might be a more experienced fighter but she's over twice as strong as he is. He just can't overcome that.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
This poll is laughable. Shulkie KO's Ben. Ben might be a more experienced fighter but she's over twice as strong as he is. He just can't overcome that.

Agreed

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

laughing

#1 Thats B.S. I saw that issue with She-HULK on Reeds machine...and it's still B.S. (Plus like Wynndar said Ben's already put her down and did it easily more than once...)

#2 And although Cap is the better fighter he can't beat Rhino (who is 100x stronger than him)?

#3 Lifting weights is one thing... using the strength while fighting is another.

#4 The thread is about Spikey THING who is at the very least as strong as they portraited She-HULK in that issue (which is still B.S.)

She-HULK is no match for Ben...

scotsmn
Spikey Thing > She Hulk > Thing That's how one eye see it

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by scotsmn
Spikey Thing > She Hulk > Thing That's how one eye see it

Im not sure if he's stronger as opposed to being on a par with current she hulk but then we're both speculating here so its irrelevant. Either way its good to see another objective contribution to this thread. I agree She hulk is greater than normal Thing. smile

Tony Stark
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im not sure if he's stronger as opposed to being on a par with current she hulk but then we're both speculating here so its irrelevant. Either way its good to see another objective contribution to this thread. I agree She hulk is greater than normal Thing. smile

616 THING has fought SHE-HULK 3 or 4 times and he has beaten her badly everytime... while holding back during each fight.

Like he normally does when he fights very seldom has he fought someone and used 100% of his strength because he truly doesn't want to seriously hurt anyone.

GalacticStorm
616 THING has fought SHE-HULK 3 or 4 times and he has beaten her badly everytime... while holding back during each fight.

Like he normally does when he fights very seldom has he fought someone and used 100% of his strength because he truly doesn't want to seriously hurt anyone.

And in 616 She hulk has fought and beaten Namor who can beat the Thing. Not conclusive my young friend.

On top of that when was the last time they fought? Certainly waaaay before her upgrades in strength im betting.In which case its irrelevant as shes now over twice as strong as Thing and has extra fighting experience. sad

You got an issue for that last fight they had? smile

Lucid Lui
She-Hulk wins...

Tony Stark
And in 616 She hulk has fought and beaten Namor who can beat the Thing. Not conclusive my young friend.

On top of that when was the last time they fought? Certainly waaaay before her upgrades in strength im betting.In which case its irrelevant as shes now over twice as strong as Thing and has extra fighting experience. sad

You got an issue for that last fight they had? smile

Namor who can beat the Thing. cool Not since the 60's... Happy Dance

DarkCrawler
Namor who can beat the Thing. cool Not since the 60's... Happy Dance

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/5892/thingnamor17fn.th.gif
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/4928/thingnamor23qa.th.gif
Happy Dance

DarkCrawler
And in 616 She hulk has fought and beaten Namor

I would really like to read that issue.

Number?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/5892/thingnamor17fn.th.gif
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/4928/thingnamor23qa.th.gif
Happy Dance

What comic is that?

and issue # too please...

DarkCrawler
Fantastic Four v2 #003

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Fantastic Four v2 #003

Ahhh... Yes... I've got that one... It's a remake...

DarkCrawler
Ahhh... Yes... I've got that one... It's a remake...

Heroes Reborn story. You know, when Franklin Richards transferred the people into his own universe...

armandovalles
That's some pretty ****in sweet art. Is that Jim Lee? i think so but im not sure. I think it's from the Heroes Reborn FF series. Can anyone post some scans from the Heroes Reborn FF of the Thing drawn by Jim Lee in the comic book scans thread? thanx. Also, i dont recall She-Hulk ever beating Namor.

MuffinmanMike

This has happened in the past. This has not happened when Jen has leaped up and over the 100 ton mark :P

etobicoker
Regular Thing beats Jen about 6/10 times, I'd say. Both have seen their strength increase through the years. Most people forget that Ben evolved from the 5 ton range to the 85 ton range so imagine how strong he probably is today. Spikey Thing was even stronger than the Hulk. Unless Jen out smarts him she's probably going down.

JakeTheBank
Ben clobbers her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.