Punisher runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Punisher has five days of preparation and three and a half hours of rest between each battle.

1) Killer Croc
2) Spider-Man/Venom/Blade
3) Quicksilver
4) Northstar
5) Nightwing and Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) with a day of prep
6) Scarecrow/Ra's Al Ghul/Lady Shiva/Joker
7) Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Adam Warlock
He gets stopped at 2.

jgiant
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Punisher has five days of preparation and three and a half hours of rest between each battle.

1) Killer Croc
2) Spider-Man/Venom/Blade
3) Quicksilver
4) Northstar
5) Nightwing and Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) with a day of prep
6) Scarecrow/Ra's Al Ghul/Lady Shiva/Joker
7) Green Lantern (John Stewart)
You made it a little hard for frankie didn't you, but i don't know if he is stoped at two...with five days prep he could kill blade and venom (sound waves) and even spidey (gas lots of bombs electricity, ect.)...frank could place some mines and explosives all around himself so he could take out quicksilver...not familiar with northstar...nightwing and cassidy will go down, frank wont even need that much prep time guns and some grenades will do the job here...6 well this will be a hard job for frank, if they have prep too than frank is done, if they don't then if he keeps his distance he could pull of a win...he is not taking out GL...i say it is possible for frank to make it up to GL...not saying it it is a lock but it is possible for him to do it with five days prep...remember he did kill the marvel universe...and don't say that is bullsh!t because some of those senerios could work...

Adam Warlock
2 would be damn hard to finish. Is he fighting them all at once, or is he going to take them out via stealth/sniping?

jgiant
Definately stealth...it would be damn hard but i have faith in frank when he wants to get a job done, he gets it done...he would have the entire environment lined with traps...all he has to do is get into position before all hell breaks lose...

DrDoom101
Oops, i meant to give team six thirty minutes of prep.

thesilverspider
he dies at 2 and its not even fair who he is up against

jgiant
Dr. Doom you really stacked the odds against punisher...damn...i still think he could get to six...

superman302
team 2 should be a little bit further down the list

DrDoom101
Originally posted by jgiant
Dr. Doom you really stacked the odds against punisher...damn...i still think he could get to six...

i gave him five days. FIVE DAYS. He'd go up to six IMO

jgiant
Originally posted by DrDoom101
i gave him five days. FIVE DAYS. He'd go up to six IMO
That is what i said, he would go up to six... but the order is alittle messed up...

who?-kid
Originally posted by jgiant
...remember he did kill the marvel universe...and don't say that is bullsh!t because some of those senerios could work...
Bullsh!t lol. Maybe some scenarios could have worked, but the majority was just stupid.

jgiant
Originally posted by who?-kid
Bullsh!t lol. Maybe some scenarios could have worked, but the majority was just stupid.
I would say a little more than half of those scenarios could have worked...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.