She-Hulk runs the difficult gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Sorry if its not that difficult, i tried to make it difficult. No prep, two hours rest between each battle.

1) Captain America/Wolverine
2) Human Torch & Mr. Fantastic
3) Flash (Barry Bart Allen)
4) Flux (http://www.incrediblehulk.com/flux.html)
5) Wonder Man
6) Namor freshly out of water
7) War Machine/Steel
8) Loki/Mandarin/Kang
9) Classic Juggernaut/Wonder Woman

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Sorry if its not that difficult, i tried to make it difficult. No prep, two hours rest between each battle.

5) Wonder Man
7) War Machine/Steel
8) Loki/Mandarin/Kang

Hmm, she can't hit Flash (Barry is quite fast too).

If she could, she probably would stop at five or six.

DrDoom101
i think she can hit barry.

DarkCrawler
I don't.

Barry was near as fast as Wally.

thesilverspider
i like she hulk i see her getting as far as 8

superman302
she hulk couldnt even get past barry, hell the human torch could take her out too.

thesilverspider
he can take her to the movies.she-hulk would ko johnny easy

thesilverspider
all she hulk needs 2 do 2 hit bart is flash him he gets stunned then she hits him with a right hook game over

superman302
johny could take her out with a supernova, and as for the flash he would be moving so fast he would run up and feel up on her and take her out before she evne knew what happened.

thesilverspider
johnny wouldn't have enough time 2 do a supernova even if he does manage 2 pull it off i doubt she hulk is staying down.and bart is just a kid he is gonna make a mistake.

superman302
hed have all the time he wants considering he can fly and she hulk can get to him.

thesilverspider
theres ways she can get him throw something or simply jump 2 him

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by thesilverspider
i like she hulk i see her getting as far as 8

She could not defeat Barry, Namor or Wonder Man.

superman302
Originally posted by thesilverspider
theres ways she can get him throw something or simply jump 2 him

yea cause i mean he couldnt just simply dodge her or just fly up into the clouds.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

^^^

Cosign...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DrDoom101

5) Wonder Man
7) War Machine/Steel
8) Loki/Mandarin/Kang

That list isnt in difficulty order. She wouldnt get past stage 2. However she could beat Wonder Man imo and possibly Namor as well. Hmmm

DarkCrawler
Only think She-Hulk has going for her is strength.

Wonder Man could compete with her in strenght category, and he is goddamn fast. And can fly.

Namor is faster, way more experienced, way more skilled, way more intelligent and has the ability to fly too.

I don't think She-Hulk could beat either of them.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
However she could beat Wonder Man imo and possibly Namor as well. Hmmm

Hmmmm... Nope. Sorry GS, gotta disagree. Tell that to Iron Man from disassembled... Iron Man thrashed her good with a cheap shot.(Hides identity in fear of those who hated Disassembled man)

She-Hulk's greatest victory is over the Champion which is pretty much full of PIS/CIS. Did he fight her with or without the Power Primordial?

Wonder Man has decisive victories over the Avengers, Iron Man, War Machine, Ultron, Abomination, It The Living Colossus, West coast Avengers, Etc... smile

DrDoom101
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That list isnt in difficulty order. She wouldnt get past stage 2. However she could beat Wonder Man imo and possibly Namor as well. Hmmm

sorry...

Darth_Erebus
She wins the first 7. As for 8 or 9, well probably Loki and definitly Wonder Woman could take her alone.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

I agree. Barry's second in speed to Wally and hes also way smarter. Shed never hit him.

Superherovandal
She couldn't even hit Barry. EVER. Unless she caught him asleep and even then once she caught him he could run away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.