All of DC's Female Heroes against all of Marvel's Male Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Okay, gals vs guys, who wins?

Adam Warlock
Whoa... Too much to think about...

Mindship
Taking a rough, general stab at this, first impression: Marvel's male heroes win, mainly because there are more of them, at least, more of them with shiver-me-timbers levels of power.

golem370
Sentry,SilverSurfer,Dr Strange,Firelord,Mindless Hulk,Thor,Hercules,Namor,X-Man,Colossus,WonderMan,Hyperion,Iron Man,Mr Fantastic,Thing,Sasqatch,Captain Mar-vell,Genis-vell,Psi-Lord,Atlas,Vision,Warpath,Eternals Males other Defenders Males Ghost Rider,Spider-Man,Havok,Cyclops,Gambit,beast,Deaths head II Dr Druid Adam Warlock,Drax,Maxam,Hogan the Grim,Fandal the Dashing and Volstagg,Black Panther,Kazar,Alpha Flight Males,Asgard Heros, many many many more Marvel

Mindship
I would venture to say that if the reverse was threaded - Marvel Females vs DC Males, the guys would still take it, and probably for the same reasons.

Oh, the indignity of living in the Patriarch's world flex
wink

Though now that I think of it, Marvel's Sentry would've been an excellent opportunity to really turn things around (Sentress, anyone?)

freezedoom
The Girls win

LethalFemme
Um you do know there are way more guys in marvel then girls in DC right? So for this to even be equal the gals would definitely have to bring their A game and even then I say marvel takes it. erm

doctorstrongbad
The Marvel guys win this. They have The hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, Sentry. The best DC woman I can think of is wonder woman. Marvel all the way.

spiderman44
dis makes no sense get some guy marvel cant get beat by some girls even tho scarlet witch can destory everyone in dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.