Namor Vs She hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
No holds barred

Featureless environment

200 yards apart

Who wins?

GalacticStorm
Its current she hulk

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Only think She-Hulk has going for her is strength.

Namor is faster, way more experienced, way more skilled, way more intelligent and has the ability to fly too.

Namor would win.

yahman
Ummm they are probably as strong as each other, Namor has all the experience !!!!!!

Mainstream
She Hulk could win...she could seduce Namor and then slap him with her super hard hulkie boobies....heh heh.

DrDoom101
how quick is she-hulk's healing factor?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DrDoom101
how quick is she-hulk's healing factor?

It increases with anger. Not as fast as hulks though but its pretty darned good. wink

Id say current she hulks stronger than Namor if shes can lift things maximum capacity with one hand and is considerably stronger than current hercules.

yahman
I'm pretty sure that Namor, just out of water is well capable of such feats. Thing has never shown he can lift much over a few 100 tons i.e. problems with Blue Whales and stopping Commuter trains. Herc has shown that he can lift way over a kilo ton on several occasions, i.e. the hellicarrier feat, but as has Namor. In issue 4 of Defenders Namor, creates an earthquake which levels a huge building. He has shown in the past that he is capable of lifting huge ocean liners. Namor written well is easily as strong as current Herc !

kgkg
Namor wins

Darth_Erebus
They faced each other in an old issue of Sensational She Hulk when she went back in time and faced the "All winners squad" in the 1940s consisting of Captian America, Miss America, The Original Human Torch and Toro, Whizzer, and yes, Namor. She kicked all their asses, including Namors.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
They faced each other in an old issue of Sensational She Hulk when she went back in time and faced the "All winners squad" in the 1940s consisting of Captian America, Miss America, The Original Human Torch and Toro, Whizzer, and yes, Namor. She kicked all their asses, including Namors.

You wouldnt happen to know what issue would you? Id be able to get hold of it if i find that out. big grin

jrodslam

Youre saying she would win because she went back in time and beat a young All Winners Squad? You hold that as concrete in her beating him now? They were way before the Invaders.

She may be stronger physically, but Namors fighting experience and speed would give him the win here.

DrDoom101
how is namor gonna beat a green woman with the same strength level as him who can heal multiple times quicker?

LethalFemme
this is a toughie...............I wanna say she hulk but, my better judgement is saying namor

jrodslam
Originally posted by DrDoom101
how is namor gonna beat a green woman with the same strength level as him who can heal multiple times quicker?

I dont think her healing factor is on the level of Hulk. Even if it were, Namor has beat him as well. He can beat her by dodging, and constantly pounding her with punches. Its not just the healing factor that plays a role. She doesnt have the fighting experience as her cousin and isnt as strong/stronger.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Namor

Lucid Lui
Namor wins the majority. Be a good fight to see though...

TheKahn
I like Namor, but I have to give it to She-Hulk 7/10. She was trained by Cap. America, is nearly as strong as the hulk, and has weird body switching power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk#Powers_and_abilities

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You wouldnt happen to know what issue would you? Id be able to get hold of it if i find that out. big grin

No, I don't know the issue as I sold all my old Shulkie comics on Ebay last year. I can guarentee it happened though.

GalacticStorm
No, I don't know the issue as I sold all my old Shulkie comics on Ebay last year. I can guarentee it happened though.

Nah im not doubting that. Dont worry we're on the same side here wink

I just wanted to get hold of some scans. sad

Scoobless

yeah ..... but Namor has gotten more skilled and a lot stronger since those days

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah ..... but Namor has gotten more skilled and a lot stronger since those days

And she hulk hasnt? If anything she hulk has had the bigger increas in strength without a doubt. Since then shes also been training with Captain America.

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
I like Namor, but I have to give it to She-Hulk 7/10. She was trained by Cap. America, is nearly as strong as the hulk, and has weird body switching power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk#Powers_and_abilities

Ok so she trained with Captain America. Big deal. So has Nick Fury, Hawkeye, and Falcon, and shes not better than any of them when it comes to h2h combat. Namor whoops Cap when it comes to h2h combat, and Cap > She-Hulk so.......

Like I said, she went back in time to fight a young All winners Squad who came before the Invaders and beat them up. I dont think thats an impressive feat considering Namor was only about 80cl at that time if that? Plus back then, he got weaker way quicker when out of water than he does currently.

xmarksthespot
Could She-Hulk use her fourth wall knowledge and rip the paper on which Namor is printed on in half...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ok so she trained with Captain America. Big deal. So has Nick Fury, Hawkeye, and Falcon, and shes not better than any of them when it comes to h2h combat. Namor whoops Cap when it comes to h2h combat, and Cap > She-Hulk so.......

Thats a very superficial analysis. Namor is not better than Cap h2h. Namor has ridiculous strength in comparison to Cap which backs up what skills he does have. So.......Nothing.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Like I said, she went back in time to fight a young All winners Squad who came before the Invaders and beat them up. I dont think thats an impressive feat considering Namor was only about 80cl at that time if that? Plus back then, he got weaker way quicker when out of water than he does currently.

She hulk was weaker than Namor back then and she was considerably less skilled. Now shes debatably stronger and has further improved her sill set. So it goes both ways. On top of that now She Hulk gets stronger and bulks out when she gets angry enough.

DarkCrawler
And she hulk hasnt? If anything she hulk has had the bigger increas in strength without a doubt. Since then shes also been training with Captain America.

And...?

Namor is probably close or equilavent to Captain Americas skills. He punks Cap every time they fight. Cap himself admitted that Namor is faster then he is.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4324/namorfeat823ww.th.gif

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/2183/namorfeat87yv.gif

Check the scans by jrodslam:

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invadersfight15tj.jpg

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invadersfight35rr.jpg

Like I said, only thing going for She-Hulk is strength. Namor completely outclasses her in experience and skills, and speed. She is not THAT much stronger then Namor, and physically stronger enemies haven't stopped Namor before.

GalacticStorm
And...?

Namor is probably close or equilavent to Captain Americas skills. He punks Cap every time they fight. Cap himself admitted that Namor is faster then he is.

Theres a difference between physical attributes and skill. Hand to hand Namor is NOT better than Cap. Take away Namors superhuman strength, speed and durability and he will get punked by Cap.

DarkCrawler
Oh please. Best training of Atlantis, warrior nation that existed before Cap's great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was born and a hundred years of fighting against every character of Marvel comics doesn't bring Namor fighting skills equilavent to Cap?

He actually has more fighting experience then Cap does.

yahman

She hulk was weaker than Namor back then and she was considerably less skilled. Now shes debatably stronger and has further improved her sill set. So it goes both ways. On top of that now She Hulk gets stronger and bulks out when she gets angry enough.

Thats debatable, and until she surpass someone who is validly stronger than Namor i disagree. Feat wise Namor is far beyond her !

"On top of that now She Hulk gets stronger and bulks out when she gets angry enough"

This has only happened on two ocassions, and both of which are unlikely to be repeated again, something you would know if you had read volume 3 avangers. wink

DarkCrawler
Theres a difference between physical attributes and skill. Hand to hand Namor is NOT better than Cap. Take away Namors superhuman strangth and durability and he will get punked by Cap.

Punked. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Namor is VERY highly trained fighter. Read my above post.

Namor is able to go hand to hand with etc. Thor. You are not saying that Thor is not good hand to hand fighter? What about Hercules? Namor has gone against him too, and haven't lost.

yahman
Oh please. Best training of Atlantis, warrior nation that existed before Cap's great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was born and a hundred years of fighting against every character of Marvel comics doesn't bring Namor fighting skills equilavent to Cap?

He actually has more fighting experience then Cap does.

But Cap is Cap, and there for he is better. But to suggest that She Hulk is on Namor's level due to a few training sessions is just retarded !

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Thats debatable, and until she surpass someone who is validly stronger than Namor i disagree. Feat wise Namor is far beyond her !

She hulk is considerably stronger than current herc who i believe is slightly stronger than if not on a par with Namor.

"On top of that now She Hulk gets stronger and bulks out when she gets angry enough"

This has only happened on two ocassions, and both of which are unlikely to be repeated again, something you would know if you had read volume 3 avangers. wink

Two occassions by different writers is quite enough for it to be considered a valid ability of hers. So much for the smugness. Allow me to direct you to the forum rules where you can find out for yourself. wink

DarkCrawler
But Cap is Cap, and there for he is better. But to suggest that She Hulk is on Namor's level due to a few training sessions is just retarded !

Yeah, it is.

But Namor is at least close to Cap's level.

GalacticStorm

Please quote any part of my contribution to this thread to show me where i said She hulk was a better fighter than Namor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read and acknowledge contributions properly prior to opening your mouth. Just a lil friendly advice. smile

yahman
She hulk is considerably stronger than current herc who i believe is slightly stronger than if not on a par with Namor.

Two occassions by different writers is quite enough for it to be considered a valid ability of hers. So much for the smugness. Allow me to direct you to the forum rules where you can find out for yourself. wink

The conditions are set and the trap is sprung ! G.S. what exactly happened on those two SEPERATE ocassions ? wink

"She hulk is considerably stronger than current herc who i believe is slightly stronger than if not on a par with Namor. "

The word considerable, is quite a strong one ! We know that she is stronger, but considerably ? NO evidence mate ! And I doubt that current Herc is as strong as a best showing, Hulk/Abomination/Thor beating/ocean Liner lifting Namor !
smile

GalacticStorm
The conditions are set and the trap is sprung ! G.S. what exactly happened on those two SEPERATE ocassions ? wink

As a she hulk fan i can also inform you of the various occassions in her first title Savage She hulk where she increased in strength temporarily with anger. Good try.

"She hulk is considerably stronger than current herc who i believe is slightly stronger than if not on a par with Namor. "

The word considerable, is quite a strong one ! We know that she is stronger, but considerably ? NO evidence mate ! And I doubt that current Herc is as strong as a best showing, Hulk/Abomination/Thor beating/ocean Liner lifting Namor !
smile

I dont believe the word considerably is too much at all. She said Hercules was giving it his all and she wasnt even trying. On top of that her strength was regulated by her Jupiter suit whilst arm wrestling Herc. With all that in mind i believe my terming is quite adequate. Wouldnt you agree? smile

Hasnt Current Herc dragged the Shield Hellicarrier? confused

Just a thought. wink

yahman
As a she hulk fan i can also inform you of the various occassions in her first title Savage She hulk where she increased in strength temporarily with anger. Good try.

I dont believe the word considerably is too much at all. She said Hercules was giving it his all and she wasn't even trying. On top of that her strength was regulated by her Jupiter suit whilst arm wrestling Herc. With all that in mind i believe my terming is quite adequate. Wouldnt you agree? smile

Hasn't Current Hulk dragged the Shield Helli-carrier? confused

Just a thought. wink

"Hasn't Current Hulk dragged the Shield Helli-carrier? "

I don't know ? has he ? roll eyes (sarcastic) Obviously the pressure is getting to you G ! smile Don't worry it doesn't matter if you are loosing, after all its only a comic book debate wink Any way there is a massive difference between dragging an already air borne Shield carrier and lifting one. Namor has lifted Liners of this size, under the water !

"She said Hercules was giving it his all and she wasn't even trying."

From what i recall, this was never said ! Something on the lines of 'i just let that (insult) win that arm wrestle, so i wonder how actually strong i have actually become'

No reference to him giving his all ! smile

"On top of that her strength was regulated by her Jupiter suit "

True .... but Reed made it clear that he she had controlled access to ALL her strength ! The jupiter suit is regulating her strength so that she is safer around humans. If she wants to use her full strength she still can.

This really all comes down to interpretation. IMO, considerable means that the character is in a totally different strength category E.G. AS Thor is to the Thing. There is numerous examples of Thor being 100's maybe 1000's of time stronger than the Thing. Is She Hulk 100's to 1000's of times stronger than Herc. I am yet to see the proof. All in all there is little to no proof to suggest she is far above Namor in strength. smile

Ooooh how could i forget my little point about 'Savage She HUlk' You do realise that on both occasions external factors, were responsible for her becoming the Savage She Hulk. Your example has been undeniable RETCONED. A scenario I'm assure your familiar with, especially when concerning your beloved Phoenix.

DarkCrawler
Check that pic:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4324/namorfeat823ww.gif

Captain's shield isn't absorbing the impact fully. That's strong. eek!

GalacticStorm
"Hasn't Current Hulk dragged the Shield Helli-carrier? "

I don't know ? has he ? roll eyes (sarcastic) Obviously the pressure is getting to you G ! smile Don't worry it doesn't matter if you are loosing, after all its only a comic book debate wink Any way there is a massive difference between dragging an already air borne Shield carrier and lifting one. Namor has lifted Liners of this size, under the water !

Rhetorical question mate dont get too excited. "Pressure getting to me?" "Loosing?" says the boy who just spent the last ten mins typing an essay with an overdose of smilies. Its all about the execution my friend.

"She said Hercules was giving it his all and she wasn't even trying."

From what i recall, this was never said ! Something on the lines of 'i just let that (insult) win that arm wrestle, so i wonder how actually strong i have actually become'

No reference to him giving his all ! smile

Incorrect. Mistake or outright lie i can fix it.wink

I quote "The big lug was giving it all he had". So Hercules was going all out yet She hulk was strong enough to feel this and then let him win out of compassion for an old friend. Id say she was presented as considerably stronger.

Anyone interested in making their own interpretations heres a link:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339632&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

"On top of that her strength was regulated by her Jupiter suit "

True .... but Reed made it clear that he she had controlled access to ALL her strength ! The jupiter suit is regulating her strength so that she is safer around humans. If she wants to use her full strength she still can.

She Hulks suit is kinda like Cyclops visor. It helps her have full conscious control over her abilities. However when she wants to apply her full unbridled strength against something without the need for subtletly or restraint she doesnt wear it. Kind of like how Cyclops takes off his visor when going for broke or as shown in she hulks title how she did when faced with Titania with the power gem.

This really all comes down to interpretation. IMO, considerable means that the character is in a totally different strength category E.G. AS Thor is to the Thing. There is numerous examples of Thor being 100's maybe 1000's of time stronger than the Thing. Is She Hulk 100's to 1000's of times stronger than Herc. I am yet to see the proof. All in all there is little to no proof to suggest she is far above Namor ion strength. smile

Well your opinion isnt law or conclusive im afraid. sad

Here is a definition of considerable:

2. Of some distinction; noteworthy; influential; respectable;
-- said of persons.

To be able to allow Herc to win an arm wrestle while he's going all out is certainly a distinctive and noteworthy feat in my opinion. So saying She Hulk is considerably stronger means that she stronger to the point of it being apparent when their strengths are pitted against one and other. The arm wrestling scene showed this quite nicely. smile

yahman
Rhetorical question mate dont get too excited. "Pressure getting to me?" "Loosing?" says the boy who just spent the last ten mins typing an essay with an overdose of smilies. Its all about the execution my friend.

Incorrect. Mistake or outright lie i can fix it.wink

I quote "The big lug was giving it all he had". So Hercules was going all out yet She hulk was strong enough to feel this and then let him win out of compassion for an old friend. Id say she was presented as considerably stronger.

Anyone interested in making their own interpretations heres a link:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339632&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

She Hulks suit is kinda like Cyclops visor. It helps her have full conscious control over her abilities. However when she wants to apply her full unbridled strength against something without the need for subtlety or restraint she doesn't wear it. Kind of like how Cyclops takes off his visor when going for broke or as shown in she hulks title how she did when faced with Titania with the power gem.

Well your opinion isnt law or conclusive im afraid. sad

Here is a definition of considerable:

2. Of some distinction; noteworthy; influential; respectable;
-- said of persons.

To be able to allow Herc to win an arm wrestle while he's going all out id certainly a distinctive and noteworthy feat in my opinion. So saying She Hulk is considerably stronger means that she stronger to the point of it being apparent when their strengths are pitted against one and other. The the arm wrestling scene showed this quite nicely. smile

"She Hulks suit is kinda like Cyclops visor. It helps her have full conscious control over her abilities. However when she wants to apply her full unbridled strength against something without the need for subtlety or restraint she doesn't wear it. Kind of like how Cyclops takes off his visor when going for broke or as shown in she hulks title how she did when faced with Titania with the power gem. "

I don't recall Reed describing it quite like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

And on the subject of about opinions :

"On top of that now She Hulk gets stronger and bulks out when she gets angry enough."

Namor written well is at least on par with Mortal Herc so plus the extra skill and superior durability, i believe he wins.
smile

DarkCrawler
I think She-Hulk is stronger then Namor.

Not by miles, though. And certainly not enough to give her definitive win.

yahman
I think She-Hulk is stronger then Namor.

Not by miles, though. And certainly not enough to give her definitive win.

Indeed, until i see a God like feat or victory, she is in the same strength category as Namor and Mortal Herc i.e. mid Class 100.

Namor has shown he can match and sometime surpass those who are FAR stronger than him. I don't think She hulks durability will be able to withstand such attacks for long.

DarkCrawler
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/2968/captnamor18vl.th.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/5994/captnamor26el.th.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/1555/captnamor31vu.th.gif

Can anyone spell: OWNED? laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
"She Hulks suit is kinda like Cyclops visor. It helps her have full conscious control over her abilities. However when she wants to apply her full unbridled strength against something without the need for subtlety or restraint she doesn't wear it. Kind of like how Cyclops takes off his visor when going for broke or as shown in she hulks title how she did when faced with Titania with the power gem. "

I don't recall Reed describing quite it like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Awww dont get all stressy on me. Its only a lil debate. sad

The Jupiter suit as stated on panel helps regulate her strength and apply it at controlled levels in everyday situations.

However when shes in a situation that doesnt call for restraint or subtlety such as when facing a vastly powerful opponent (i.e Titania with power gem) she doesnt wear it. We cool? smile

"On top of that now She Hulk gets stronger and bulks out when she gets angry enough."

Namor written well is at least on par with Mortal Herc so plus the extra skill and superior durability, i believe he wins.
smile

Namor is slightly below Mortal Herc in terms of strength. She hulk is considerably stronger than Herc and when angered enough temporarily increases in strength. I'll leave you to do the math. big grin

Give me a buzz if you run into any problems. wink

GalacticStorm
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/2968/captnamor18vl.th.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/5994/captnamor26el.th.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/1555/captnamor31vu.th.gif

Can anyone spell: OWNED? laughing out loud

Previously dealt with im afraid. sad

Learn the diffrence between superhuman physical attributes and skill.

Namor has vastly superior speed, reflexes, strength and durability than Cap. Those things back up what skills he does have.

If you too those things away and made him the same level as Cap in all of the aforementioned areas then Namor would lose quite decidely. smile

Namor is not known for his martial arts prowess. He is known for being a powerhouse. Cap on the other hand is.

yahman
Awww dont get all stressy on me. Its only a lil debate. sad

The Jupiter suit as stated on panel helps regulate her strength and apply it at controlled levels in everyday situations.

However when shes in a situation that doesnt call for restraint or subtlety such as when facing a vastly powerful opponent (i.e Titania with power gem) she doesnt wear it. We cool? smile

Namor is slightly below Mortal Herc in terms of strength. She hulk is considerably stronger than Herc and when angered enough temporarily increases in strength. I'll leave you to do the math. big grin

Give me a buzz if you run into any problems. wink

"Namor is slightly below Mortal Herc in terms of strength."

Prove it !

"She hulk is considerably stronger than Herc "

Debatable ! I think this is a more accurate Statement

"She hulk is stronger than Herc "

"when angered enough temporarily increases in strength. "

Mate this is just plain BS ..... to quote myself lucky

'You do realise that on both occasions external factors, were responsible for her becoming the Savage She Hulk.'

yahman

Namor has vastly superior speed, reflexes, strength and durability than Cap. Those things back up what skills he does have.

If you too those things away and made him the same level as Cap in all of the aforementioned areas then Namor would lose quite decidely. smile

Namor is not known for his martial arts prowess. He is known for being a powerhouse. Cap on the other hand is.

He doesn't look like he's using much strength to me. wink And im sure if the pictures contained She Hulk rather than Namor, you would be using them to state your point. Unfortunately they dont !

GalacticStorm
"Namor is slightly below Mortal Herc in terms of strength."

Prove it !

Hercules has always been presented as a higher tier powerhouse and to top it off in their latest bios Herc is placed a tier above Namor. Its the same situation with those Marvel Trading cards of your brothers i believe. Isnt that what you said?

Guess we know who Marvel thinks is stronger.

"She hulk is considerably stronger than Herc "

Debatable ! I think this is a more accurate Statement

"She hulk is stronger than Herc "

Being able to feel Hercules giving it his all and then allowing him to win in an arm wrestling match tells you that shes quite a bit stronger than him. As does her question to herself "Just how strong have i become". The armwrestling scene showed that she's stronger than him to the point of it being noteworthy, apparent if you will. Therefore considerably stronger is a perfectly adequate terming.

"when angered enough temporarily increases in strength. "

Mate this is just plain BS ..... to quote myself lucky

'You do realise that on both occasions external factors, were responsible for her becoming the Savage She Hulk.'

I'll have to see if i can dig up some old Savage She hulk comics because in them when angered enough her strength increased as well.

Either way what does it matter. She is considerably stronger than current Herc who himself (at least according to Marvel) is stronger than Namor. big grin

I'll tell you what people seem to think Namor has this in the bag.

What if for this match Namor has heard talk of She hulk sstrength increase and desires to test out his strength against hers. She complains about his flitting around and says she'd have it in the bag if he stopped fluttering around. As a matter of honour Namor promises not to fly in this match up. Hows that?

DarkCrawler

I know the difference. Namor has both.

And he sure has skills.

It certainly would not be complete curbstomp. Like I said:

Best training of Atlantis, warrior nation that existed before Caps ancestors were heard of. Namor is an royal. Royals usually get the best training the nation has to offer, may it be academics or warfare. Atlantis is very warrior centered, and it is only logical that they would train their future Emperor in the best way possible. Basically, 10 000 years of combat experience has been transferred to Namor.

Now combine that to Namor's experience that outclasses Cap's (Cap did spent 30 years inside ice cube...during that time Namor grew in skills and experience.

Also, combine that with the fact that Namor has been fighting skilled fighters as Thor, Dr. Doom (very good at martial arts) and Hercules and heaven't lost.

Namor is not Captain America's superior in hand to hand combat, but he is not really inferior compared to him either.

Wolverine is not really known for his martial arts prowess either. More like being rabid guy who hacks and slashes his way through enemies. You wouldn't say that he is not good in martial arts, wouldn't you?

Just because someone doesn't use their martial arts all the time, it doesn't really mean that they are not good at it.

GalacticStorm
He doesn't look like he's using much strength to me. wink

What a lame rebuttal. Of course he's not because with a flick of the wrist he could splatter Cap across the battlefield so he doesnt have to exert much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

However its still a class 100 character with superstrength, speed, reflexes and durability going up against a peak human martial artist. Cap has no chance whatsoever regardless of his martial prowess in comparison to Namors.

And im sure if the pictures contained She Hulk rather than Namor, you would be using them to state your point. Unfortunately they dont !

More sewage. Its becoming predictable mate laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
I know the difference. Namor has both.

And he sure has skills.

It certainly would not be complete curbstomp. Like I said:

Best training of Atlantis, warrior nation that existed before Caps ancestors were heard of. Namor is an royal. Royals usually get the best training the nation has to offer, may it be academics or warfare. Atlantis is very warrior centered, and it is only logical that they would train their future Emperor in the best way possible. Basically, 10 000 years of combat experience has been transferred to Namor.

Now combine that to Namor's experience that outclasses Cap's (Cap did spent 30 years inside ice cube...during that time Namor grew in skills and experience.

Also, combine that with the fact that Namor has been fighting skilled fighters as Thor, Dr. Doom (very good at martial arts) and Hercules and heaven't lost.

Namor is not Captain America's superior in hand to hand combat, but he is not really inferior compared to him either.

Wolverine is not really known for his martial arts prowess either. More like being rabid guy who hacks and slashes his way through enemies. You wouldn't say that he is not good in martial arts, wouldn't you?

Just because someone doesn't use their martial arts all the time, it doesn't really mean that they are not good at it.

I never said Namor doesnt have skills. Im just saying he doesnt have as much as Cap. You have yet to prove he does. Cap is acclaimed for his skills Namor is known for being a powerhouse.

According to Marvel Caps a better fighter than Namor hence Caps 7 (Master of most arts on the planet) to Namors 4.(experienced fighter)

Wolverine is indeed known for his martial arts prowess. This is depicted in his many adventures hes had in Japan, his fights against other martial artists and the fact that he's a teacher of martial arts at the Institute. Plus he also has a 7 rating.

Take away Namors superhuman attributes, place them on par with Caps and then Cap will win hand to hand.

yahman
Hercules has always been presented as a higher tier powerhouse and to top it off in their latest bios Herc is placed a tier above Namor. Its the same situation with those Marvel Trading cards of your brothers i believe. Isn't that what you said?

Guess we know who Marvel think sis stronger.

Being able to feel Hercules giving it his all and then allowing him to win in an arm wrestling match tells you that shes quite a bit stronger than him. As does her question to herself "Just how strong have i become". The armwrestling scene showed that she's stronger than him to the point of it being noteworthy, apparent if you will. Therefore considerably stronger is a perfectly adequate terming.

I'll have to see if i can dig up some old Savage She hulk comics because in them when angered enough her strength increased as well.

Either way what does it matter. She is considerably stronger than current Herc who himself (at least according to Marvel) is stronger than Namor. big grin

I'll tell you what people seem to think Namor has this in the bag.

What if for this match Namor has heard talk of She hulk sstrength increase and desires to test out his strength against hers. She complains about his flitting around and says she'd have it in the bag if he stopped fluttering around. As a matter of honour Namor promises not to fly in this match up. Hows that?

"Hercules has always been presented as a higher tier powerhouse and to top it off in their latest bios Herc is placed a tier above Namor. Its the same situation with those Marvel Trading cards of your brothers i believe. Isn't that what you said?"

Good point Sherlock ! Except Herc doesn't have a card ! The old Herc was far above Namor, undoubtedly he's been relegated, and Namor was previously the top of this lower level. IMO This class is for characters who are mid class 100, (i.e they have shown they can consistently lift thousands of tons) smile

Words like 'considerable' get thrown around lot !!!!! People should be a careful when using them as they have adverse effects on people's memory, without actually proving anything. smile

yahman
What a lame rebuttal. Of course he's not because with a flick of the wrist he could splatter Cap across the battlefield so he doesnt have to exert much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

However its still a class 100 character with superstrength, speed, reflexes and durability going up against a peak human martial artist. Cap has no chance whatsoever regardless of his martial prowess in comparison to Namors.

More sewage. Its becoming predictable mate laughing out loud

laughing G.S. lord of Irony !!!!!!!!! This card is usually pulled out when you cannot counter.

GalacticStorm
"Hercules has always been presented as a higher tier powerhouse and to top it off in their latest bios Herc is placed a tier above Namor. Its the same situation with those Marvel Trading cards of your brothers i believe. Isnt that what you said?"

Good point Sherlock ! Except Herc doesn't have a card ! The old Herc was far above Namor, undoubtedly he's been relegated, and Namor was previously the top of this lower level. IMO This class is for characters who are mid class 100, (i.e they have shown they can consistently lift thousands of tons) smile

Nope but as you stated Thor has a card and the two are widely regarded as equals strength wise even to this day. So if Thor is a level above Namor on those cards then its safe to assume Herc would be as well. Either way he is in the Handbooks anyway and in the comics Herc is acclaimed for his strength. Its quite clear Namor is below Hercules my friend.smile

Words like 'considerable' getb thrown around alot !!!!! People should be a careful when using them as they have adverse effects on people's memory, without actually proving anything. smile

Yet more sewage. laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
laughing G.S. lord of Irony !!!!!!!!! This card is usually pulled out when you cannot counter.

laughing smile confused

Tony Stark
I never said Namor doesnt have skills. Im just saying he doesnt have as much as Cap. You have yet to prove he does. Cap is acclaimed for his skills Namor is known for being a powerhouse.

According to Marvel Caps a better fighter than Namor hence Caps 7 (Master of most arts on the planet) to Namors 4.(experienced fighter)

Wolverine is indeed known for his martial arts prowess. This is depicted in his many adventures hes had in Japan, his fights against other martial artists and the fact that he's a teacher of martial arts at the Institute. Plus he also has a 7 rating.

Take away Namors superhuman attributes, place them on par with Caps and then Cap will win hand to hand.

yes you are correct...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes you are correct...

Thank you.

yahman
Nope but as you stated Thor has a card and the two are widely regarded as equals strength wise even to this day. So if Thor is a level above Namor on those cards then its safe to assume Herc would be as well. Either way he is in the Handbooks anyway and in the comics Herc is acclaimed for his strength. Its quite clear Namor is below Hercules my friend.smile

Yet more sewage. laughing out loud

Thor and Herc where once equals, since Herc's power decrease, this is no longer the case !!!!!!! Ask Olympian about it, I'm pretty sure he will agree with me.

'Either way he is in the Handbooks anyway and in the comics Herc is acclaimed for his strength. '

How old are these handbooks exactly ? confused

'in the comics Herc is acclaimed for his strength.'

And what exactly is Namor is 'acclaimed' for ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

' laughing smile confused '

I wish id seen this one before ! I see you've been altering your routine ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is a definitive pattern, that always emerges when debating with you G.S. You start off debating normally, but as soon as you cannot counter a point, you address it with your ridiculously overly used assortment of sarcastic remarks !

GalacticStorm
Thor and Herc where once equals, since Herc's power decrease, this is no longer the case !!!!!!! Ask Olympian about it, I'm pretty sure he will agree with me.

'Either way he is in the Handbooks anyway and in the comics Herc is acclaimed for his strength. '

How old are these handbooks exactly ? confused

Latest editions. Ooops embarrasment

And what exactly is Namor is 'acclaimed' for ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

His arrogance and love for green speedos. eek!

There is a definitive pattern, that always emerges when debating with you G.S. You start off debating normally, but as soon as you cannot counter a point, you address it with your ridiculously overly used assortment of sarcastic remarks !

Rubbish and very hypocritical. There is also a very definitive pattern in your debating style with myself. You'll smugly enter a debate im contributing to for no reason other than to try and prove me wrong. When you inevitably fail somewhere down the line you get aggravated and start accusing me of of being needlessly insulting or sarcastic when any such remarks of that nature are merely a response to your "witty" initial attempts to discredit. sad

DarkCrawler

Namor has probably more training in martial arts then Cap does. I know that Cap went through rigorous physical and combat training prior him getting through Super Soldier Experiment, but how long did this last? Weeks? Months? During that time Namor had already at least ten years of headstart in fighting training. Fighting experience can get you pretty far. So, Namor has more experience in fighting then Cap, and he started martial arts training long before Cap started his.

Besides, Atlantis has long perfected it's martial arts before surface world. I think their training is comparable. If Namor would suddenly reverted to Cap's level, he would probably lose, because he would need to get used to being in body much weaker then his. But if he had lived through all those years with human body, and had the same training he would be near or equivalent of Cap in hand to hand combat.

And I believe that Rating 7 means that the one with such rating has perfected all forms of hand to hand combat. It's hard to believe that he has mastered most of the hundreds of martial arts, and it is impossible that he would have mastered them ALL.

All I have seen about Captain's martial arts prowess is him being master of Judo and American Boxing. And I am not saying that he could not be one of the worlds most formidable combatants with those two...with his experience, he has probably gotten bits of other forms of fighting, maybe mastered few more. But all? I don't think so.

Maybe if he hadn't spent all that time inside that cube.

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, we are going away from the topic.

It's an fact that Namor is vstly more experienced in hand to hand combat then She-Hulk.

yahman
Latest editions. Ooops embarrasment

Rubbish and very hypocritical. There is also a very definitive pattern in your debating style with myself. You'll smugly enter a debate im contributing to for no reason other than to try and prove me wrong. When you inevitably fail somewhere down the line you get aggravated and start accusing me of of being needlessly insulting or sarcastic when any such remarks of that nature are merely a response to your "witty" initial attempts to discredit. sad

"Latest editions. Ooops "

What editions ?

GalacticStorm
Namor has probably more training in martial arts then Cap does. I know that Cap went through rigorous physical and combat training prior him getting through Super Soldier Experiment, but how long did this last? Weeks? Months? During that time Namor had already at least ten years of headstart in fighting training. Fighting experience can get you pretty far. So, Namor has more experience in fighting then Cap, and he started martial arts training long before Cap started his.

Besides, Atlantis has long perfected it's martial arts before surface world. I think their training is comparable. If Namor would suddenly reverted to Cap's level, he would probably lose, because he would need to get used to being in body much weaker then his. But if he had lived through all those years with human body, and had the same training he would be near or equivalent of Cap in hand to hand combat.

And I believe that Rating 7 means that the one with such rating has perfected all forms of hand to hand combat. It's hard to believe that he has mastered most of the hundreds of martial arts, and it is impossible that he would have mastered them ALL.

All I have seen about Captain's martial arts prowess is him being master of Judo and American Boxing. And I am not saying that he could not be one of the worlds most formidable combatants with those two...with his experience, he has probably gotten bits of other forms of fighting, maybe mastered few more. But all? I don't think so.

Maybe if he hadn't spent all that time inside that cube.

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, we are going away from the topic.

It's an fact that Namor is vstly more experienced in hand to hand combat then She-Hulk.

Thats a whole lotta speculation DC. Namor has trained in Atlantean warfare and thats that hence his rating of experienced fighter. He relies more on his superhuman attributes than his martial arts skills in the majority of his encounters.

Cap on the other hand according to Marvel has mastered most forms of martial arts on Earth and is a top ranking fighter in Marvel. Hence his rating.

All Cap has are his martial art skills so its quite believable that he would be more proficient in that area than someone with superhuman attributes. Either way officially he is a better martial artist and all speculation aside thats how he's presented in the comics.

I agree that Namor probably is a more skilled fighter than She Hulk however she has beat him before prior to her training with Cap and since that bout she has vastly increased in strength and has been intensively trained by Captain America. On top of that like it or not taking out the Champion is a feat and a decent indicator of her skills. So now that Namor cant fly in this match im edging towards She Hulk even more.

GalacticStorm
"Latest editions. Ooops "

What editions ?

The last bios of both Herc and Thor had their strengths at 7 in comparison to Namors 6. It would have been Avengers 2004 i believe. smile

yahman
Thats a whole lotta speculation DC. Namor has trained in Atlantean warfare and thats that hence his rating of experienced fighter. He relies more on his superhuman attributes than his martial arts skills in the majority of his encounters.

On top of that like it or not taking out the Champion is a feat and a decent indicator of her skills. So now that Namor cant fly in this match im edging towards She Hulk even more.

What in a boxing match against the biggest Jobber in marvel ?

confused

GalacticStorm
What in a boxing match against the biggest Jobber in marvel ?

confused

I like the change of focus. Its very Whirly. smile

yahman
The last bios of both Herc and Thor had their strengths at 7 in comparison to Namors 6. It would have been Avengers 2004 i believe. smile

IMO bios mean as much at the Daily Mail .... but Namor was updated to class 100 in the House of M edition . In mortal form Herc, struggled to lift an Object which was about the size of an Aircraft Carrier bridge ! Namor has lifted Ocean Liners !!!!!!!!! His fight record is just as impressive !

DarkCrawler

I agree that Namor probably is a more skilled fighter than She Hulk however she has beat him before prior to her training with Cap and since that bout she has vastly increased in strength and has been intensively trained by Captain America. On top of that like it or not taking out the Champion is a feat and a decent indicator of her skills. So now that Namor cant fly in this match im edging towards She Hulk even more.

Namor still remains with hundred year of experience in hand to hand combat, which makes She-Hulks training with Captain America miniscule. Namor has sparred with Cap lot of times, also. Namor is faster then She-Hulk, too.

And her taking out Champion? Yeah...I don't really think her taking out someone with 13 BILLION years of fighting experience after training for FEW WEEKS is pretty much a ridicolous feat that falls under SvFL category.

And how come Namor can't fly?

yahman
I like the change of focus. Its very Whirly. smile

Once again !

'There is a definitive pattern, that always emerges when debating with you G.S. You start off debating normally, but as soon as you cannot counter a point, you address it with your ridiculously overly used assortment of sarcastic remarks !'

GalacticStorm
IMO bios mean as much at the Daily Mail .... but Namor was updated to class 100 in the House of M, one . In mortal Herc form struggled to lift an Object which was about the size of an Aircraft Carrier bridge ! Namor has lifted Ocean Liners !!!!!!!!! His fight record is just as impressive !

Namors last entry in the handbooks had him as class 100 as well. He was just put below Herc and Thor who were level 7.

Either way all of this waffle is unnecessary. Namor is below Herc according to Marvel and hercs latest showings such as dragging the carrier and knocking out abom show that he's fighting fit currently.

Namor has done nothing as impressive recently and when he was pulling off impressive stuff so was Hercules. Either way She hulks considerably stronger than Herc who all in all has been presented as being beyond Namor as shown in their latest bios and when you sum up comic appearances. She hulk is considerably stronger than Namor.

GalacticStorm
Once again !

'There is a definitive pattern, that always emerges when debating with you G.S. You start off debating normally, but as soon as you cannot counter a point, you address it with your ridiculously overly used assortment of sarcastic remarks !'

We were following a line of argument. Instead of countering or responding to my point you changed focus. I commented on this which in turn made you get back on track. Ok? wink

yahman
Namor still remains with hundred year of experience in hand to hand combat, which makes She-Hulks training with Captain America miniscule. Namor has sparred with Cap lot of times, also. Namor is faster then She-Hulk, too.

And her taking out Champion? Yeah...I don't really think her taking out someone with 13 BILLION years of fighting experience after training for FEW WEEKS is pretty much a ridicolous feat that falls under SvFL category.

And how come Namor can't fly?

Do you have any scans of Namor flattening that rather large building in Defenders 4 ?

kgkg
Once again !

ohhh you notice laughing

Namor wins

GalacticStorm
Anyway im bored with this thread for the mo. Back later mate.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
ohhh you notice laughing

Oh dont you start. wink

I only ever start in response. Yahman initiates and then cries about what he gets in return. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Do you have any scans of Namor flattening that rather large building in Defenders 4 ?

Yep.

He did it with one punch. wink

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/3188/namorfeat834kt.th.gif

GalacticStorm

yahman
Namors last entry in the handbooks had him as class 100 as well. He was just put below Herc and Thor who were level 7.

Either way all of this waffle is unnecessary. Namor is below Herc according to Marvel and hercs latest showings such as dragging the carrier and knocking out abom show that he's fighting fit currently.

Namor has done nothing as impressive recently and when he was pulling off impressive stuff so was Hercules. Either way She hulks considerably stronger than Herc who all in all has been presented as being beyond Namor as shown in their latest bios and when you sum up comic appearances. She hulk is considerably stronger than Namor.

"Namor has done nothing as impressive recently "

Except take on the Hulk when he was out of water ! Hurt the In betweener ! Prevent a large boat from being sucked into a vortex, Flatten a huge Sky scraper with one punch ! Nah nothing impressive at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Namor has done nothing as impressive recently and when he was pulling off impressive stuff so was Hercules."

And then there was a retcon .... and his power was diminished ! Namor is still at the same strength level as he has always been, while Herc has struggled lifting what he referred to as 'a triffle'.

The Abom incident was down to a sucker punch,similar to the incident involving the Omac and Eradicator.

yahman

baby ..... laughing

DarkCrawler
"Except take on the Hulk when he was out of water !"

"Hurt the In betweener !"

"Prevent a large boat from being sucked into a vortex"

Issue numbers? I would like to include them in my Respect Namor thread. smile

Here's few more impressive feats of current ages:

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5821/namorfeat12bo.gif
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4775/namorfeat23wb.gif

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4655/hulk1998p266qo.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2039/namorfeat367wt.gif
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5006/namorvsthor13er.gif
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/1271/namorvsthor28gf.gif
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/687/namorvsthor34rr.gif
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/9825/namorvsthor41dv.gif
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/6821/namorvsthor57vi.gif

Namor dodging rapid machinegun fire from close range:

http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/653/warnamor48hw.gif
http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/1876/warnamor55gs.gif

http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/345/namorfeat686lx.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/7272/namorfeat691ix.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/4690/namorfeat702bo.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/1112/namorfeat71kopio2wz.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9911/namorfeat724zw.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9374/namorfeat737jo.gif

DarkCrawler

Hah hah. stick out tongue

Guess what Phoenix is known for?

Dying. wink

yahman

The inbetweener and the boat are in Avengers, just b4 the Iron man vs King Thor fight !

GalacticStorm
"Namor has done nothing as impressive recently "

Except take on the Hulk when he was out of water ! Hurt the In betweener ! Prevent a large boat from being sucked into a vortex, Flatten a huge Sky scraper with one punch ! Nah nothing impressive at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oooooo a roll of the eyes. Someones needs to chill.

He done all of that recently has he? I could swear some of that was over 10 years ago but i could be wrong. No matter.

Taking on the Hulk out of water is something thats been done successfully by the likes of class 50 Sabra so youre hardly selling the guy.

The oil liner incident Namor was aided by buoyancy was he not? He never lifted it out of water up above hi shead did he?

Destroying a building with a punch is cool but hardly exemplary for a higher tier class 100.

Herc dragging that Shield hellicarrier for the distance that he did is more impressive than any of those feats.

And then there was a retcon .... and his power was diminished ! Namor is still at the same strength level as he has always been, while Herc has struggled lifting what he referred to as 'a triffle'.

The Abom incident was down to a sucker punch,similar to the incident involving the Omac and Eradicator.

Im aware of the apparent depowering of Hercs but his recent feats show that he is fighting fit and hint at a return to form. Either way youre trying to argue that Namor is on the same level as Herc as opposed to below Herc. None of that matters. Theyre still both weaker than She hulk and thats all that matters. big grin

kgkg
namor can also absorb

yahman

He looks pretty even with the Thor, that was equal to the original Herc ! smile I wonder what he would do to a power down Herc ? confused

GalacticStorm
namor can also absorb

Thanks for the contribution KG but thats relevant how? confused

kgkg
Thanks for the contribution KG but thats relevant how? confused
U welcome smile

GalacticStorm
He looks pretty even with the Thor, that was equal to the original Herc ! smile I wonder what he would do to a power down Herc ? confused

Current Herc pulled off feats more impressive than the ones you've shown/stated so that is irrelevant.

Namor has also been able to give the Hulk a good fight. Doesnt mean he's stronger or as strong as him does it?

Also according to DC Namor got pounded after those scenes which is probably why they havent been posted. smile

DarkCrawler
The inbetweener and the boat are in Avengers, just b4 the Iron man vs King Thor fight !

You wouldn't have exact issue numbers? confused

DarkCrawler

Also according to DC Namor got pounded after those scenes which is probably why they havent been posted. smile

Pounded by Thor?

No, Namor was taken out by Inhuman ship cannon. Which didn't hit Thor.

GalacticStorm
Pounded by Thor?

No, Namor was taken out by Inhuman ship cannon. Which didn't hit Thor.

Cool. Thanks for the clarification. wink

DarkCrawler

Namor has also been able to give the Hulk a good fight. Doesnt mean he's stronger or as strong as him does it?

Good fight? Namor has beaten Hulk three times. Hulk has never beaten Namor, sea or not.

And that's why Namor will also beat She-Hulk. Only thing going for her is her strength.

Namor beats her in every other category.

GalacticStorm
Stop making me stay guys i said i was going ages ago. Right i mean it this time. Cya later on or tomorrow.

yahman
Oooooo a roll of the eyes. Someones needs to chill.

He done all of that recently has he? I could swear some of that was over 10 years ago but i could be wrong. No matter.

Taking on the Hulk out of water is something thats been done successfully by the likes of class 50 Sabra so you're hardly selling the guy.

The oil liner incident Namor was aided by buoyancy was he not? He never lifted it out of water up above hi shed did he?

Destroying a building with a punch is cool but hardly exemplary for a higher tier class 100.

Herc dragging that Shield hellicarrier for the distance that he did is more impressive than any of those feats.

I'm aware of the apparent depowering of Herc's but his recent feats show that he is fighting fit and hint at a return to form. Either way you're trying to argue that Namor is on the same level as Herc as opposed to below Herc. None of that matters. They're still both weaker than She hulk and thats all that matters. big grin

"The oil liner incident Namor was aided by buoyancy was he not? He never lifted it out of water up above hi shed did he? "

It was under water .... So no Plus lifting something that heavy !!!!!!!! Is far more impressive than dragging something that is Already Air borne. Anyone who knows anything about physics will know this ! Herc has gravity on his side !

"Oooooo a roll of the eyes. Someones needs to chill."

laughing I thought you where bored ? wink

"Destroying a building with a punch is cool but hardly exemplary for a higher tier class 100."

This was never my point !!!!!!! In fact (if you read back )i make it my point to refer to his strength category; as MID class 100. You will also notice i do this on three separate occasions !

Herc is no longer a high Class 100 character ..... He has been degraded to a mid level. He admits this on two separate occasions. Once in Avengers, and then in his own title, where he has a very low feat !!!! A feat Namor is well capable of.

Those Pics, DC has just posted show Namor faring well against Thor. Thor wasn't as strong as Hercules originally, but he is far stronger than current Herc. smile

"I'm aware of the apparent depowering of Herc's but his recent feats show that he is fighting fit and hint at a return to form."

A return to form, compared to where he was ! He was having trouble against a T REX b4 ! they weigh about 3 tons. He is no where close to the dragging Manhattan and lifting Godzilla days. IMO

" aware of the apparent depowering of Herc's but his recent feats show that he is fighting fit and hint at a return to form. Either way you're trying to argue that Namor is on the same level as Herc as opposed to below Herc. None of that matters. They're still both weaker than She hulk and thats all that matters."

It matters a lot as I believe Namor to be stronger than current Herc !!!!!!! There for he is likely to be close to She Hulk. She is yet to prove she is on the same level as planet/mountain movers such as Thor and Hulk. And those pics from DC clearly show that Namor few problems against such characters !
smile

yahman
Stop making me stay guys i said i was going ages ago. Right i mean it this time. Cya later on or tomorrow.

We aren't making you do anything ! smile

So c'ya tomoz ..... Coward !!!!!!!!!!!! wink

kgkg
Yep.

He did it with one punch. wink

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/3188/namorfeat834kt.th.gif
Defender 3 is so funny best marvel shit rite now

DarkCrawler
Defender 3 is so funny best marvel shit rite now

True. big grin

TwisterGameX
Umm...doesn't namor do good against the real deal(hulk)

DarkCrawler
He certainly does. smile

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2451/namorsigh5kc.gif

TwisterGameX
So why do people think the Namor can't take a retarted hulk(she hulk)

kgkg
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
people who are people?

GS?

DarkCrawler

Because of her strenght increase.

Which still doesn't make her stronger then Hulk. Who Namor has pounded.

Three times.

TwisterGameX
Because of her strenght increase.

Which still doesn't make her stronger then Hulk. Who Namor has pounded.

Three times.

yes

yahman

Because there are too many similarities between those people, and She Hulk !In other words they can relate to her wink

yahman
Its not as fun .... when he isn't here sad

Mindship
Namor

DarkCrawler
up

yahman
up

good choice !!!! He thought he'd managed to get out of the hole he dug yesterday !!! evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.