Guardian vs. Captain America vs. Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Battle of the allies....

Who wins?

roughrider
Captain America has no real powers, just the shield.
Guardian has the battlesuit with all the weapondry and enhanced strength.
Captain Britain can fly, has super-durability and is at least Class 90 strength.
Steve is the first one knocked out.
If Guardian can be clever with all the available tech he has, he can take down Brian Braddock. But it would take a lot of that. It could go either way.

grey fox
Cap will win , be it ether PIS or CIS he will win.

King_Mungi
Could go either way between Britiain or Guardian. All though battle tactics Guardian has the edge due to his computer mind.

I just read the solicits of New Avengers #16, and if they kill AF...I will raise some hell.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Could go either way between Britiain or Guardian. All though battle tactics Guardian has the edge due to his computer mind.

I just read the solicits of New Avengers #16, and if they kill AF...I will raise some hell. Yeah, i just saw that aswell. Doesn't sound to good.

Gaurdian or Britain takes it.

King_Mungi

Laminator_X
Never underestimate CIS where Captain Britain is concerned.

xmarksthespot
Britain or Guardian. But I don't know which. They both just ignore Captain America because there isn't a thing I can think of that he can do to them...except invoke the power of his fans...

Piedmon
I'd put my money on Guardian due to flight and a ranged attack.

And it really seems like Marvel is trying to purge all characters of 3rd String and below, so I'd have to agree AF is probably going down.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Piedmon
I'd put my money on Guardian due to flight and a ranged attack.

And it really seems like Marvel is trying to purge all characters of 3rd String and below, so I'd have to agree AF is probably going down.

That's the thing if written correctly they can be first string.......Don't do it Bendis mad

I have just started to show people what AF can do, and slowly they are getting respect at this board and now they might be killed off?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Piedmon
Well, I'm sure Guardian will stick around in some form or another. He has the advantage of being the one Alpha Flight guy anybody remembers, thus his perennial state.

King_Mungi
Well the bright side if Mac does die his suit can still live on for another generation of "Guardians", same with Heather and her Vindicator suit. Still don't want them to die though.

The AF in the X-Men Millennial Visions 2001 looked pretty sweet though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/xmmv2001.jpg
Redbird (Shaman and Snowbird's daughter), Nanook (daughter of an ordinary Inuit and a Northern Goddess), Gamma (an A.I. robot created by Mac) and Goldensnow (created by the Silver Surfer with powers like Snowbird

DarkCrawler
They can't kill off Alpha Flight!

Just when I started to get into them...sad

Crease
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Britain or Guardian. But I don't know which. They both just ignore Captain America because there isn't a thing I can think of that he can do to them...except invoke the power of his fans...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.