Superman vs. Mighty Mouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Bondius

olympian
Migthy Mouse.

Mindship
MM. He doesnt have S's weaknesses AND he looks better in swimming trunks on the outside

Big Sexy
Mighty mouse seems to be as powerful but he has a bad rogues gallery.

badabing
Mighty Mouse
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/m-mouse.mp3

RUNMAN
Mighty Mouse is a beast compared to SuperMan. No apparent weaknesses as stated earlier= clearly an edge for Mighty Mouse.

RUNMAN
Can someone give the 'tale of the tape' in this fight?

RUNMAN
Mighty Mouse's super powers allow him to fly, and make him incredibly strong and invulnerable. He has demonstrated the use of "X-ray vision" in at least one cartoon, while during several cartoons he used a form of super-hypnosis that even allowed him to command inanimate objects and turn back time (as in the cartoons The Jonestown Flood and Krakatoa). Other cartoons have him leaving a red contrail as he flies which he can manipulate like a band of solid flexible matter when he desires it.

grey fox
MM has but ONE wekness , Gorgonzola cheese.

DigiMark007
Didn't MM move an entire universe or something once? His high-end feats are LT-level if that's to be believed.

illadelph12
Yeah, he did.

Mighty Mouse was a satire of pre-crisis feats of Superman that were even more unbelievable.

superman41082

Big Sexy
Dude, I don't believe anything that come from Corey Haim or the other Corey.

batdude123
HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diabloman
if mighty mouse borrows some of popeyes spinach then yah i say he can take on supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.