Sonic Rush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Well you know how I love my Sonic games and that mostly everything with the Sonic named slapped on it, I will buy. Well Sonic Rush is on the Nintendo Ds which I have the Ds and just bought Sonic Rush today but didn't play it yet so i will update as I played. I love the handheld ones because it's like oldschool mixed with the new big grin

Koala MeatPie
Urgh, Sonic Just Sold out now that Sega Works for nintendo.

And Scicne sonic went 3D with "Sonic Adventure" its not the same thing anymore, sure, it was a bit better with Sonic Adventure 2, but still, nothing captures Sonic More then when he was 2d on the Genesis.

And I shoudl know, I have every single Sonic game for the Genisis stick out tongue Used to be a huge fan.

TwisterGameX
Me too and they had no chioce since they failed with to systems straight plus sonic is on the X360 and PS3 I dn about the NR yet.

Koala MeatPie
Bah, Sega was MUCH MUCH MUCH more advanced then Nintendo back in the battle of the 16 bits. Althought it is Arguable, and people do tend to choose there own camps, It is well, fact. there was a website prooving so, but I lost it ounce a formatted my comp last week.

TwisterGameX
Sega genesis and that one only was like my favorite system ever....then comes Nintendo 64 I suppose.

TwisterGameX
Anyone else have this..I am getting screwed by the first boss that cheating piece of crap!!

gls
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

And Scicne sonic went 3D with "Sonic Adventure" its not the same thing anymore, sure, it was a bit better with Sonic Adventure 2, but still, nothing captures Sonic More then when he was 2d on the Genesis.

And I shoudl know, I have every single Sonic game for the Genisis stick out tongue Used to be a huge fan. umm sega doesn't work for Nintendo roll eyes (sarcastic)
lol

TwisterGameX
Sega is for Sega..and I just beat the boss!!!

Koala MeatPie
Sega Is Like Electronic Arts, I just mean't "Works For nintendo" like any Group "Works" for anybody who pays them to do stuff.

luffyjin
I hate sega for putting sonic on more than nintendo systems i HATE xbox and ps2 sometimes they are nt worthy to host such a gaming legend and they managed to **** up sonic heroes on both xbox and ps2 so why does xbox 360 and ps3 get anything its aload of bullshit

TwisterGameX
I hate this damit.. I am running then fall off a cliff...and the damn bosses are asses because they don't tell you how to beat it...manb the ds botton are to close to and hurt my fingers...eh..I will play naruto for my DS then.

Blue Dragon
I've saw this about in my game magazines. I say it looks good but what is it with games turning all into racing type games!? Mario Kart (& football!? What the hell!?) Crash Nitro Kart & the new one. Jak X & now Soinc Rush.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea of racing too but change them forever, we miss the normal action platforms.

TwisterGameX
I dn if sonic is racing in rush..he is suppose to be fast like in the past anyway...anyway I think I might be on the last level with one of the characters and it's fun as hell but pain in the ass..

Shadow x 20
Sonic Rush is the best DS Sonic game ever...the only one at the moment. I'm looking forward to the new Sonic game for the 360 and PS3 (Hate that it is on the 360 and PS3) because they are going more deeper into the story and Sonic will be going faster then in any game system before. I miss Sega systems. They always had the best games.

Ballister

And I shoudl know, I have every single Sonic game for the Genisis stick out tongue Used to be a huge fan.

I think you'd like my avatar.

Shadow x 20

Sega doesn't work for Nintendo for Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog is on Xbox and PS2 and not just Gamecube and Sonic Team does have a contact with Nintendo handhelds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.