Pheonix vs. the weird entity dude that was talking to reed about the universe......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Rage
?.not a spite thread.... shifty

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
?.not a spite thread.... shifty

yes The dude is...... interesting shifty

Ultimate Rage
welcome back old friend.....but seriously who the hell was he a manifestation of eternity or something?

Mr _Whirlysplat
welcome back old friend.....but seriously who the hell was he a manifestation of eternity or something?

no idea really who he was and thanks for the welcome, but I am off again. I am up to my eyes with work at the moment. Take care.

Ultimate Rage
where is god dam GS

Mordum
PICTURES i need PICTURES!!!!!!!

kgkg
Reed reacted is the Key of Creation not PF smile

Not 100% yet but looking good

kgkg
bom pow surprise

Ultimate Rage
but what is this creature?

kgkg
but what is this creature?
apparently a guy with desire to learn laughing

and he also start all creation here

am still waiting GS theories are going down the drain ( am hoping for the best)

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by kgkg
apparently a guy with desire to learn laughing

and he also start all creation here

am still waiting GS theories are going down the drain ( am hoping for the best)

is he some sort of an aspect or a manifestation of TOAA or something...at least it can safely be assumed that Phoenix....is not the spark that created reality......x-men forever was B.S and GS's essays are irrelevant now.....

kgkg
is he some sort of an aspect or a manifestation of TOAA or something...at least it can safely be assumed that Phoenix....is not the spark that created reality......x-men forever was B.S and GS's essays are irrelevant now.....
I don't think that is talking about a reality

But all of creation itself

Notice when he takes read to the very beginning there is nothing.

No force etc.

The desire of Reed, and that dude made all creation. ( more will be known next issue which i will have soon)

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by kgkg
I don't think that is talking about a reality

But all of creation itself

Notice when he takes read to the very beginning there is nothing.

No force etc.

The desire of Reed, and that dude made all creation. ( more will be known next issue which i will have soon)

good..this is the first stage....of bringing GS to his knees......

kgkg
good..this is the first stage....of bringing GS to his knees......
He will still find a way to beat it lol

infact he has already made a statement that it will have to been shown in different comics or something to that sort lol

and the sad part is most of his creation idea that PF created all Eternity etc came from the same FF but few issue earlier

But am not jumping to any conclusion hopefully they mention PF because then it makes thinks complicated.

It will become

Reed desire = PF

Ultimate Rage
dammit it seems that this days every other character becomes a host to the god dam Phoenix force..marvel should do to it what they did to the original beyonder

kgkg
dammit it seems that this days every other character becomes a host to the god dam Phoenix force..marvel should do to it what they did to the original beyonder
ya marvel is playing around with Creation and Multiversal to much it's getting out of control(50 cent stick out tongue )

SW – multiversal
Apparently Genis has Omniversal Telepathy ya so what does that mean?
PF force of creation = Big Bang
Now Reed desire = PF
Lol it’s funny shit

Creshosk
So what are we thinking or hoping is going to happen? Jean grey shows up? lol. . .

Hmm . . . the power of creation is refered to as the phoenix force(dubbed that be Jean grey). . . And for some reason people refer to the sentient form of the phoenix force as the phoenix force. . .rather than Phoenix I odd. . .

Ultimate Rage
curse the Phoenix force.....curse it......but the DC system sucks even more they have like 1000 different aspects to the same entity......the ****en presence,voice,word, source .blablabla.....it has a resemblance to the Hindu GODS system

Mordum
I dont know if this guy is all powerful but he looks more powerful than the pheonix. Everytime i see the phoenix she is within something space,earth etc. This guys is beyond anything.

Ultimate Rage
indeed

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mordum
I dont know if this guy is all powerful but he looks more powerful than the pheonix. Everytime i see the phoenix she is within something space,earth etc. This guys is beyond anything. Youre refering to Jean grey right?

You see where she was outside of the universe? holding it in the palm of her hand?

Yeah I thought not.

Mordum
I need PICTURES PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

Ethereal

lol. eek!

Ultimate Rage
BHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! evil face

sam_drugbringer
Originally posted by Creshosk
Youre refering to Jean grey right?

You see where she was outside of the universe? holding it in the palm of her hand?

Yeah I thought not.

Lies and deciet. I could prove it it I rembered how.

Phenoix still wins this though. It's unknown how this guy created the universe, but his other feats aren't so impressive. He even got shot.

Ultimate Rage
other feats..what other feats?

Mordum
I dont know about you guys but a creature (phoenix) that needs to do things like actually do work for something to get done doesnt seem all that powerful. God creatures should just be able to think and it shall be done.

sam_drugbringer
Let's not discuss the phenoix force right now since it really has little to do with this topic. I think we can all agree that the force is a mid tier cosmic entity at least.

This other guy, has been shot and wounded. He's proven unable to fight agienst space ships, who I think we all agree Galactus could crush, and has wasted most of his energt teleporting through the universe.

No matter what you think of phoenix, she's in a diffrent league then this guy.

Mordum
How about some evidence of all this proof you claim.

sam_drugbringer
What? This all happens in the comic. He's visably wounded by a bullet, STATES that teleporting took almost all of his energy, and the fleet he was teleporting to avoid, while impressive, would undoubtly fall to the might of Galactus, who Phenoix has bested or at least drawed with twice.

Mordum
PICTURES I NEED PICTURES......with text,

Mr _Whirlysplat
Gotta love this thread devil

Its only a matter of time till Marvel prove me right as they have no consistancy from comic writer to writer. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Gotta love this thread devil

Its only a matter of time till Marvel prove me right as they have no consistancy from comic writer to writer. smile Matter of time?

Dude that's pretty much a givwen when it comes to comics companies like marvel.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Matter of time?

Dude that's pretty much a givwen when it comes to comics companies like marvel.

yup it is smile my point from the beginning so much of marvel contradicts itself nothing is certain.

Creshosk
yup it is smile my point from the beginning so much of marvel contradicts itself nothing is certain. Yeah,

"Dead means dead"

Mr _Whirlysplat
Yeah,

"Dead means dead"

exactly

Mr _Whirlysplat
up

yahman
Originally posted by Mordum
I dont know if this guy is all powerful but he looks more powerful than the pheonix. Everytime i see the phoenix she is within something space,earth etc. This guys is beyond anything.

Or she's being killed by Magneto ..... shifty

'Jjjjjjjjjgggggggggggggg'

sam_drugbringer
I find it very sad that while I disagree with GS, I still often end up defending Phenoix since these matches are silly.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
I find it very sad that while I disagree with GS, I still often end up defending Phenoix since these matches are silly.

agreed - but they are funny, embrace the joke Sam most of us do, except a few sad sacks who take the comics forum wayyyyy to seriously. smile

yahman
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer

Welll Shut up and leave then !!!!!!!!! Problem solved, it wasn't that hard was it ? smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman
Welll Shut up and leave then !!!!!!!!! Problem solved, it wasn't that hard was it ? smile

There is always that option smile

yahman
There is always that option smile

A bit harsh maybe ??????? sad

Sorry mate ! wink

Mr _Whirlysplat
A bit harsh maybe ??????? sad

Sorry mate ! wink

Your such a nice guy Yahman

yahman
Your such a nice guy Yahman

You missed She Hulk vs Namor !!!!!!!!! It was quite ammusing. A combo of owenage from Dark crawler and I, if do say so myself. There where few people convinced of G.S.'s arguement. smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
You missed She Hulk vs Namor !!!!!!!!! It was quite ammusing. A combo of owenage from Dark crawler and I, if do say so myself. There where few people convinced of G.S.'s arguement. smile

G.S. has a new fan called Scotsmn who keeps talking about my boner laughing out loud

you can tell his a friend of GSshifty, I pmed him about my boner laughing out loud its not really his business laughing

I saw the thread and laughed I contributed early on, and you guys tore him a new one. Its rages pic of GS which is funniest.

yahman
G.S. has a new fan called Scotsmn who keeps talking about my boner laughing out loud

you can tell his a friend of GSshifty, I pmed him about my boner laughing out loud its not really his business laughing

I saw the thread and laughed I contributed early on, and you guys tore him a new one. Its rages pic of GS which is funniest.

Indeed !!!!!!!!! laughing

tiakocom

GS does love defending PF but you guys take it to personal, its only comics not even slightlly real, if he wants to believe somethin why care about it its doenst hurt anyone ultimatly it all comes down to personal opinions you dont like his then thats fine...dont have to attack the guy with cheap shots.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by tiakocom
GS does love defending PF but you guys take it to personal, its only comics not even slightlly real, if he wants to believe somethin why care about it its doenst hurt anyone ultimatly it all comes down to personal opinions you dont like his then thats fine...dont have to attack the guy with cheap shots.

Your missing the point tiakocom - I am very fond of GS in a manly heterosexual kind of way. Bless him.

tiakocom
Your missing the point tiakocom - I am very fond of GS in a manly heterosexual kind of way. Bless him.

ohhh cool then wink

Creshosk
Your missing the point tiakocom - I am very fond of GS in a manly heterosexual kind of way. Bless him. This is true, you do both tend to rib each other quite a bit.

Mindship
C'mon, ppl, open your eyes. Reed was talking to the Father of Lies at his most cunning, mirroring Reed's own insatiable desire to know back at him, to understand, scheming, baiting evil face It's what the Fallen One does...

ImmortalOne
Father of lies ??? is he Mother of F***ers husband ??

Creshosk
So, the whole thing might be just an illusion? laughing out loud that would be anticlimactic. . .

Ultimate Rage
So, the whole thing might be just an illusion? laughing out loud that would be anticlimactic. . .

reed started using LSD..... sad

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mindship
C'mon, ppl, open your eyes. Reed was talking to the Father of Lies at his most cunning, mirroring Reed's own insatiable desire to know back at him, to understand, scheming, baiting evil face It's what the Fallen One does...

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.