Champion of the Universe vs. Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Champion of the Universe

vs.

Mr. Majestic

manjaro
the sooner you relaize that absolutley no one, can defeat majestic, the better your life will bebig grin....no seriously it works wonders

Scoobless
I'm beggining to think that Champion is way overrated... Majestic will kick his arse

yes

Arahan
Champion wins after a long and hard fight.

the Darkone
Champion will rape majestic, a well written champion kills majestic plain and simple. Champion of the universe is immortal can't die by no means. Champion will school majestic in the art of fighting.

gautam
Champion is crazy strong...even without the power gem...he has near unlimited strength....and also knows every single martial art in the universe....he'd rape majestic easily

gautam
PLUS power primodial

kgkg
Originally posted by gautam
Champion is crazy strong...even without the power gem...he has near unlimited strength....and also knows every single martial art in the universe....he'd rape majestic easily
He is crazy strong but so is Majestic

Unlimited Strength true but he hardly shows that much power without the Gem.

This is a good battle with Maj winning

thesilverspider
if champion aint jobbing he could win but we all know that he's in the category of notorious jobbers.

the Darkone
Majestic is strong but not strong enough, Champion can amp his powers at will making him unbeatable. The are things that majestic an't do like destroying a planet with one punch.

long pig
I'm a big fanboy of Champ, it's well known.

But, Majestic is stupidly overpowered.

No, seriously, 10x lightspeed, pushing planets into the order he likes, telepathy, reed level intelligence...

Champ loses.

joesha28
how is maj compared to supes?

Dizzle
Originally posted by long pig
I'm a big fanboy of Champ, it's well known.

But, Majestic is stupidly overpowered.

No, seriously, 10x lightspeed, pushing planets into the order he likes, telepathy, reed level intelligence...

Champ loses.

What he said. Didn't he do something crazy to the sun too? I remember it from Evangel's tourney, but don't have the issue.

The other cool one was where a teleporter tried to enter his lab... Majestic turned around and punched him before he materialized. And he definitely puts even Champion's strength to shame.

Majestic=God, with arrogant bastard steroids.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
What he said. Didn't he do something crazy to the sun too? I remember it from Evangel's tourney, but don't have the issue.

The other cool one was where a teleporter tried to enter his lab... Majestic turned around and punched him before he materialized. And he definitely puts even Champion's strength to shame.

Majestic=God, with arrogant bastard steroids.

He's definitely arrogant:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3958/212xo.th.jpg

but he's not untouchable:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1636/225cz.th.jpg

big grin

the Darkone
Champion with pp is unbeatable written well, champion can increase his strength at will surpassing majestic, superman, hulk etc at will, if jobber he will get his ass kicked.

ImmortalOne
I cant believe Majestic is this strong ??

manjaro
champion Shmampion! thanos made a complete dumb ass outta him, without even lfting a finger. he was breaking out his fabled "power primordial" increasing his strentgh til the planet was being rent asunder and he couldnt crack thanos tech. created force fieldbig grin

the Darkone
Originally posted by manjaro
champion Shmampion! thanos made a complete dumb ass outta him, without even lfting a finger. he was breaking out his fabled "power primordial" increasing his strentgh til the planet was being rent asunder and he couldnt crack thanos tech. created force fieldbig grin

Thanos can beat anybody including majestic, Thanos greatest weapon is not his strength it's his intelligence, that's what makes him the most dangerous being in all of comics. A very well written Champion not jobber will hit majestic so hard majestic he will send him to the after life, Champion can survive any planetary explosion majestic can't, nothing hurts the champion his invulnerability and fighting skills are legendary 5.5 billion years of fighting I'm sorry majestic is out class in every category except intelligence that goes to Mr. Majestic.

Lucid Lui
What are Majestic's greatest feats...?

Khellendros
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
What are Majestic's greatest feats...?
Hmm. Rearranging the solar system, turning our sun into a binary star, changing the chemical composition of Jupiter with one blast of laser vision, researching a brand new technology and building a working prototype in nanoseconds... Oh, picking up a ship the size of Mount Kilimanjaro and flying it away from Earth at several times the speed of light. Those are the ones that stand out at the moment.

King_Mungi
Just to note in the first issue of the Captain Atom mini, CA actually beats him. I havn't read issue #2, so I have no clue how they explained it.

Khellendros
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Just to note in the first issue of the Captain Atom mini, CA actually beats him. I havn't read issue #2, so I have no clue how they explained it.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna turn out that that is a Captain Atom with a powerup. Or it's just massive jobbing on Majestic's part, considering the fact that Superman Owns Cap Atom whenever they fight.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna turn out that that is a Captain Atom with a powerup. Or it's just massive jobbing on Majestic's part, considering the fact that Superman Owns Cap Atom whenever they fight.

Yeah I'm positive with his new look he got a powerup. However, good lord he dominated him though. I'm almost going a long the lines of Majestic was just jobbing. I should read #2, they might have explained it.

ImmortalOne
Well, ive done my homework and found out that no one can beat Majestrose !!!

The_Blob
Blob can, if you give him flight power.

manjaro
Originally posted by Khellendros
Hmm. Rearranging the solar system, turning our sun into a binary star, changing the chemical composition of Jupiter with one blast of laser vision, researching a brand new technology and building a working prototype in nanoseconds... Oh, picking up a ship the size of Mount Kilimanjaro and flying it away from Earth at several times the speed of light. Those are the ones that stand out at the moment.

laughing yeah and dont forget when he
1.re-programmed a bloodlusted, fully armored up eradicator with his heat vision,

2. propped up a humongous sky scraper with ease that was falling over

3.creating a clone of his son just by energising a crystal that housed his son's "essence",....even stating that his son's body would make him more powerful than any normal kherubium.

4.just simply having null gravity generators laying around his layer that are powerful enuff to allow him to get within a few hundred yards of a black hole,

5.using his arctic breath to freeze that giant kilimanjaro sized ship he lifted,

6. when he was re creating saturn he took the largest moon sized asteroids from the asteroid belt, lined them up in orbit of an even bigger one he found in another star system and pulverized them with his heat vision with a few blasts at a time, to make the new rings

7.creating a fancy, fully equipped space craft out of a junky one with nothing but his bare hands and heat vision,

8.oh yeah and when he created a new sun complete with a similar weight, and density to the original, he towed it in place with his own bio-energy wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.