Mr. Majestic and Eradicator vs. Gogeta and Vegetto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Illustrious
There you go, more of the same. I'm sure Avalon will like this thread.

The battle takes place on an indestructable earthlike planet with a yellow sun and no inhabitants, all characters are at full power.

Fanboys ("zOMG TEAM X WINS!"wink need not post.

Ianus
omg is this super duper mega siayajin kama hame homo Gogetta??!?!?!?!?!

Illustrious
Yes, the one and the same stick out tongue.

Ianus
In that case, he's ****ed beyond the telling of it. This duo is too uber for the DBZ crew.

Illustrious
I'd have to agree with it. The planet's indestructable, so blowing it up and letting the duo die in space is out. But they sure can smack them around.

Ianus
DBZ pinball. I bet Eradicator will hold them down and shave their hair off so they're more aerodynamic for smacking around.

Illustrious
Well, if Eradicator holds them down, Mr. Majestic would probably build some machination to launch them into the next dimension.

Ianus
but omg buu can split dimenshuns lol wtf bbq!!!!111

dvampire
Originally posted by Ianus
but omg buu can split dimenshuns lol wtf bbq!!!!111

Yeah, he can also be pounded to death! big grin

Ianus
Indeed. This is one of those instances.

dvampire
Indeed. This is one of those instances.

Don't say that out lound, the fanboys will hear you!fear

Ianus
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/dbzparody.html

dvampire
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/dbzparody.html

laughing

Good stuff! laughing out loud

Avalonofthewind
Eradicator combines them in Gogetto, and THEN proceeds the beat the crap out of them.
Majestic stands there just looking cool.

dvampire
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Eradicator combines them in Gogetto, and THEN proceeds the beat the crap out of them.
Majestic stands there just looking cool.

Is Majestic comic series good and does it have alot of action (opponents that at least gives him a great match) , because I was thinking of buying it? no expression

TwisterGameX
So which one of these guys came from games eek! or did you make this thread knowing who would win confused

dvampire
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
So which one of these guys came from games eek! or did you make this thread knowing who would win confused

Why should you care? confused

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
Why should you care? confused

I knew you had to reply to me, it's not like you could of slept at night if you didn't smile

Ianus
Love-hate relationship? How cute.

dvampire
I knew you had to reply to me, it's not like you could of slept at night if you didn't smile

Just asking why you want the thread to go away that's all. smile

Illustrious
Yeah, the bitterness is amazing. I love how when none of the DBZers can debate the topic, they resort to "zOMG YOU CHEATED!"

dvampire
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah, the bitterness is amazing. I love how when none of the DBZers can debate the topic, they resort to "zOMG YOU CHEATED!"

Indeed! smile big grin laughing

TwisterGameX

yeah i am so bitter thats why I made this thread..oh wait..YOU MADE IT.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
Just asking why you want the thread to go away that's all. smile

When I made a non game one you guys were up my ass yelling about it so just returning the favor smile

dvampire
When I made a non game one you guys were up my ass yelling about it so just returning the favor smile

I never did anything like that. confused What thread was it? smile

Ianus
Yeah. Who did that?

TwisterGameX
yeah who ?

Illustrious
yeah i am so bitter thats why I made this thread..oh wait..YOU MADE IT.

And you should thank me. I gave you two of the most powerful appearances in your entire, beloved universe, against two individuals in the DCU that don't have very many showings compared to Supes. If you had half a brain to debate, this should be "easy."

And I love how you "answered' the question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
And you should thank me. I gave you two of the most powerful appearances in your entire, beloved universe, against two individuals in the DCU that don't have very many showings compared to Supes. If you had half a brain to debate, this should be "easy."

And I love how you "answered' the question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Right roll eyes (sarcastic) My beloved show...yeah just because I defend it against getting killed by rocks doesn't mean it's my favorite in the world..you guys have a problem with anyone that disagrees with you that they must love the other character more to death..pftt, and I know you made this thread just out of spitye because you know who wins...you could even see it your posts on this thread. What does this have to do with games is beyond me. Oh please don't let me stop you, continue your spite thread.

TwisterGameX
( waits for dvamp to rush in here after seeing that I posted shifty )

TwisterGameX
Just for the record...My M and E kill the dbz crew.

Illustrious
Right roll eyes (sarcastic) My beloved show...yeah just because I defend it against getting killed by rocks doesn't mean it's my favorite in the world..you guys have a problem with anyone that disagrees with you that they must love the other character more to death..pftt, and I know you made this thread just out of spitye because you know who wins...you could even see it your posts on this thread. What does this have to do with games is beyond me. Oh please don't let me stop you, continue your spite thread.

Funny, I suppose that's why you posted this:

Not really, I do like comics better, but in terms of vs, people pick when Superman wa wriitem for one reason or another, when he does things, he shouldn't be doing, but they use it. I know Superman could beat goku before the Namek saga and maybe even a little after, but ssj then ssj2 and 3 and now 4 is godlike. It's an show, and I can't post show pics, like people could scan.

So how is arguing that Supes can't beat Goku the same as "defending it against getting killed by rocks" (besides the poor grammar)?

Please.

TwisterGameX
Funny, I suppose that's why you posted this:

So how is arguing that Supes can't beat Goku the same as "defending it against getting killed by rocks" (besides the poor grammar)?

Please.

yeah ignore everything after that and bring it to your grave with vengence roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind

Eradicator is in Death and retrurn of Superman for Snes & Genesis.
He's in there as "Last son of Krypton"

TwisterGameX
Eradicator is in Death and retrurn of Superman for Snes & Genesis.
He's in there as "Last son of Krypton"

Oh so he originated from that game ?

Ianus
Yeah.

*Snicker*

TwisterGameX
Yeah.

*Snicker*

shifty

Ianus
Lana did a good job on that sig there.

Illustrious

And Goku originated from where? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ianus
Teh annie-may!

Illustrious
yeah ignore everything after that and bring it to your grave with vengence roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, like ignoring the next 30 pages of incoherent fanboy babble? No, I count that too.

TwisterGameX
Yeah, like ignoring the next 30 pages of incoherent fanboy babble? No, I count that too.

Right roll eyes (sarcastic) you are taking things way to seriously and if I were you, I would get that checked out.

Illustrious
Right roll eyes (sarcastic) you are taking things way to seriously and if I were you, I would get that checked out.

No, I'm having fun poking at your stupidity and ignorance. You are the one that is being paranoid with believing I take things too seriously. lmfao.

In fact, that Janus pic describes your situation perfectly.

Just in case you missed it:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6658/215yg.jpg

Ianus
Owned!

TwisterGameX
Just curious but how old are you two ? I mean really ?

Ianus
Wow. I didn't realize you were that lazy.

TwisterGameX
Wow. I didn't realize you were that lazy.

For starters the other guy doesn't have it listed, and for second I don't believe your age.

Ianus
lol

Okay then.

TwisterGameX
ANYWAY.. Mr and E beats dbz senseless and go to catch a movie.

Avalonofthewind

Nope, he originated in the comics as the eradicator, later on he becomes the "Last son of Krypton" to become the new superman and then he goes back to eradicator.

The game uses the LSOK for obvious reasons.

TwisterGameX
Nope, he originated in the comics as the eradicator, later on he becomes the "Last son of Krypton" to become the new superman and then he goes back to eradicator.

The game uses the LSOK for obvious reasons.

kool!!

Well right now I am caught up in the batman superman series and the infinite crisis. It beat the hell out of house of M!!!

Lana
None of these characters originated in a video game, so moving.

DigiMark007
And DBZ isn't allowed in this forum either. Read the forum rules for details. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.