-=- Simpsons Vs Furturama -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Not Old Simpsons Vs new Simpsons Vs Futurama, the Simpsons in General.

I say Futurama, they can explorer more concepts.

Council#13
Yes, but simpsons if more funny (more funny in a subtle way. futurama is one of those comedies that openly tries to be funny. family guy is a mix in between)

justdecent
simpsons any day any episode!!!!!! and i enjoy futurama.

Council#13
as do i

Nevermind
The Simpsons is a classic show. The day that show finishes there will be tremendous sadness to everyone. However in recent years The Simpsons have been going down hill. I'd say I've seen every Simpsons episode and it is one of my favourite shows of all time. In recent times (say a year or so) I've watched Futurama and I love this show. Now a days I enjoy it more than The Simpsons because the material is newer to me and just generally funny as where The Simpsons I've seen a million times over. I love both these shows but I'm voting Simpsons

KmcKarma
Simpsons

Silverstein
Originally posted by Council#13
Yes, but simpsons if more funny (more funny in a subtle way. futurama is one of those comedies that openly tries to be funny. family guy is a mix in between)

Family Guys also the one that openly tries to be funny(except is better).

I voted simpsons, its just better, the characters have soul

Wolfie
If you asked a few years ago, I would say Simpsons. Unfortunately, it just isn't the same as it used to be. It's lost a lot of credibility while Futurama had the sense to end. I'll have to go with Futurama.

BlackSunshine
I voted The Simpsons. I don't really care for Futurama and it's not that funny at all. Its kinda boring too. The Simpsons, however, have alot of humorous moments even if it's about the dumbest thing.

Solo
The Simpsons (1989-2000)

pinkfarey
FUTURAMA

pinkfarey
FUTURAMA

Jango_Fett_A
Futurama!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Santis/fry_dance4_animate.gif

Koenig
FUTURAMA alien

Bloigen
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Santis/fry_dance4_animate.gif

Dark Shazam93
I love that pic! Futurama!

BackFire
The Simpsons > All

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by BackFire
The Simpsons > All

Cosigned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.