Error in space battle scene-RELAX AND eNJOY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauro123456

PVS
you had to make a thread to reply to another?

are you a crack baby?

now why dont you relax AND LAY OFF THE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!111111ONEONE

Jedi Priestess
Ya know, I stupidily thought it would get better in here after the DVD was released. How wrong I was. sad

DarkYoda
Originally posted by PVS
are you a crack baby?

smokin' OWNED!

bobcrickett
It'll dissipate when the Ep3 forum merges with Ep1 and Ep2, JP, or so I hope. messed

*thwaps Sauro*

JaehSkywalker
may i say its a fiction movie?

BAILY
The problem is that people like to make stupid threads.. at least when I made stupid threads they werent this stupid.... lets copy the pointless thread before it.. yeah I like that...

Science Fiction and Science Fact are two different entities... GET OVER IT!!!!

MochaChica
:-( *Grabs sauro123456 and leads him/her out of forum* So sad when this happens...

morgan01
actually its stated in the dvd commentary that the battle doesn't take place directly in space but takes place in part of the upper atmosphere above Corusant*, its right in the beginning just listen and they explain why some of the things are possible. that plus its fiction... but yea

Ushgarak
This is simply someone clicking on 'New Thread' in error instead of replying, I suspect.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.