December/Upcoming Movies you want to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
In the Theater:

Harry Potter Goblet of Fire - Everyone one of these movies are going to be good in some way, and I can't wait for this one.

Chornicles of Narnia - I've been anticipating this movie for months now, one of my favortie childhood books. And under a month to go!

On TV:

Triangle - Its a SciFi three-part movie in early december about the bermuda triangle. When I was little my bro and I used to watch all the shows about this so I am looking forward to it.

LOST 2-hour - Its basically a movie...

On DVD:

BattleStar Galactica 2 - I believe it comes out in december, I want it badly after finishing the first season.

Wolfie
Narnia and Aeon Flux look good.

SnakeEyes
I'm looking forward to King Kong myself...

Rapscallion
I'm also really looking forward to King Kong as well as Steven Spielberg's new movie, Munich.

Mando
King Kong-I have extremley high hopes for PJ on this one.
Narnia-One of the greatest movie trailers I have ever seen.
Aeon Flux-Looks interesting

Mando
Originally posted by Rapscallion
I'm also really looking forward to King Kong as well as Steven Spielberg's new movie, Munich.

Official site for "Munich" if anyone is interested.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/munich/

mattador
Looking forward to seeing "Walk the Line" this weekend yes

Rapscallion
Originally posted by Mando
Official site for "Munich" if anyone is interested.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/munich/

Thanks Mando. The trailer looks pretty good. cool

Spartan005
Yeah I can't wait for King Kong to hit the theaters! I remember the only reason I got into the original Kong movies was because I went on the ride at Universal Studios when I was a kid. (which shut down a couple years ago.... no )

Solo
1. King Kong
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Which I'll be seing tomorrow)
3. Munich
4. Syriana
5. All The King's Men
6. The New World
7. The Ice Harvest

Wolfie
Originally posted by Spartan005
Yeah I can't wait for King Kong to hit the theaters! I remember the only reason I got into the original Kong movies was because I went on the ride at Universal Studios when I was a kid. (which shut down a couple years ago.... no )
I went this last summer for the first time. I was disappointed to find that they took out the King Kong portion of the Universal Tour. I guess it was to make room for the new War of the Worlds portion which was really cool. Too bad you have to sit in the tram the entire time, it'd be cool to get out and walk around in the ruins.

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
I went this last summer for the first time. I was disappointed to find that they took out the King Kong portion of the Universal Tour. I guess it was to make room for the new War of the Worlds portion which was really cool. Too bad you have to sit in the tram the entire time, it'd be cool to get out and walk around in the ruins.

I got to see it. It was pretty interesting. I hope we're talking about the universal studious backlot tour. If we are I saw king kong, along with jaws, and Where the ending scene of "the truman show" was filmed. Which happened to be the same place they shot "bruce almighty" when they were walking on water.

movie_freak
Aeon Flux
Fun with Dick and Jane
King Kong

Wolfie
I got to see it. It was pretty interesting. I hope we're talking about the universal studious backlot tour. If we are I saw king kong, along with jaws, and Where the ending scene of "the truman show" was filmed. Which happened to be the same place they shot "bruce almighty" when they were walking on water.
Wait... are you talking about Hollywood or Florida?

The Jaws part in Hollywood is weak.

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
Wait... are you talking about Hollywood or Florida?

The Jaws part in Hollywood is weak.

Hollywood, jaws was pretty weak. But better than nothin'.

Solo
I forgot to add Lady In the Sea.

Wolfie
Hollywood, jaws was pretty weak. But better than nothin'.
Oh, I didn't remember The Truman Show part but I'm starting to now. You see the big sky wall, huh? The Great Outdoors house and the Lyon Estates (I think) from Back to the Future was pretty cool.

I've never been to Florida but the Jaws part looked a lot better in Mallrats. stick out tongue

Solo
Originally posted by Solo
I forgot to add Lady In the Water.

edwinian
i forgot to add The Ice Harvest, which I keep calling the Ice Hunter for some reason. looks good.

just saw the Kong trailer yesterday. need to see the original first though, cause i didnt even know there was a woman-gorilla storyline until the trailer.

looks killer though

Eis
Munich, that's about it.

jon84
Top five...

1.King Kong
2.The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
3.Aeon Flux
4.Munich
5.Underworld: Evolution

ladygrim
. King Kong
. Munich
. the lion the witch and the wardrobe

Murray
King Kong
Munich
Syriana
The New World
I'll see Narnia just for the hell of it.

(and harry potter rules!)

davecullen
Syrianna and Brokeback Mountain.

Actually saw Brokeback at a film fest, but can't wait for opening weekend to see it again. Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing it with more straight people, and seeing if it moves them just as much.

davecullen
Oh, and how did I forget The New World. I have loved all three of his previous films, especially Days of Heaven. And I think Colin Farrell is a really good actor AND incredibly hot. (Watch A Home At the End of the World and tell me he's not talented.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.