Does Yoda See 20-20?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Does He?!

Twilight Janick
I do know that optometrists are scarce in the SW universe, more importantly, they're very rare on Coruscant (about 10-12,000 for a total population of 1 trillion).

Bloigen
Why would you think otherwise RedAlert?

SnakeEyes
This thread sucks...

RedAlertv2
dude i had to do it

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I do know that optometrists are scarce in the SW universe, more importantly, they're very rare on Coruscant (about 10-12,000 for a total population of 1 trillion).
Yet another stupid fabrication by Twilight Janick. Why do you still come here?

Ianus
Drugs compel him.

overlord
No, that's me. stick out tongue

Mr. Jabarus
Now now, there's enough for all.

Twilight Janick
I made enough stupid fabrications as a Jedi Scholar and Mebmer of the Jedi Council.

Mr. Jabarus
I made enough stupid fabrications as a Jedi Scholar and Mebmer of the Jedi Council.
And there's another one!

Ianus
*omg*.... I want whatever it is you smoke or sniff so I, too, can be a jedi master.

starwarsrules14
What the f**k? and the thread still lives?

RedAlertv2
Is there a possibility Yoda uses correctional lenses? Does he use the force to see better? Who is his doctor?

Captain REX
Wait a minute, how the hell did he get unbanned?!

Ganner Rhysode
Michael, you're retarded. <_<

Captain REX
Well, I meant RedAlertv2, but hey, look, Gryn made a sock. big grin

Council#13
This will soon be shut down....

Twilight Janick
I think he either wear contact lenses (prescriptions are rather scarce on Coruscant; see above) or he didn't go to an oculist of his fraggin' life.

overlord
I made enough stupid fabrications as a Jedi Scholar and Mebmer of the Jedi Council. eer You made enough stupid fabrications??? Not to be mean but what the hell are you trying to say??

RedAlertv2
My other question is: when Anakin is with Padme on Naboo in EPII, what is the pouch on his back for?

Ianus
Spanish Fly.

jollyjim311
Hola. No me gusta ayudar en casa.

Ianus
Um....

Que?

Veneficus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Hola. No me gusta ayudar en casa.

Translation: Hello. It is not pleasing to me to clean up at home.

starwarsrules14
Ummm, let's see. My opinion, Yoda is blind as a bat! He can't see didley squat, he has to use the force to know what is going on, that is why he is such a good Jedi.

Is answering this question really important to Star Wars?
OMG I am never going to be able to watch Star Wars without wondering if Yoda is blind or not! I can't stand not knowing! Thanks for answering this question, it really made Star Wars a better experience. cool

RedAlertv2
Its easily the most relevant question yet to be asked regarding either trilogy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.