Captain Marvel vs X-Men Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Captaim Marvel/DC

vs

X-Men Team
CannonBall
Sunspot
Sunfire
Surge
Danielle Moonstar
Lifeguard
Polaris
Magma

Metalmanx
Oooo, VERY cool lineup. Seriously, I'm surprised more of these characters aren't used on the forum more often.

I think the X-men team takes it. Surge has the speed to keep up with him. Polaris has the magnetic uber power. Sunspot and Cannonball can provide the brute force needed. Moonstar can trick him with illusions, Sunfire and Magma can hit him with a barrage of fire/lava attacks, and Lifeguard can be there to save any of her teammates from peril.

Very good match up though.

Fanboy
Wait I saw Captian Marvel take on The Spectre without dieing what is this team gonna do?

golem370
Cannonball alone put down Gladiator by himself

Fanboy
Originally posted by golem370
Cannonball alone put down Gladiator by himself

Gladiator is not Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel fought a godly being that could destroy Gladiator with out a problem I am gonna say this and keep saying this you are a big fanboy of Marvel that is gonna keep sticking up for your Marvel team even though everyone is gonna keep proving you wrong so you should just get over it I do not see anything this team against one who took on a godly being and came out with a stalemate do you know anybody on your made up team that could do that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.