DC invades 616 Earth [Deathmatch with a Catch]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Batman and Orion are sick of Marvel Fanboys claiming their characters are better than DC, so they call a meeting of some top DC talent:

Superman
Captain Marvel
WonderWoman
SuperGirl
The Atom
Captain Atom
Red Tornado
Dr. Fate
Martian Manhunter
Black Canary
Booster Gold
Steel (Aegis)
Flash
Hawkman
Green Lantern John Stewart
Green Lanter Hal Jordan
Green Lantern Kyle Rainer
Green Arrow
NightWing
Sentinel Alan Scott
Plastic Man
Firestorm
Orion
Waverider
Etrigan
Aquaman
Lobo

The mission: Complete Annihilation of Marvel Earth and it's Galaxy.

The assembled heroes (and Lobo) discuss the idea, and Superman says:

"You know what, lets do it. I'm tired of those bastards saying Gladiator is a better version of me with a mohawk. Let's kill all the bastards. ****'em. I've been wanting to test out my dark side anyway"

Surprised, Batman and Orion smirk, and the Bruce gives his plan.

The plan is to invade Marvel Earth (in the 616 universe only, no divergents or beings from alternate dimensions/realities) and systematically assassinate all the Marvel Superheroes before they are detected. Dr. Fate is to cast a spell so that Marvel telepaths can not pinpoint their exact location upon their arrival in the Marvel Universe, and from that point forward they will move to kill all heroes, and villains, in the 616 Milky Way Galaxy.

They are to Boom Tube to Genosha where Professor X and Magneto are located, then move to Latveria, then move on to the Baxter Building, then attack Shield Headquarters, then Wakanda, Japan, and Atlantis, onward to leaving Earth and taking out any being in the immediate Galaxy. Since there is such a large assemblage of heroes, they teleport to the 616 in groups of 4, each teleportation taking a length of 10 seconds after the initial group in succession.

Batman, mistakingly, has Lobo operate the Boom Tube generator, and he accidentally puts in the coordinates for the Baxter Building rather than Genosha.

The teleport groups are:

1st Wave: Batman, WonderWoman, Booster Gold, Captain Atom
2nd Wave: Superman, SuperGirl, Steel(Aegis), Orion (+10 seconds from 1st Wave)
3rd Wave: The Atom, Red Tornado, Nightwing, Green Arrow (+20 seconds from 1st Wave)
4th Wave: Aquaman, Black Canary, Hawkman, Captain Marvel (+30 seconds)
5th Wave: Martian Manhunter, Flash, Etrigan, Plastic Man (+40 seconds)
6th Wave: Green Lanterns Jordan, Rayner, and Stewart, Sentinel Alan Scott (+50 seconds)
7th Wave: Dr. Fate, Waverider, Firestorm, Lobo (1 minute from initial entry into 616)

When the first wave arrives in the Baxter Building, they arrive just as Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben, Franklin (as PsiLord), Nathaniel, and their guests Black Bolt and Karnak of the Inhumans are about to eat dinner, and they are caught completely off guard. The DC members attack upon arrival. Reed sends out an S.O.S. along a line which was created to alert shield and the Avengers of a major threat, as well as Franklin sending out a psychic S.O.S. that triggers Spiderman's spider sense in lower Manhattan, Professor X in Genosha, Dr. Strange in his sanctum, as well as alerting Captain Britain all the way in London, but they are not aware of the actual threat, just that there is some kind of major disturbance taking place at the Baxter building. The only being in the vacinity of Earth other than the Fantastic 4 and their guests that know of the scope of the situation is Uatu the Watcher.

No Marvel hero, save Spiderman or Dr. Strange, can arrive to the scene within the initial minute. All other Earth heroes are at least 3-5 minutes away, including the Avengers and Defenders.

Battle begins in the Baxter Building with the assembled characters and spreads outward.

At this point in time in the MU, the Sun is experiencing fluctuations and is generating 900% it's normal EM output, so consider Superman and SuperGirl 50% sundipped after being in the MU for 12 hours, and full on sustained sundipped after a full day without needing to journey to close proximity of the Sun.

All characters on both sides are in full on bloodlust.

Discuss.

LethalFemme
What ever you're smoking has completely eaten your brain it was a good idea spreading out the really powerful ones especially Strange so I can see DC killing him. I can definitely see DC taking this since they'll be prepared and Marvel won't. DC will bring their A game.

Question: There's no doubt in my mind Dr. Strange will be killed but, once dead I wonder if Dr. Fate will able to use his artifacts?

Maestro
Psi-Lord bloodlusted wins this on his own.

High level reality warper>DC team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.