Cable vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Batman has two days of prep but Cable has all his weaponary.

tiakocom
Originally posted by golem370
Ok Batman has two days of prep but Cable has all his weaponary.

this gotta be a joke right? what can batman do to cable? at best I will give the bat like 1 minutes to survive...this fight will be over in a matter of seconds.

golem370
Well according to people he beat Darkseid with enough prep time. laughing out loud

tiakocom
Originally posted by golem370
Well according to people he beat Darkseid with enough prep time. laughing out loud

well if batman can be someone like darks...then wat more can be said...he will whopp cable for fun then roll eyes (sarcastic)

soleran30
Yeah Cable smokes this antiqued bat herosmile I like Batman and all but Cable is just to much.

Crease
According to some, with prep, Batman could battle the Spectre to a stalemate...Seriously, not only would he not be able to hurt Cable, he'd have no way of blocking any of Cable's attacks.

soleran30
Not to mention I always get so mifffed about ANY fight with a telepath! The answer mid and high level tp's should know what you do before you do it the more complex your moves become. Or just stop letting your brain send signals to the rest of your body and you cannot move......

scotsmn
Isn't Cable a LIMITED telepath due to the virus in his arm? Besides his telepathy, what's so great about him? I really want to know because I see an old man with a gun. sad

tiakocom
Originally posted by scotsmn
Isn't Cable a LIMITED telepath due to the virus in his arm? Besides his telepathy, what's so great about him? I really want to know because I see an old man with a gun. sad

lets go with what you said, cable is a limited telepath lets forget the rest of his powers for now...how can batman defend against telepathy?

soleran30
yeah he's also a 10 ton hitter with TK, teleporter, TP and other gadgets. I mean the guy has a ton of tools to woop up on batman with.

scotsmn
He's a 10 ton hitter? That's not human level.. he must have mutant strength.. but i never heard that before. I always saw him as an old guy with a gun and minor telepathy. I'm not saying he can't beat batman at all. I was just wondering if there's more to him than I see since some people rate him pretty high in vs. battles.

Dizzle
Without the virus, his TP is much less limited. He's extremely powerful. It took Silver Surfer to put him down, eventually. I think his only super strength is in his robotic arm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.