Palpatine: Swinging homosexual Bachelor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Think about it: He surrounds himself with men (or men-like people), such as Maul (horny guy, that maul), Dooku and finally, little Ani skywalker, apple of his momma's eye (not anymore though!). Later on, we see his metal/ dental chair fetish (the throne?). Lucas surely made an interesting character here!

exanda kane
Well this hasnt been playing on my mind im afraid. You might have issues i dunno...

Although when Palpatine walks down from his throne to intervene in the Luke/Vader duel look at the hands! It is slightly camp...

DiamondBullets
Yup! Palpatine was a fruitcake. Just look at his hair clothing when he was Chancellor. Both Maul and Dooku were his BlTCHES.

Ianus
"I sense much fear in you, Skywalker."

"Yeah, some old guy wants my nuts."

Mr. Jabarus
Originally posted by Ianus

"Yeah, some old guy wants my nuts."
You sir, are a funny individual.

Ianus
I try.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Mr. Jabarus
You sir, are a funny individual. here in america we say LOL or LMAO or LMFAO. or my favorite......... laughing we never say you sir, are a funny individual. WTF OMG BBQ. lets practice: lol. again. lol. again. lol. Great. now you are ready to watch

Mr. Jabarus
Originally posted by Darth Avis
here in america we say LOL or LMAO or LMFAO. or my favorite......... laughing we never say you sir, are a funny individual. WTF OMG BBQ. lets practice: lol again lol again lol. Great. now you are ready to watch
So like this? LOL ur FUNNY

Darth Avis
lol

no just lol.

Ianus
lmao! PIC WAR!!!!

Darth Avis
2 pics is a pic war???

Ianus
It's a start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.