Nimrod vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok they both have that thing where they get beat and come back better thing, both took it to two of the strongest and toughest people in Marvel and DC Juggernaut and Superman. I went threw and tried to find this fight but nothing.Who Wins

Doomsday-Superman-level endurance, reflexes, and strength. Very limited intellect, but high willpower. Regenerates after death, immune to whatever circumstance killed it.

Nimrod-Vast superhuman strength, durability, ability to project destructive energy blasts, ability to interface with and control computers, shape shifting, Regeneration, can teleport

DrDoom101
Nimrod has a disintegration beam, dont forget that. Nimrod wins like after the first three or four rounds, and then doomsday murders him.

golem370
Remember that everytime Doomsday beat him he come back to better then when he got beat.

DrDoom101
yes, i know that

jinzin
doomsday's already been disintigrated.. so no help to nimrod there..

doomsday punches him into the sun...

leonidas
yah, that should about do it . . .

golem370
He ain't going to beat that Nimrod he to strong for that.

Nimrod is the most highly advanced form of Sentinel robot possible for the technology of his native time period and reality to create. It is not known from what materials Nimrod was constructed, but his robotic form is highly resistant to damage even by superhuman beings. Nimrod can convert his outward appearance to resemble that of an ordinary human being. Nimrod can also reconstruct himself so as to make improvements in his robotic form and internal systems that will make him a more formidable opponent.

Even when smashed to pieces, Nimrod can reintegrate the portions of his body to become whole again. Apparently Nimrod's electronic consciousness can somehow exist independently of his physical body, at least temporarily. It has been speculated that Nimrod has complete control of his component parts down to the molecular level. If so, then Nimrod might have to be reduced to powder in order to be destroyed, and he might even be able to reconstitute his form from that state.

It has also been speculated that Nimrod has the potential to evolve somehow into a "techno-organic" form of life, similar to the Magus or Warlock, although presumably not having the Magus's extraordinary level of power.

Nimrod contains highly advanced computer systems as well as scanning devices that make it possible for him to determine whether a human being is a superhuman or not, and if he or she is, to determined the nature of his or her superhuman abilities. Like present-day Sentinels, Nimrod can draw upon devices and systems within his robotic body in order to cope with or neutralize an opponent's superhuman power once he has determined the nature of that power. If there is no pre-existing means within Nimrod of fighting against his opponents superhuman power, it is possible that, if he has sufficient knowledge, Nimrod can devise such a means within himself before his next battle with this opponent.

As yet not all of Nimrod's built-in weaponry has been observed. It is known, however, that Nimrod can project extraordinarily powerful concussive blasts of energy, as well as bolts of plasma and disintegrator beams. Nimrod can also project magnetic energy that enables him to levitate enormous quantities of iron and steel. Nimrod can create force fields about himself.

Nimrod can teleport himself but the limitations on this ability are unknown.

DrDoom101
no expression I'm not convinced. This is Doomsday, the beast who defeated Superman. He's IMMORTAL. Nothing can stop him.

Ex11B
any pics of Nimrod?

DrDoom101
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=271

Ex11B
eer..this guy sounds like he'll do the job

Juntai
I am still skeptical that he can stop DC's machine of destruction.
Isn't he an X Men enemy?
lmao.

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai
I am still skeptical that he can stop DC's machine of destruction.
Isn't he an X Men enemy?
lmao.
i won't know that much about Nimrod.

But how is DD going to beat him, or how is Nimord going to beat DD.

Both adapt to their enemy.

Nimord can analyze weakness and take anything the enemy can dish out.

I don’t see anything Nimrod can do to hurt DD.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Nimrod has a disintegration beam, dont forget that. Nimrod wins like after the first three or four rounds, and then doomsday murders him.

Disintegration beams are a joke to Superman level characters.
Lobo and Supes got hit with a powerful one and didnt even notice.
Doomsdays durability is above Supes.

kgkg
ya Disintegration beams at nimord level will most likely not work on DD.

Since OB had no effect, and he heat vision didn't do much.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Disintegration beams are a joke to Superman level characters.
Lobo and Supes got hit with a powerful one and didnt even notice.
Doomsdays durability is above Supes.

Please stop. There's different levels of disintegration.

Doom built one that Absorbing Man feared the hell out of. Juggernaut was afraid of Nimrod's.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Beyonder
Please stop. There's different levels of disintegration.

Doom built one that Absorbing Man feared the hell out of. Juggernaut was afraid of Nimrod's.

Ok, and how do you know they are stronger than the ones that Lobo and supes shrugged off? Common sense should say "Why the hell would Juggs be afraid of a disintegration beam?" Is Nimrod above Cytorrak now? So please..stop.

doomsday49
doomsday murder nimrod anytime and everytime

house
hmm, Nimrod single handidly defeated juggernaut, Whos durability is comparable to supes, And in turn supes defeated doomsday but I just think dd will win this one 60-40.

Swanky-Tuna
Nimrod's thing isn't that he comes back better than before, he scans his opponents and creates weapons to deal with them. But he can regenerate his entire body.

But what's the point of this if they're both allowed to keep coming back? And if they aren't, I'd go for Doomsday.
Originally posted by house
hmm, Nimrod single handidly defeated juggernaut, Whos durability is comparable to supes
Except Nimrod defeated Juggernaut by using sonics. He didn't just slugfest him like Doomsday did to Superman.

Creshosk
Um . . do you know where nimrod is currently? What the f**k?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/eriebooksgalore/tconsl/tconsl54.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Creshosk
Um . . do you know where nimrod is currently? What the f**k?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/eriebooksgalore/tconsl/tconsl54.jpg
Is he in a urinal somewhere making it smell minty fresh?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Is he in a urinal somewhere making it smell minty fresh? He is bastion . . Who hasn't displayed any sort of real abilities.

yahman
He is bastion . . Who hasn't displayed any sort of real abilities.

He doesn't exist anymore !!!!!!!! I think he should come back, he has real potential as a vigilante. He could be a T Bolt or something smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by yahman
He doesn't exist anymore !!!!!!!! I think he should come back, he has real potential as a vigilante. He could be a T Bolt or something smile Really? what happened?

Fanboy
Really? what happened?

Doomsday killed him.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Fanboy
Doomsday killed him.

I hate the way DC made doomsday.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by tiakocom
I hate the way DC made doomsday.

How should they have made him?

supremthor
Nimrods disintegration beams is gonna have zero effect on Doomsday....... because Imperiex prime allready disintegrated him.

Dmx777
Doomsday takes it and ready for nimrod classic jugs will massacre nimrod even tho massacre is a strong word!

golem370
bump

illadelph12
Hmm...

You know, I might catch a lot of heat for this, but I'll play devil's advocate, and I'll take Nimrod.

My reasoning for saying this is that Nimrod (the classic Nimrod before being reworked into Bastion) not only had a database of all mutant powers that he had either encountered or were documented, but he also had technology that could examine the genetic structure of his targets to either counter or nullify their x-genes, rendering mutants powerless against him.

Doomsday's powers are genetic.

Nimrod could analyze Doomsday and nullify the biochemical process that facilitate his adaptations, which are a physical change in his body, and once that happens, it's down hill for Doomsday, because like him, Nimrod adapts on the fly, but Nimrod also has a vast energy projection arsenal, as well as being outfitted with time travel hardware. Not to mention Nimrod has far superior intelligence, and unlike a hero, he doesn't have any emotional or moral hang ups to hinder his judgment.

I'd give Nimrod the slight majority out of 10.

Warmonger
Your post intrigues me I would hear more of this.

Slave! Bring our guest a beverage so that he may regale us with tales of this "Nimrod".

illadelph12
bump

Sir Whirlysplat
Unlikely Nimrod could do this, he gets smashed pretty often by guys a lot weaker than Doomsday.

leonidas
it raises an interesting issue. it matches strength v strength. nimrod's ability to alter and negate genetically based powers, v dd's genetic ability to adapt to any style of attack.

to me, it falls then to the beginnings of each -- dd was fashioned by the people of krypton, i world more highly advanced than earth. given that, i'd have to say krypton's greatest creation/threat, would be able to overcome an earth made sentinel.

besides, we've seen practically no limit yet to the adaptability of dd, and he has survived attacks that would likely have reduced nimrod to scrap.

dd's ability to adapt appears to me > nimrod's ability to negate those adaptations

damn it feels good to be talking about something OTHER than phoenix . . . big grin

illadelph12
That's because he's a villain.

An X-Men villain at that.

Do you really think Marvel's going to let their cash cows get massacred by a robot?

I think he's capable.

He has the tools to pull it off. Not many of Doomsday's opponents had the capabilty or wherewithal to analyze and nullify his genetic adaptations. They just tried to blast and slug it out with him and got pwn3d. Nimrod's a futuristic killing machine that always goes for the optimum efficiency scenario in combat. I'm not saying Nimrod's going to massacre Doomsday, by no means, I'm just saying that he does have the tools, and lacks the shortcomings, that would allow him to take Doomsday. B-Leaguer notoriety status not withstanding.

illadelph12
I'm sick and tired of Phoenix myself. I'm taking a moritorium on that Hierarchy thread for at least the holiday.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'm sick and tired of Phoenix myself.

shifty

illadelph12
Originally posted by leonidas
it raises an interesting issue. it matches strength v strength. nimrod's ability to alter and negate genetically based powers, v dd's genetic ability to adapt to any style of attack.

to me, it falls then to the beginnings of each -- dd was fashioned by the people of krypton, i world more highly advanced than earth. given that, i'd have to say krypton's greatest creation/threat, would be able to overcome an earth made sentinel.

besides, we've seen practically no limit yet to the adaptability of dd, and he has survived attacks that would likely have reduced nimrod to scrap.

dd's ability to adapt appears to me > nimrod's ability to negate those adaptations

damn it feels good to be talking about something OTHER than phoenix . . . big grin

A planet with Doom, Reed, T'Challa, High Evolutionary, Forge, Mr. Sinister, Pym, A.I.M., etc, and random Shi'Ar, Kree, and Cellestial tech scattered about being assimilated and improved/adapted to in the late 20th century and early 21st century is far from a technologically remedial planet, leo. Reed, alone, has invented tech that countered technologically advanced races.

The Kryptonian engineering angle is kind of a moot point.

And also, don't forget, Nimrod was from a future timeline, he wasn't a 20th century 616 MU invention.

illadelph12
laughing

I'm pro-logic, not pro-Phoenix, Whirly. I was one of GS's most adamantt opponents. You can't dispute what's written.

But anyway, lets stay on topic.

Juntai
Krypton in general was far more advanced than Marvel or DC Earth and in a much broader range. Take for example, the things that are present inside of Superman's fortress alone. They were so advanced their tech borderlined magic. Even the Guardians called the Kryptonians Godlike.

leonidas
A planet with Doom, Reed, T'Challa, High Evolutionary, Forge, Mr. Sinister, Pym, A.I.M., etc, and random Shi'Ar, Kree, and Cellestial tech scattered about being assimilated and improved/adapted to in the late 20th century and early 21st century is far from a technologically remedial planet, leo. Reed, alone, has invented tech that countered technologically advanced races.

The Kryptonian engineering angle is kind of a moot point.

And also, don't forget, Nimrod was from a future timeline, he wasn't a 20th century 616 MU invention.

true, but none of them actually developed nimrod, did they? i'd actually forgotten he was a future creation. how far in the future? in any event, the level of tech is still relevent -- nimrod is a machine created in the future. kryptonian scinence basically created life when they made dd.

dd has again not yet shown a limit to what he can adapt to. sorry ill, gotta go with dd on this one. though the dd we're discussing would determine how close a fight it is.

K Von Doom
the technology in the marvel future where Nimrod comes from could rival the Kryptonians technology, given that in the 20th & 21st centuries there are already people like Doom & Reed and Celestial & Shi Ar technology. the tech advances alone, in marvel earth the last 30-40 years when the first sentinel was made to the most powerful tri-sentinel and semi-sentient mastermold would indicate that the advances the next century or two would be enormous.

Mider
Nimrod would outsmart DD and find out how to destroy him he would have to tall 100 percent destroy him didnt Imperiex kill DD i heard he needed help from Lex Luthor to ressurect did he need help or what happend?

leonidas
are you comparing nimrod with imperiex?

golem370
A little more Info on Nimrod-

Nimrod is the most highly advanced form of Sentinel robot possible for the technology of his native time period and reality to create. It is not known from what materials Nimrod was constructed, but his robotic form is highly resistant to damage even by superhuman beings. Nimrod can convert his outward appearance to resemble that of an ordinary human being. Nimrod can also reconstruct himself so as to make improvements in his robotic form and internal systems that will make him a more formidable opponent.

Even when smashed to pieces, Nimrod can reintegrate the portions of his body to become whole again. Apparently Nimrod's electronic consciousness can somehow exist independently of his physical body, at least temporarily. It has been speculated that Nimrod has complete control of his component parts down to the molecular level. If so, then Nimrod might have to be reduced to powder in order to be destroyed, and he might even be able to reconstitute his form from that state.

It has also been speculated that Nimrod has the potential to evolve somehow into a "techno-organic" form of life, similar to the Magus or Warlock, although presumably not having the Magus's extraordinary level of power.

Nimrod contains highly advanced computer systems as well as scanning devices that make it possible for him to determine whether a human being is a superhuman or not, and if he or she is, to determined the nature of his or her superhuman abilities. Like present-day Sentinels, Nimrod can draw upon devices and systems within his robotic body in order to cope with or neutralize an opponent's superhuman power once he has determined the nature of that power. If there is no pre-existing means within Nimrod of fighting against his opponents superhuman power, it is possible that, if he has sufficient knowledge, Nimrod can devise such a means within himself before his next battle with this opponent.

As yet not all of Nimrod's built-in weaponry has been observed. It is known, however, that Nimrod can project extraordinarily powerful concussive blasts of energy, as well as bolts of plasma and disintegrator beams. Nimrod can also project magnetic energy that enables him to levitate enormous quantities of iron and steel. Nimrod can create force fields about himself.

Nimrod can teleport himself but the limitations on this ability are unknown.

moshtitan
i cant pick.

Avalonofthewind
Hmm...

You know, I might catch a lot of heat for this, but I'll play devil's advocate, and I'll take Nimrod.

My reasoning for saying this is that Nimrod (the classic Nimrod before being reworked into Bastion) not only had a database of all mutant powers that he had either encountered or were documented, but he also had technology that could examine the genetic structure of his targets to either counter or nullify their x-genes, rendering mutants powerless against him.

Nimrod could analyze Doomsday and nullify the biochemical process that facilitate his adaptations, which are a physical change in his body, and once that happens, it's down hill for Doomsday, because like him, Nimrod adapts on the fly, but Nimrod also has a vast energy projection arsenal, as well as being outfitted with time travel hardware. Not to mention Nimrod has far superior intelligence, and unlike a hero, he doesn't have any emotional or moral hang ups to hinder his judgment.

I'd give Nimrod the slight majority out of 10.

As usual a well thought out post.
A major problem for Nimrod is that he has already fought a Motherbox enhanced Supes and Waverider simultaenously. Together, they both have just about everything Nimrod has, to a greater extent plus more.
Waverider, a powerful time/space manipulator tried to stop DD's immune system, and the feedback KO'd him. The same would probably happen to Nimrod. Lets not forget that DD has been shown to manipulate energy and evolve on the fly as well.

Things don't look good for Nimrod on any level here.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
As usual a well thought out post.
A major problem for Nimrod is that he has already fought a Motherbox enhanced Supes and Waverider simultaenously. Together, they both have just about everything Nimrod has, to a greater extent plus more.
Waverider, a powerful time/space manipulator tried to stop DD's immune system, and the feedback KO'd him. The same would probably happen to Nimrod. Lets not forget that DD has been shown to manipulate energy and evolve on the fly as well.

Things don't look good for Nimrod on any level here.

Did Waverider specifically analyze and attack Doomsday's genetic structure, or simply his immune system? There's a huge degree of difference.

Besides, Nimrod is not a Motherbox enhanced Supes or Waverider. Doomsday has not encountered Nimrod, and would need to adapt specifically to him. Nimrod brings a completely different ability set to the table than Supes or Waverider. Not to mention Nimrod's own teleportation and chronal abilities. There's a lot more on this table than simply Doomsday is stronger than Supes and adapts so he automatically wins.

If you look at it from a tactical standpoint, objectively, Nimrod poses a large threat to Doomsday, especially given that his powers specifically deal with the analysis of the genetics of superhumans, ascertaining the scope and source of their powers, and counteracting, or outright nullifying, their superhuman effects and leaving the target vulnerable. Doomsday's abilities are wholey genetic. His greatest strength could become an inherrent flaw if attacked properly, and Nimrod has the tools to do so.

Sir Whirlysplat
laughing

I'm pro-logic, not pro-Phoenix, Whirly. I was one of GS's most adamantt opponents. You can't dispute what's written.

But anyway, lets stay on topic.
You can when it's all extrapolation, very easily.

smile

Avalonofthewind
Did Waverider specifically analyze and attack Doomsday's genetic structure, or simply his immune system? There's a huge degree of difference.

Besides, Nimrod is not a Motherbox enhanced Supes or Waverider. Doomsday has not encountered Nimrod, and would need to adapt specifically to him. Nimrod brings a completely different ability set to the table than Supes or Waverider. Not to mention Nimrod's own teleportation and chronal abilities. There's a lot more on this table than simply Doomsday is stronger than Supes and adapts so he automatically wins.

If you look at it from a tactical standpoint, objectively, Nimrod poses a large threat to Doomsday, especially given that his powers specifically deal with the analysis of the genetics of superhumans, ascertaining the scope and source of their powers, and counteracting, or outright nullifying, their superhuman effects and leaving the target vulnerable. Doomsday's abilities are wholey genetic. His greatest strength could become an inherrent flaw if attacked properly, and Nimrod has the tools to do so.

You're correct. Nimrod is far inferior to a motherbox, which was enhancing Supes on the fly, and Supes was still getting his *** handed to him. Waverider uses chronal energy, which pretty much no biological creature should have any defense against, and DD had never faced before, and was made fairly useless.

Nimrod goes down hard and fast, like just about everyone else DD faces.

Fanboy
This guy Nimrod does not have anything on Doomsday he is to strong fast for Nimrod to do anything.

golem370
Nimrod

JOE NUNEZ
DOOMSDAY IS JUST TO MUCH FOR NIMROD HELL DD IS TO MUCH FOR GOOD OLD JUGGY TO HANDLE I THINK IN A MATCH TO THE DEATH DD TAKES BOTH NIMROD AND JUGGY .. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

Azeld
Nimrod could probably get a win or two out of dos Doomsday, but any other version would be mostly/totally immune to him.

Fanboy
So I heard Nimrod took out Juggernaut with Sonics but Doomsday was immune to that already along with the hole disintegrator beam all useless.

Decay
would the neural dislocator things work on doomsday like they did on the juggernaut? id say nimrod avoids him long enough to stan for a weakness, develops a weapon to exploit it and win. doomsday returns, nimrod finds a new weakness and so on.

doomsday cant fly and jumping doesnt have the precision or speed of flight, and nimrod has a forcefield so he can avoid fairly well for a while. even if hes caught and torn in half he comes back. in the end doomsday would develop an intellect to combat nimrod, nimrod would create a fear enducing weapon that keeps doomsday powerless long enough to deposite him in the sun, all he has to do is throw him from space, he cant fly so cant change his direction.

it would take him a very long time to reach the sun but there isnt much he could do in the mean time, he isnt being damaged so he wont adapt to anything until hes in the sun. even if he survives that hed find it difficult to escape the suns gravity, hed take a very long time to return to earth, nimrod sences him comming with his freaky equipment and incapacitates him long enough to hurl him into space where he drifts for millions of years. not dead but it ends the fight.

Juntai
Originally posted by Decay
would the neural dislocator things work on doomsday like they did on the juggernaut? id say nimrod avoids him long enough to stan for a weakness, develops a weapon to exploit it and win. doomsday returns, nimrod finds a new weakness and so on.

doomsday cant fly and jumping doesnt have the precision or speed of flight, and nimrod has a forcefield so he can avoid fairly well for a while. even if hes caught and torn in half he comes back. in the end doomsday would develop an intellect to combat nimrod, nimrod would create a fear enducing weapon that keeps doomsday powerless long enough to deposite him in the sun, all he has to do is throw him from space, he cant fly so cant change his direction.

it would take him a very long time to reach the sun but there isnt much he could do in the mean time, he isnt being damaged so he wont adapt to anything until hes in the sun. even if he survives that hed find it difficult to escape the suns gravity, hed take a very long time to return to earth, nimrod sences him comming with his freaky equipment and incapacitates him long enough to hurl him into space where he drifts for millions of years. not dead but it ends the fight. Eh, Doomsday can't reall fly, but he can do control jump, even turning and shifting and changing direction in mid jump. Superman made note of how he learned to do it in Death of Superman.
Then you have him adapting to flight in a different way in Hunter/Prey, where he eyed Superman and then shot his claws through his shoulder and reeled him down to the ground.

And it doesn't take DAMAGE to make him adapt, he just does it, pure and simple. He'd immediately evolve past a fear inducing weapon.And sonic attacks don't work on Doomsday, they already tried.

Decay
i always thought he needed to be injured before hed adapt to whatever was causing the injury, for example if he was set on fire hed develop thicker fire resistant skin, rather than seeing someone about to use fire and adapting before it came into contact.

i still think nimrod would win, sonic attempts to skrew with his brain might not work, but nimrod has, or can develop weaponry to take on almost anything. he couldnt put doomsday down for the count be he could take him down many a time.

i guess this is one of the never ending kind of fights where no character can really kill the other. if its to a ko or something though nimrod wins.

unknowable
Nimrod beat the Juggernaut like a child.

brainchild81
Hmm...

I'd give Nimrod the slight majority out of 10. Ditto

weaselsoup
I think Doomsday probably has the edge here, because Nimrod's scanning wouldn't work. I'm not quite sure how it works, but it would encounter problems if it tried to read Doomsday's DNA-- he doesn't have any. Even if it wasn't entirely dependent on DNA to analyze him, I still think it would fail. Lex Luthor's scan of Superman created Bizarro-- an inferior duplicate. I think that Nimrod's response to Doomsday would be similarly ill calculated.

Mider
what did waverider try to do to doomsday that he got feedback or whatever?

inamilist
this would be a killer fight...

both would just continue to upgrade or evolve themselves... maybe indefinatly?

like was said before, like page 1 even, I think its likely that Nimrod would be on top for a while, until DD just evolved past anything Nimrod could throw at him...

Mider
cant DD just kill him i mean is nimrod more durable then an energy being?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
cant DD just kill him i mean is nimrod more durable then an energy being?

Can't kill it if it isn't alive.

Mider
destroy kill you know what i ment

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by inimalist
this would be a killer fight...

both would just continue to upgrade or evolve themselves... maybe indefinatly?

like was said before, like page 1 even, I think its likely that Nimrod would be on top for a while, until DD just evolved past anything Nimrod could throw at him... and why not the other way round : nimrod evolve past anything DD can throw at him

both DD & nimrod were never stated to have limit to their adaptation so we have to suppose that they can both evolve indefinitly

Enyalus
Originally posted by weaselsoup
I think Doomsday probably has the edge here, because Nimrod's scanning wouldn't work. I'm not quite sure how it works, but it would encounter problems if it tried to read Doomsday's DNA-- he doesn't have any.

I think this is the most "WTF?" comment in this thread.

Of course Doomsday has DNA. Anyone who's read any comics with Doomsday in them would know this. Apokoliptian tech has cloned Doomsdays from his DNA samples. He's had his own DNA spliced with Kryptonian DNA to make him more controllable, etc...

Nestical
stalemate,but if i had to choose id go with nimrod just because dc sucks ass.meh.other than that its a stalemate

joshypooh
nimrod wins

TricksterPriest
Depends on the Doomsday.

But I will say this. The only time that DD's DNA has actually been screwed with, was after Imperiex nuked him with Entropy and Darkseid added Krytonian DNA.

frommd
Stalemate.

Jynocidus
It could go either way.

Lord Feron
Hmmm... where has this thread been all my life. I confident that nimrod will find the weakness and be able to nullify DD's powers but even if Nim gets rid of DD adaptation I don't think Nim can put down DD before he get destroyed.

Then again, Nim once nullifying the DD adaptation might be able to exploit somekind of weakness in DD very very quickly for the win. Not sure, this could be a toss up...

golem370
Does Doomsday have metal in his body? Because Nimrod could use his magnetic powers to leave Doomsday immobile and that the mercy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.