Gotham city in the summertime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycoreisdark
You guys pretty much all know Jess Wayne right? Okay well if not, go to the first page of "Hero High".
This Rpg will be taking place the summer after Jess's first year at Hero highschool and she's back home in Gotham, she is not yet a vampire, but is still going out with Justin Nalfien and everything else is pretty much the same as Hero High but in the summer at Gotham.

It was 7:00 am when the alarm rang, a hand reached out from under the covers and smaked the 'off' button ontop of the clock. It was the first day of summer and Jessica Wayne had just returned home from school in New Hamshire the night before. She sat up and Yawned, looked around her room and smiled. Walking into the bathroom, she looked in her mirror and gazed upon her reflection, a locke of her black hair had fallen over her icyblue eyes. She pulled back her hair and laughed a little remembering the last day of school.
She had a shower and got dressed in a pair of black jeans cutoff at the knees, a white shirt with a modern amusement bird on it and a pair of blue converse allstar hightops. She pulled on a checkered cabbie hat, grabbed her cellphone and her keys, stuffed some money in her pocket and hurried down the ladder from her room. She ran down to the first floor, passing her brother Dick who looked like he woke up two minutes ago. Jess ran into the kitchen where Alfred was making breakfeast.
"Morning Alfred! Sorry, I don't have time for breakfeast this morning, have to go meet someone!"

"Misss Wayne! Might I suggest,that you take an apple for a little food on the run?" Alfred said as Jess turned back to face him. He threw and apple and Jess caught it right before she ran out the door.

"Thanks Alfred!" she yelled as she ran into the laundry room and into the garage. She hopped onto her black motorcycle that she got last year when she turned sixteen, and drove to gotham.

((hopefully, she'll meet Justin downtown, but whoever.))

Vampire_girl
(permission?)

Maleficus
(Can I play as Sam?)

Vampire_girl
(if theres permission can i play a vampire? ill make her up later)

mycoreisdark
go ahead!smile

Vathu
Justin sits on a gargoyle on the side of a highrise when he spotted the familiar black cycle. He jumped and spread his legs falling at a frightening speed of 80 MPH. He landed gently on his boots and stuck out his thumb, smirking.

Vampire_girl
name: Karen
race: vampire
apperance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/02.jpg
(can she be jess sister?)

mycoreisdark
sorry, no, jess only has one brother. Best friend maybe?

Vampire_girl
(ok!)

DarkDethbringer
did this get permission?

Jacobleo
can i play with my character jacob from hero high

Thunder Fox
i'll make my character later

mycoreisdark
Go foer it Jacob

Maleficus
Sam sat on top of Wayne tower in the heart of Gotham. It was a nice day and Sam felt pretty good about coming to visit the city. Since school got out he hadn't had much of a chance to hang out with all his friends and he remembered that Kel and Tom lived in Gotham. Tom lived with his godfather and Kel was living with an adopted family. Sam took a deep breath and looked of the edge of the tower. "Clear conditions and nice breeze..." He had, backing away from the edge. "Not a bad day for base jumping" He thought running to the edge and jumping of the roof. Sam did a flip and let himself fall to the ground. He landed on his feet, next to a little kid and his mother. The little kid looked up at Sam for a while. "Cool!" He said, looking up at his mother. "Mom look at him! Did you see him? He just jumped from way up there!" The little boy pointed up at the top of Wayne tower. Sam smiled at the kid and laughed. "Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool." He said, jumping across the street and onto a smaller building.

DarkDethbringer
~DID THIS GET PERMISSION!~!!?????~

Maleficus
(Please tell me this got permission. If it didn't, I would be very sad. sad )

Thunder Fox
name: oyoka
appearance: long black hair with crimson tips and crimson eyes, wears biker gloves, black combat boots, black bluejeans, green shirt, and black leather jacket with a fire bird on it
power: shape shifts but his trade mark transformation is well phoenix

Vathu
Originally posted by Vathu

Justin sits on a gargoyle on the side of a highrise when he spotted the familiar black cycle. He jumped and spread his legs falling at a frightening speed of 80 MPH. He landed gently on his boots and stuck out his thumb, smirking.

mycoreisdark
Dark death bringer. would you be so kind as to who gives permission, because as long as I've been a member here, I don't think any of my Rp's have recieved permission from any unknown permission giver.

*Jess swerved around a corner,pulled up to a curb and parked. She pulled off her helmet and got off her bike. She put some quarters into the parking meter then took a quick look through the passing crowds to see if she could spot a familiar face. No sign of who she was looking for. She leaned against the parking meter and waited.

Thunder Fox
oyoka was walking through a dark alley

Vampire_girl
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Dark death bringer. would you be so kind as to who gives permission, because as long as I've been a member here, I don't think any of my Rp's have recieved permission from any unknown permission giver.

*Jess swerved around a corner,pulled up to a curb and parked. She pulled off her helmet and got off her bike. She put some quarters into the parking meter then took a quick look through the passing crowds to see if she could spot a familiar face. No sign of who she was looking for. She leaned against the parking meter and waited.
(http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=360856&pagenumber=53#post5410618 just post your plot and ask everyone to s go there and say yes to you idea)

mycoreisdark
thanks

DarkDethbringer
oh my god! you didn't know that? how many rps have you had here?

mycoreisdark
like six

lol watever.

Vathu
Justin saw the certain young woman he was looking for. He ran so fast all she could feel was a sudden gust of wind that threw her hair over her face. Justin stood behind her, smirking while he wrapped his arms around her. "Looking for me?" He asked, giving her a small peck on the cheek.

mycoreisdark
''Justin!'' Jess squealed,whirled around and kissed him.

DarkDethbringer
just so you know this rp is not allowed to continue or it wil be deleted/closed

Vampire_girl
karen went through the city in the shadows. *wow this is hard* she said avoiding the light. even tho she could go in the light, she doesnt like too. "now all i have to do is get home" she said to herself "maybe this will be easy...."

mycoreisdark
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
just so you know this rp is not allowed to continue or it wil be deleted/closed

Why? I already put in my idea and people said yes

Vampire_girl
but he has to aprove it you need like 5-6 people to say yes

Vathu
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
''Justin!'' Jess squealed,whirled around and kissed him.

Justin kissed her then with a sweep of his hand motioned to the vast expanse of the urban city he had now became accustomed to. "What would you like to do today, Jess?" He asked, lifting her chin up with his finger.

Vampire_girl
she reached her home and went in. she lived alone for a long time so she was used to being alone. she didnt mind it. she went to her room and started reading a book about vampires. she knew none of it was true. that they had just made up the book, but it amused her.

Maleficus
Sam sat on top of the Gotham bridge. He watched all the cars pass below him. "I think I'm lost." He said to himself, jumping down onto a large truck and riding back into the city.

DarkDethbringer
nice this has been reported

Jacobleo
Juped on a 18 wheeler going to gothom*

Vampire_girl
(omg why!!! we are asking for permission!!!)

DarkDethbringer
~rules ra erule sI warned you to stop posting~

Vampire_girl
(omg..........omfg.........)

mycoreisdark
Alright! You know what? Everyone just post then!

LOOK DARK DEATH BRINGER, I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RP, BUT YOU CAN'T GET SOMEONE IN TROUBLE FOR ASKING PERMISSION OF SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ONLINE!
USHGARAK WASN'T ONLINE WHEN WE ASKED PERMISSION SO I'VE BEEN CHECKING BACK EVERY 20 MINUTES OR SO BUT NO.
AND BESIDES, I'VE MADE LOTS OF OTHER RPS HERE WITHOUT PERMISSION .
and besides, you have trouble spelling, so sometimes it's hard to understand you. ALSO, Evryone in this RP was in the other RP, and seeing that this is a continuation of the other I did not see it absoulutely manditory to get permission.
Besides we are all expeienced roleplayers and can keep a story going for well over 100 pages so why don't you just give it up, and join in on the fun?

*Jess Took Justin's hand and walked along the sidewalk with him.
"I don't know... I heard some of our friends from school were in town though." Jess said as they turned a corner.

DarkDethbringer
I will leave thsoe desicions to Ush, you hav ebeen her elonge rthan me but obviously don't know the rules, so sry but reported it has been, and you arent even supposed to start an rp without permission first. I have nothing against you. but rules are rules, they arent mine but well can't help em'

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.