something that may have been discussed before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Doom Master
been playing through sapphire version, and i've discovered that the famed Berry Glitch removes itself after 260 hours! strange!

StinkFist462
???

Lana
What exactly is this about What the f**k?

powerfulone1987
I got ruby but since I'm older, I just couldn't get into it like i wanted to and like i got into red,blue,yellow,gold,and silver.
It took me a while to convince myself to get ruby because I just wasn't my young self anymore and it wasn't as appealing sadly.
I was sad about it because when they first came out, me and my sister were on top of the world with them all day and night. My cousins too. We beat them multiple times.

I wish I was still into it, but I just seem not to be. I regret my more mature years.... mad

Is it comprehensible.....

hotsauce6548
What the f**k?

SaTsuJiN
They're talking about pokemon.. the GBA versions I think..

Kumar
why the hell would you play pokemon for 260 HOURS?!?!?!?!?! blink
are you like 12 or something?

mattador
For real What the f**k?

powerfulone1987
what does age have to do with it?

is it comprehensible.....

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
what does age have to do with it?

is it comprehensible.....

If you need to ask that question, then...

I mean, you said yourself in another thread that you weren't as interested in the games now that you're older. no expression

The Doom Master
omg, someone with sense. thanx powerfulone1987. no, its actually my sisters, i just help her with it. i used to have blue when i was, like, 7!

Mišt
Do you have to be so vague in your thread title and posts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.