Now that we know Scarlet Witch was not a fluke..SW vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Since we've basically been told by Bendis that "SW just got that much more powerful naturally" and that her power wasn't just holograms or illusions, but BONERFIED reality manipulation, could she, at the height of her power..beat Galactus?

She did manage to change basically the entire universe, send Phoenix to the white room & screw with the Celestials.

Creshosk
Has it been confirmed that she's one of the survivors?

long pig
Yes, she's in a gypsy village. She's alive, just powerless.

sam_drugbringer
Are we even sure of that? She's a reality warper. She could eaisly hide her power.

Anyway, I didn't pick up EVERY HoM tie-in. What did she do to the celestials and/or jean?

King_Mungi
We don't know if she is powerless and yeah she did change the universe. Even made Genis with no powers for awhile (thanks to Flashback he got them back)

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
Yes, she's in a gypsy village. She's alive, just powerless. So a powerless sw vs the big G? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
SW is PRESUMBALY powerless. We just see her shopping. That's it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
SW is PRESUMBALY powerless. We just see her shopping. That's it. Well if the thread creator thinks she's powerless . .. shifty

long pig
Originally posted by Creshosk
So a powerless sw vs the big G? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did you read the thread at all?

Creshosk
Did you read the thread at all? I just missed that part. embarrasment

Mr _Whirlysplat
Since we've basically been told by Bendis that "SW just got that much more powerful naturally" and that her power wasn't just holograms or illusions, but BONERFIED reality manipulation, could she, at the height of her power..beat Galactus?

She did manage to change basically the entire universe, send Phoenix to the white room & screw with the Celestials.

Well Phoenix was scared of her but Galactus is more powerful than Phoenix. I have got to give it to Wand though smile

The Ion
What issue was all the Phoenix stuff in?

hoorayforpeepee
Uncanny X-Men 460-70 or so. i think it was the second Uncanny/HoM tie in

Crimson Phoenix

When did they say stuff about screwing with the celestials? I dont remember anyone mentioning then throughout the crossover.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
Uncanny X-Men 460-70 or so. i think it was the second Uncanny/HoM tie in

smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Ion
What issue was all the Phoenix stuff in?

There was no Phoenix stuff in House of M. There was however an instance in Uncanny 461 where Rachel Grey and Psylocke were teleported to the White Hot Room. Jamie Braddocks comments appearance and comments about how he's "gone to a lot of trouble to bind their lives and fates together" before sending them back to 616 after claiming they'd had enough downtime suggests it was most likely him that sent them there.

Either way Phoenix wasnt featured anyway. The Crown however was referred to as the "core of creation" and the "heart of the phoenix".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.