Elektra vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
They battle in some place wide and open.... let's say, the runway of an aircraft carrier in the middle of the Atlantic. Elektra has her two sai, Danny relies on just his mitts.

Who takes it?

Piedmon
The way I see it.... Elektra has been stated as being superior to Daredevil, and shown able to more than hold her own against superhumans like Wolverine.

So I think that in the general melee, she might have an advantage over Danny just short of overwhelming. The one thing is that Danny Rand is sporting his patented Iron Fist--and so much as a glancing blow from that bad boy could cripple or easily kill Elektra.

It would force Elektra to play it fairly conservative, knowing that if Rand got her in his sights he could break every bone in her body with his ultimate technique. So the question is, can he do it before her superior skill and weaponry finishes the fight?

AcousticDoc
I always thought iron fist was a much better fighter than Elektra. Isn't Danny suppose to be top 5 in the marvel universe?

Piedmon
Elektra's been shown fighting people she shouldn't, by all rights, have a prayer against and winning recently. So I took that into account and decided her popularity has given her an unspoken power boost of some sort.

DarkCrawler
Danny has hurt Namor with his punches. (somewhat weakened Namor, though)

Elektra will explode if Danny hits her.

Namor is faster then Elektra...so if Danny can hit him, he should be perfectly able to hit Elektra.

I try to find the scans for the fight between Namor and Iron Fist.

I'll be giving 6/10 for Iron Fist too. Even if Elektra is better, she won't be that by much. And Iron Fist's...iron fist will tip the scales to his favor.

DarkCrawler
Hmm. I should read my comics more carefully. It was Super Skrull disguised as Iron Fist fighting Namor. erm

wolverine8888
danny took out colossus

Piedmon
Bump.

guy222
danny

Aries_04
New Iron Fist

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
danny

Without a doubt.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Piedmon
The way I see it.... Elektra has been stated as being superior to Daredevil, and shown able to more than hold her own against superhumans like Wolverine.

When was she stated to being superior. To my knowledge DD did better then her on a group of ninja's while she struggled. DD has also held his own against Logan.

As for this fight IF wins probably 8/10 because of his new power set.

Ha-Son
Danny.

Endless Mike
Isn't Iron Fist a bullet-timer who can amp his strength to class 20 or so for a punch?

Barbarian Shams
Having just took a look at Iron Fist's respect thread, I've seen him dodge bullets multiple times, along with hanging with Spider-Man, taking hits from superstrong guys, defeating the Wrecking Crew, using the IF to KO Luke Cage with one strike, and using his chi to amplify all his stats to superhuman levels. He would beat Eleketra at least 7/10 and if he lands an Iron Fist, its an instant KO for Elektra.

Battlehammer
danny, though elektra will make him work for it.

danny still wins 9/10

guy222
IF

BruceSkywalker
Danny

thtadthtshldntb
Danny has gotten a massive upgrade with the death of Orson and being given access to the Book of the Iron Fist.

Before, he probably would have beaten her.

Now he crushes her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.