Thor vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Thor with Mjolnir.... has to compete with the Fantastic Four.... what a battle.....

Thor will bring this whole goodforce.... i believe.. this would be too much for FF.. what do ya think ???

Darth_Erebus
No prep and Thor wins. With prep the FF have taken on the likes of Galactus.

Scoobless
ditto

grey fox
Ok heres the basics

Reed- Lightening , one hit , reed goes down quicker then a 2 dollar hooker

Invisible woman- He can break her forcefields easily enough and then caves her skull in

Human Torch - Runes, a thunderstorm appears and douses torch putting out his flames before he receives hammer induced plastic surgery

Thing- Blown to bits through godforce

http://www.spider-man.fr/site/personnages/thor/thor01_.jpeg

'Once again the god of thunder stand triumphant over the mortals of Midgard'

superman302
invisible woman make a force field in his throat and suffocates him

Swanky-Tuna
If they're going all out, Sue would probably choke him out and Johnny would power up to the point where water would evaporate before touching him.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok heres the basics

Reed- Lightening , one hit , reed goes down quicker then a 2 dollar hooker

Invisible woman- He can break her forcefields easily enough and then caves her skull in

Human Torch - Runes, a thunderstorm appears and douses torch putting out his flames before he receives hammer induced plastic surgery

Thing- Blown to bits through godforce

http://www.spider-man.fr/site/personnages/thor/thor01_.jpeg

'Once again the god of thunder stand triumphant over the mortals of Midgard'

Reed- Can pull a Venom and slither down THORs throat and choke him out...

Invisible Women- Sue's fields have gotten ALOT more powerful since the last time THOR beat on them...Or the Bubble expanding in he's Brain...Heart...or Lungs... Has always been a nice ending...

Human Torch- Supernova underneath a nice size force field of Sue's... One crispy Asgardian...

The THING- Has already taken a godforce blow to the chest got knocked down and got right back up...And he is ALOT stronger than he was the other times THOR and he had fought...And THOR didn't put him down for the count then either.

As The FF has always been...They are the best TEAM... Meaning that they work together the best... Out of all of the teams in comics Marvel or DC... And because of that they are able to take THOR out if they need to...

cool

roughrider
Biggest challenges are super-tech weapons from Reed, and Sue's force-field. Thor can negate those, he wins for sure.

DarkCrawler
Issue number, please...

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Issue number, please...

Yeah, i would liketo know that as well (seems a bit like a jobber aura to me)

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Issue number, please...

I'll check it out and see if i can find it... Maybe Wynndar, or Army can help with that answer too.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The THING- Has already taken a godforce blow to the chest got knocked down and got right back up.

no he didn't... i haven't even read it, but Thor has a few different types of blasts he can use.... Godforce has sent Galactus running and destroyed beings more powerful thatn Thor himself

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Betageuze
Thor with Mjolnir.... has to compete with the Fantastic Four.... what a battle.....

Thor will bring this whole goodforce.... i believe.. this would be too much for FF.. what do ya think ???

BETAGUEZE! Do you have any idea how lonely we've been without your threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.