Superman vs Kurse with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Justice League gets a 2 calls the only to there is Wonder Woman and Superman so the first call comes in there is a robbery happening. So Superman goes out to stop it he take a communicator with him. Well right after he leaves she gets a call of a Large Mysterous Man lurking around so she radios Superman and tells him she just got a call and she going to check it out he says if you wait I assit you she says I can handle it just fine but if she needs help she will call in. So Superman heads back to headquaters and about that time WonderWoman calls in saying she needs Supermans help fast so she tells him where she is. So he arrives and starts looking around then out of the corner of this eyes he see the Giant Figure hold something in his right hand it's Diana and she beaten badly. Superman says let her go and surrender he says leave of I will snap her neck and thinking he fast enough Superman rushes Kurse but before he gets there Kurse snaps her neck and throws her lifless body to her with great veloicty and knocks Superman to the ground. Superman is on his knees crying and after about 15minutes he looks up at kurse and says your dead. Who wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.