Street Tournament Exhibition Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox

TwisterGameX
TwisterGameX-
Name: Uchiha Spiderine

Spiderman-http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/spiderman.htm
Wolverine- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm
Sasuke- http://www.narutohq.com/uchiha-sasuke.php http://www.narutohq.com/uchiha-sasuke.php

Note: Spiderman has been upgraded to 15 tons and some other things.
Wolverine updated. Sasuke is updated but the site I found was old and crap, but the only one I could find. Their is also Sharingan eye which sees attacks that most people can't see...it follows movements, and once you do the move it cn copy it(as you do the move I could do it to) He has replacement and fire jutsus as well.

Equipment : Shurikens , Scrolls

Character-Spiderman is the body with adamantium Skeleton. of course there is spideys strength,spider sense, and wolvie healing factor and claws...and more...all this mixed with Sasukes sharingan eye and Jutsu/techniques.

grey fox
Battle plan

I blast at you from afar with Cyclops's optic blasts , you can obviously dodge them quite easily with your spider sense ,but while your dodging I'm moving at faster-then-bullet speeds and appear right in front of you ,i then shred the flesh from your bones with the butlers wires in barely a minute .

You might be able to throw a shurukien or some form of projectile , but i can ether dodge it or blast it out of the air with my optic blasts .

By now your nothing more then a metallic skeleton with a few chunks of flesh still holding feebly on .

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by grey fox
Battle plan

I blast at you from afar with Cyclops's optic blasts , you can obviously dodge them quite easily with your spider sense ,but while your dodging I'm moving at faster-then-bullet speeds and appear right in front of you ,i then shred the flesh from your bones with the butlers wires in barely a minute .

You might be able to throw a shurukien or some form of projectile , but i can ether dodge it or blast it out of the air with my optic blasts .

By know your nothing more then a metallic skeleton with a few chunks of flesh still holding feebly on .

I see you are trying to end this really quick. My Sharingan eye picks up your movements so I am aware of you(and now I have your speed) and when you think you shreded me up or what ever while you were in front of me, I used replacement(english) but you think you hit me

"A technique which the user quickly switches his body with an object. It give the illusion that the victim successfully hit the person, however once hit the 'body' will become an object."

But now I go behind you and slice your head off. evil face

Sorry I had to kill you so quick but you tried to kill me quick first embarrasment

grey fox
My wires are wrapped around you (to flay you ) so even if you use replacement , i can dodge your secondary strike .

Vampires have super senses (in a similar fashion not wolverine) i could probably smell you behind me before you even try to slice my head off .

TwisterGameX
My wires are wrapped around you (to flay you ) so even if you use replacement , i can dodge your secondary strike .

Vampires have super senses (in a similar fashion not wolverine) i could probably smell you behind me before you even try to slice my head off .

Nope..wrapped or w/e it doesn't matter I already did the replacement because I seen you comming. How you going to dodge me while I have your speed and you are in motion hitting the replacement.

grey fox
He has uber reaction time , hell i wouldn't be surprised if he turned and blasted it .

TwisterGameX
He has uber reaction time , hell i wouldn't be surprised if he turned and blasted it .

But I got your speed in addition to my own, doing this after you are in motion hitting the replacement and you said you were wrapping the replacement up. How on earth can you react to that.

grey fox
Two thing's

A. I only need one hand to wrap him up

B . I can smell turn and or blast/slash you

After i have knocked you back a distance i hop back and wait for your next mvoe.

grey fox
Not only that but the speed you stole only affects land movement , yes that means he can only run really fast(although the upgrades he gets from neo balance it out)

TwisterGameX
Two thing's

A. I only need one hand to wrap him up

B . I can smell turn and or blast/slash you

After i have knocked you back a distance i hop back and wait for your next mvoe.

I still don't know how you could react after trying to kill my replacement. If the smelling works as quick as you claim and that you are aware that I am now behind you, now tell me how can you turn around quick enough while distracted to dodge my attack and manage to slash/blast me ? ( By the way which which was it...slash or blasted me away ?) then jump back from a distance

Yeah if you answer this well, then I guess I will move on.

grey fox
I guess your tyring to cut my head off with those little ninja knife things (don't know the name) , you couldn't cut through my whole neck with that and shurukiens have even less of a chance .

These artificial vamps are VERY durable and fast .

See those vamps in the picture , their the lowest and the weakest and they still kill armed mercenaries in a few seconds.

grey fox
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I still don't know how you could react after trying to kill my replacement. If the smelling works as quick as you claim and that you are aware that I am now behind you, now tell me how can you turn around quick enough while distracted to dodge my attack and manage to slash/blast me ? ( By the way which which was it...slash or blasted me away ?) then jump back from a distance

Yeah if you answer this well, then I guess I will move on.

I need only to move my head slightly to dodge the blade strike and i dotn have to attack you but it is a optional thing if their is any time i could just dodge and then jump so i shall do just that .

TwisterGameX
I guess your tyring to cut my head off with those little ninja knife things (don't know the name) , you couldn't cut through my whole neck with that and shurukiens have even less of a chance .

These artificial vamps are VERY durable and fast .

See those vamps in the picture , their the lowest and the weakest and they still kill armed mercenaries in a few seconds.

yeah but how fast are the limits of this tourniment and I have your speed from my sharingan eye after you used it so w/e allowed you to run fast and balance out is that I could do that too now.

By the way I cut your head off with Wolverines claws, not the shurikens.

TwisterGameX
I need only to move my head slightly to dodge the blade strike and i dotn have to attack you but it is a optional thing if their is any time i could just dodge and then jump so i shall do just that .

You still need to turn around then move your head but remember I am going your speed plus my own.

Ok after you explain everything just give me like a longer while to think of the next strat..if you proove more then yeah....

grey fox
I'm not sure of the tourney limit but butler routinly dodges bullets look

Swanky-Tuna
I cast lightning level 4 and roll a 14

grey fox
Ok heres how it goes

I hit the decoy

I realize it's the decoy

You appear/materialize (whatever the hell) behind me unsheathe your claws (this takes at least 5 seconds then swipe this takes another two seconds)

I smelt you as soon as you landed and let go of the decoy (the wires work directly form the fingers and as such react to hand movements which are much, much, quicker then you arm)

I then duck from the head slice and jump away from you attack.

grey fox
GTG for 30 minuites (need to eat supper)

TwisterGameX
GTG for 30 minuites (need to eat supper)

I will be back later(much) too.

grey fox
ok so we have established that i can and have dodged you attack and am know waiting for your next move

TwisterGameX
ok so we have established that i can and have dodged you attack and am know waiting for your next move

You sure about that shifty

Dizzle
Wait... Are you guys seriously allowing NEO all of his Matrix powers? I think he might be a bit too powerful. (he's all but omnipotent... he can literally pull a time stop on you) Walter the butler's another very good pick. Hellsing kicks some major ass.

grey fox
I know , and no neo doesn't have all his powers (as earlier stated) he's the first movies rendition (think neo versus smith fight)

Now i'm waititng twist i took first move it's your turn.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wait... Are you guys seriously allowing NEO all of his Matrix powers? I think he might be a bit too powerful. (he's all but omnipotent... he can literally pull a time stop on you) Walter the butler's another very good pick. Hellsing kicks some major ass.

Well He said that neo is toned down and not using the god one and as for tha butler..well digi said it was ok so .

Creshosk
Well he hasn't done the "I jump in you and make you explode" thing so he seems to be taking it easy on Spiderine.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
Well he hasn't done the "I jump in you and make you explode" thing so he seems to be taking it easy on Spiderine.

the what move jawdrop

grey fox
What neo did to smith in revolutions .

Oh and just to prove how damn bad-ass and fast the butler is ......

TwisterGameX

Oh and just to prove how damn bad-ass and fast the butler is ......

evil face

grey fox
Yes smile in fear twist...smile in fear .

TwisterGameX
Yes smile in fear twist...smile in fear .

Smile at how fast i could go now evil face

Creshosk
No the move was in the first movie. Neo is trying to get to a telephone, as the neb. is being attacked by sentinals. Neo needs to get back so they can EMP the sentinals off of them. Neo opens a door to reval agents right behind the door, and he gets shot, and goes down. after a touching scene with trinity, Neo gets back up , the agents who were leaving shoot at him and he stops the bullets in midair. Smith runs at neo and attempts to beat him down, Neo effortlessly blocks all of Smith's attacks and then kicks him with a shot that send him flying down the hall. Smith gets back up, neo charges Smith, and dives inside of him. After a bit of a buldging thing, Smith completely explodes into bits of code. Leaving Neo standing there in a reality bubble, that slowly goes back to the way it was. the two remaining agents give each other a look and hightail it. allowing neo to get to the phone in the symbolically labeld room. 103.

TwisterGameX
Looks like I could be screwed lmao.

grey fox
Hmmmm , i could jump into you spiderine and make your innards paint the country side a pretty red .

Dizzle
If he's taking the "Neo vs Smith" fight Neo from the original Matrix he should be fine. That's just superstrength, speed, and insane amounts of fighting skill... He actually KNOWS all of Earth's martial arts.

TwisterGameX
Hmmmm , i could jump into you spiderine and make your innards paint the country side a pretty red .

That is if you could manage to catch me evil face

Thanks alot cresh for giving him a sick move mad

Creshosk
If he's taking the "Neo vs Smith" fight Neo from the original Matrix he should be fine. That's just superstrength, speed, and insane amounts of fighting skill... He actually KNOWS all of Earth's martial arts. This is true. don't forget durability. . if' we're talking about the train tunnel fight at the start of his attempt to leave. . . Smith shatters concrete, and he hits neo and neo's fine.

Dizzle
Oh yeah. Doesn't he actually USE Neo to shatter some of said concrete?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
This is true. don't forget durability. . if' we're talking about the train tunnel fight at the start of his attempt to leave. . . Smith shatters concrete, and he hits neo and neo's fine.

Thats enough cresh mad

TwisterGameX
Also I am thinking now.

Anyway if I get painted all over the country then I will have to make a better character for the future, which I have in my head already evil face

Creshosk
Oh yeah. Doesn't he actually USE Neo to shatter some of said concrete? Yup. and Neoi uses smith to smash the ceiling above the tracks. however his durability didn't stop the bullet from entering him.

grey fox
Thanks very much cresh .

now , I entangle one of your arms from afar with the wires and strip everything off of it down to your metallic bones.

This will take me a minimum of fifteen seconds at most ( i need to entangle then tug ) and before you say spider sense Walter has ten wires so three will hit and they will be tugged. causing you to lose a limb in a rather painful fashion

I then zip around and repeat it again (this time instead of tugging a quick blast of concussive force will do the job) leaving you armless where upon i pummel you to death with my insane fighting skills

grey fox
Anyone for votes

TwisterGameX
Thanks very much cresh .

now , I entangle one of your arms from afar with the wires and strip everything off of it down to your metallic bones.

This will take me a minimum of fifteen seconds at most ( i need to entangle then tug ) and before you say spider sense Walter has ten wires so three will hit and they will be tugged. causing you to lose a limb in a rather painful fashion

I then zip around and repeat it again (this time instead of tugging a quick blast of concussive force will do the job) leaving you armless where upon i pummel you to death with my insane fighting skills

Question...how on eartyh did you get one of my arms...thought you saiud you jumped away waiting for me to make a move...

grey fox
( in real world) Yeah but you were talking to the others

So i decided to go on the offensive instead.

TwisterGameX
( in real world) Yeah but you were talking to the others

So i decided to go on the offensive instead.

confused

TwisterGameX
how you get my arm....from a far...you shot wires...I could easily dodge you.

I will tell you how i dodge after you explain.

grey fox
The wires are attached directly to the gloves fingers ... here this may explain better......

http://www.bloodknight.net/Manga/Pictures/Walter27.jpg

grey fox
I'm deadbeat , i'm going to bed . Tell digi to pin the thread up somebody, ill be back on after getting some damn sleep .

TwisterGameX
The wires are attached directly to the gloves fingers ... here this may explain better......

http://www.bloodknight.net/Manga/Pictures/Walter27.jpg

Oh they are shooting out...easily dodges by spidersense your speed and me jumping straight up into the air high like torward you so I am like above you now and uses Katon, Goukakyuu jutsu a big ass spray of fire ball type thing, burning the crap out of you which kills you.

TwisterGameX
Oh yeah...don't even try and dodge this

Scoobless
how're the votes going?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Scoobless
how're the votes going?

no one voted yet.

TwisterGameX
I don't think anyone knows that this match exists.

DigiMark007
It's an anomaly since it's not part of the regular tourney, so I'm not sure people know they're supposed to vote.

Or maybe the oddly-spelled Expodition in the title is just turning them all away. lol. I'll try to vote. Reading through everything's rough though.

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
maybe the oddly-spelled Expodition in the title is just turning them all away.

laughing out loud well I wasn't going to say anything but...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It's an anomaly since it's not part of the regular tourney, so I'm not sure people know they're supposed to vote.

Or maybe the oddly-spelled Expodition in the title is just turning them all away. lol. I'll try to vote. Reading through everything's rough though.

laughing out loud

Scoobless
yeah... what the hell IS and "Expodition Match" anyway?

grey fox
DAMNIT ..... i knew i spelt the freakin thing wrong .

See this is why i wanted digi to do the first post , i saves time and makes things easier

exhibition match ......

TwisterGameX
DAMNIT ..... i knew i spelt the freakin thing wrong .

See this is why i wanted digi to do the first post , i saves time and makes things easier

exhibition match ......

laughing out loud

Well I am going to bed now.

grey fox
Oh yeah...don't even try and dodge this

Oh yeah i have and can .

You don't seem to understand twist the speed you stole from me is only for land speed movement . You keep on thinking it will allow you to move your arms or the rest of you body but it doesn't you can only run fast .

After dodging that hit i then cut chunks out of you with the wires (theirs ten wires your SS lets you dodge 7/10 hit's , 3 are gonna hit and their gonna hurt)

You cant use my 'speed' to dodge it , as i have already explained (you couldn't dodge the wires earlier on but I'll let that slide)

Now your on the floor and bleeding , which puts things to my advantage , since i can now smell you even better then before, and my guy's getting hungry .

He speeds in towards spiderine and beats the living tar out of him using a combo of his superstrengh , insane fighting skills and gloves to negate any advantage spiderien gets from being stronger and having metal bones

TwisterGameX
Oh yeah i have and can .

You don't seem to understand twist the speed you stole from me is only for land speed movement . You keep on thinking it will allow you to move your arms or the rest of you body but it doesn't you can only run fast .

After dodging that hit i then cut chunks out of you with the wires (theirs ten wires your SS lets you dodge 7/10 hit's , 3 are gonna hit and their gonna hurt)

You cant use my 'speed' to dodge it , as i have already explained (you couldn't dodge the wires earlier on but I'll let that slide)

Now your on the floor and bleeding , which puts things to my advantage , since i can now smell you even better then before, and my guy's getting hungry .

He speeds in towards spiderine and beats the living tar out of him using a combo of his superstrengh , insane fighting skills and gloves to negate any advantage spiderien gets from being stronger and having metal bones

My spidersense a early warning system plus how do you think people long jump forward...if you run fast and jump you go UP and over you. basic physics. Like I said while I am over you I use the fire ball and showed a pic..and you can not dodge that.

grey fox
Give me a secodn i 'm just getting video evidence at how damn fast i am , those firebals are movign slwoer then bullets correct ?........

TwisterGameX
Give me a secodn i 'm just getting video evidence at how damn fast i am , those firebals are movign slwoer then bullets correct ?........

Of course it is evil face It hit a speeding demon fox level two. I doubt you could dodge it after you shot out those strings forward and again you are distracted a little. As the pic shows, that the fireball is huge and I am right above you. No way you dodgeing that. At such close range, you can not react.

grey fox
Look , they dont play naruto over here , i have absaloutly no idea what your goign on about , all i'm askign is are the fireball('s) slower then bullets.

TwisterGameX
Look , they dont play naruto over here , i have absaloutly no idea what your goign on about , all i'm askign is are the fireball('s) slower then bullets.

I thought my post made it clear...no it's not slower and judging on how close we are, I still dn how can you react.

Khellendros
Walter is a mothaf*ckin PIMP! Monowire gloves FTW! Seriously though, he (and by extension grey fox) gets my vote.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Khellendros
Walter is a mothaf*ckin PIMP! Monowire gloves FTW! Seriously though, he (and by extension grey fox) gets my vote.

Good explanation..hes a pimp Happy Dance

grey fox
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PN8KS962

He's that damn fast .( wait for the music video to go through)

TwisterGameX
Vote count is Grey Fox 1 and the guy that voted for him os Kellendros and here is his reason forvoting.

Yes he thinks he is a pimp...so he wins no expression

TwisterGameX

That thing is taking 10 hours to load

TwisterGameX

Ok it's done to only watch 5 secs of butler.Well when he is fighting regular humans with it seems fast doesn't unless you tell me the people he killed were really vampires, but they look like humans to me.

Spiderman is faster than a human to and beaten multiple to...add that to his spider sense.

Thats kool that he dodges bullets from far enough away against humans but can he dodge a big ass fire ball right over his head ?

TwisterGameX
And just for the record

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28016vj.gif

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22915is.gif

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22221ma.gif

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36843rf.gif

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33655wg.gif

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29817cz.gif

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28016vj.gif

Yeah spiderman could dodge and react very fast..it's a precog thing.

Scans go credit to digi and his new respek Spiderman thread, found in the comic book section.

This draws the question on how you survived my first attack with the claws going to kill you since you said it's only "run fast with feet" so how you duck so fast if it's only your "feet speed"

grey fox
Because of neo reaction time/speed

How damaging is this fireball ? , couldn't i blast a hole through it with the concussive beam (I'm sure i have seen cyclops use his vision to put out a fire)

Plus i doubt you could use the jutsu , after all , the sharigan eye drains chakra pretty damn quickly , so your more then likely out (or low) and isn't chakra a combination of spirit and stamina ( i think it is)

TwisterGameX
Because of neo reaction time/speed

How damaging is this fireball ? , couldn't i blast a hole through it with the concussive beam (I'm sure i have seen cyclops use his vision to put out a fire)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5401437 <pretty big...if you shoot a blast through it well there will be a hole in the middle of the huge fire ball coming to kill you but.... How damaging is it ? well that all depend on your durability..it could kill your or hurt you.

Go ahead shoot the blast evil face then at that instant I will do something else before you run away.

Use a Big blast to do it so you cpuld take out the whole fire ball. I will be watching with my eye.

grey fox
Ok then i'll blast the fireball away , you cant copy it anyway , becuase

A. Your out of chakra from your earleir sharigan use and then the fireball

B. You can only copy movememnt , justu's and oen other thing but not my blast which is a natural mutant ability.

TwisterGameX
Ok then i'll blast the fireball away , you cant copy it anyway , becuase

A. Your out of chakra from your earleir sharigan use and then the fireball

B. You can only copy movememnt , justu's and oen other thing but not my blast which is a natural mutant ability.

1. I am not out of chakra....did you see the fight with naruto vs vs sasuke ep 131-134...Sasuke had sharingan like forever and he also used the fire ball attack like 5 tiems and he also used Chidori more than oncve...so no I am not out od chakra.

2. If Cyclops was in narutos world, then he could do that very much but since you insist...fine you blast the fire ball away EH and I am above it ? so that means i use Shishi Rendan the instant your blast is coming out of your eyes...I used Shishi Rendan pretty much kind of technique and appear behind you (he got the move after from rock lee after he opened up the gates) so now I am behind you again and as your bast is about to hit the fire I stab you in your back through your heart.

grey fox
Smelt . turn , block punch .

I don't care how quickly you appear behind me my reaction time is way superior from a combo of bullet time and vampire speed .

Neo , can keep up with agents (to a degree) , that needs kick-ass reaction time alone .

Then we add on the reaction time to someone who was trained to kill superhuman monsters at the AGE OF 14 .

After i have blocked i do a massive leap into the air (Over a 2 mile 'er) , before letting rip with a massive full power blast .

grey fox
and for proof of this leap ........

TwisterGameX
How did your guy make the limit of this tourniment again ?

Speed: Enhanced Human (Spider-Man limit)

grey fox
How did your guy make the limit of this tourniment again ?

Speed: Enhanced Human (Spider-Man limit)

How did yours (ninja trick for every move)

TwisterGameX
How did yours (ninja trick for every move)

What the fire ball ? or me copying your godlike moves

grey fox
No the 'I'm instantly behind you and stabbing at your vital organs' move .... ok how about we get Digi to delete the whole damn thing and start from scratch ( or i just change my characters)

TwisterGameX
No the 'I'm instantly behind you and stabbing at your vital organs' move .... ok how about we get Digi to delete the whole damn thing and start from scratch ( or i just change my characters)

Wasn't really disapearing but it's how I am able to move in the air without touching anything for grip, and just using my own movment speed...you know since I was right above you, it's not a long way to go.

TwisterGameX
nevermind the starting ove thing

grey fox
So what should i change my characters ?

TwisterGameX
So what should i change my characters ?

no...give a second.

grey fox
Huh ?

TwisterGameX
Smelt . turn , block punch .

I don't care how quickly you appear behind me my reaction time is way superior from a combo of bullet time and vampire speed .

Neo , can keep up with agents (to a degree) , that needs kick-ass reaction time alone .

Then we add on the reaction time to someone who was trained to kill superhuman monsters at the AGE OF 14 .

After i have blocked i do a massive leap into the air (Over a 2 mile 'er) , before letting rip with a massive full power blast .

No matter what i can't hit you, your reaction time,smelling,super speed, and everything. So how powerful is this blast..is it strong enough to kill spiderman with adamantuim skeleton and a healing factor, if so then ....

grey fox
No , but it's strong enough to give you a really big head-ache if you know what i mean.

TwisterGameX
No , but it's strong enough to give you a really big head-ache if you know what i mean.

Well I am to damage to do anything an dthere is no trees or anything to hide by, just an open field.This is the part where I try to web you but realize you are to fast.

Well I am just standing here...whats your next move ?

grey fox
Stop the sarcasm please , see the only reason i write that i can dodge is because it's anti-climactic and kinda boring if you kill me on the very first move.

grey fox
I'm not gonna bother entering these tourneys any more , since it seems my style of writing ends up less of a debate and more of a godmoding/roleplay

TwisterGameX
Stop the sarcasm please , see the only reason i write that i can dodge is because it's anti-climactic and kinda boring if you kill me on the very first move.

confused I was serious.......I am awaiting your move so relax. I am no where out of the match, I had a plan, if you don't believe me try attacking.

grey fox
Ok , it just seemed from your post like you were giving up .

(oh and out of curiosity are you listening to any music cause i have Liberli Fatali pouring out right now)

TwisterGameX
Ok , it just seemed from your post like you were giving up .

(oh and out of curiosity are you listening to any music cause i have Liberli Fatali pouring out right now)

No I am just waiting for you to attack.

(and no why ?)

grey fox
Hmmm super speed forward (you could probably dodge it ) and attack head on using neo+scotts fighting skills with dashing of bullet time to help me turn you into pulp

TwisterGameX
Hmmm super speed forward (you could probably dodge it ) and attack head on using neo+scotts fighting skills with dashing of bullet time to help me turn you into pulp

True that I am weakened but I taken worse from the Hulk himself evil face added with spidermans strength and spidersense gives me enough time to react....I shoot out a stream of Web like a web net while you charge at me. I shot it dead at you straight in the middle, then pops out a couple shurikens and throw a couple at each side of the net.

So it's like I waved my hand so it's spread out on each side.

grey fox
What you mean the web net opened up and fired the shurukiens at me .

If so i may be able to hit them with my wires (small if)

TwisterGameX
What you mean the web net opened up and fired the shurukiens at me .

If so i may be able to hit them with my wires (small if)

No the web net is by it's self but after Ishot that I took out shurkiens and through them on both sides near it. You know just incase you try to dodge left or right you will have to take some damage of shurkiens.

grey fox
Hmmm so the net hit me ... i can probably break out of that (or slice out all i need to do is move my fingers ever so slightly)

And then all i have to do is get close enough and bullet time and neo+scotts fighting skills = Dead twist ...or unconscious

TwisterGameX
Hmmm so the net hit me ... i can probably break out of that (or slice out all i need to do is move my fingers ever so slightly)

And then all i have to do is get close enough and bullet time and neo+scotts fighting skills = Dead twist ...or unconscious

Is neo's fightings skills enough to do how much damage ? I recall the hulk smacking wolvie around and also with spidermans strength ad skeleton and healing factor, I think I could take the hits but also what doe syour bullet time do slow things down or stop it completely because I have spidersense so it might react a little enough to dodge some stuff.

TwisterGameX
Could I blitz you before you poip out the web shifty

grey fox
Bullet time slows but doesn't stop , but i can get three punches in and that might be all i need( if i hit you in the right places)

TwisterGameX
Bullet time slows but doesn't stop , but i can get three punches in and that might be all i need( if i hit you in the right places)

Where exactly are you hitting me and wouldn't spider sense detect it, enough for me to aviod serious damage shifty

grey fox
Spider sense ( like the force) allows you to dodge seven out of ten hit's i could hit you twice in the grollies and one in your solar plexus.

TwisterGameX
Spider sense ( like the force) allows you to dodge seven out of ten hit's i could hit you twice in the grollies and one in your solar plexus.

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33655wg.gif I I think it's possible and besides, I will be swinging too, but can you handle spidermans strength.

Whats a grollies and solar plexus confused

grey fox
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33655wg.gif I I think it's possible and besides, I will be swinging too, but can you handle spidermans strength.

Whats a grollies and solar plexus confused

The tournament rules dictated the seven out of ten thing

Your grolleis are your balls and your solar plexus is right in the middle of your chest where your rib's meet .

Now if you will excuse me i have to get to sleep .

TwisterGameX
The tournament rules dictated the seven out of ten thing

Your grolleis are your balls and your solar plexus is right in the middle of your chest where your rib's meet .

Now if you will excuse me i have to get to sleep .

1. That nasty dude, and now you are a ball grabber, but I take my 7 out of 10 and dodge my nuts...

2. Is I have an adamantuim skeleton. shifty so there goes the solar plexus thing.

TwisterGameX
We need more people to vote!!

Only one person voted so the score is Grey Fox 1

Me zero

Ron Jeremy
yup the HKH thread got shut

TwisterGameX
Who won that match ?

DigiMark007
Someone mentioned me back on page 2 or soemthing. These guys tried to get me to run this match, but I steadfastly refused. As you can see, they're doing fine on their own...but I wasn't terribly familiar with a few of the guys and their power levels, so anything I said prior to this match was simply suggestions and observations (such as "um, Neo's gonna have to be toned down a bunch...you two can decide how much on your own"wink I just didn't want credit for this being taken away from Twisted and GF, who set up all of this.

That said, I'll vote GF. Sorry twisted, nice shot...but even an early and limited version of Neo owns quite a bit.

But I'm surprised you didn't mention the "Neo only has powers in The Matrix so unless we're there he's screwed" argument. That's the first thing I would have done....hehe.

TwisterGameX
He told me it didn't matter because of the "open special field" he put us in. So he said he didn't need to be in the matrix..

Scoobless
I'll vote for Twister.... just to nullify Digi's vote

*shut down my match a day early will ya*

lol... seriously though... i vote Twister

TwisterGameX
laughing out loud thanks

Well anyway match is

2 Fox

1 me

grey fox
Ahhh life is good

Ok so the solar plexus thing didn't work but i definitely ht you in the ball causing you the fall over in a little bundle.

I then skin one of your arms real quick like.

TwisterGameX
I dodged the balls thing, I get 7/10 right you ball grabber.

After that I jump behind you (a fair distace) while shooting web then does Chidori.

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22221ma.gif

My healing factor is up now after I waited so long before doing any more jutsus, so now I do have in enough chakra.

TwisterGameX

Well anyway match is

2 Fox

1 me

no expression

grey fox
Whtas a chidori ?

TwisterGameX
Whtas a chidori ?

Lightning Blade is a technique developed by Hatake Kakashi that allows him to cut through any foe. It is essentially the same attack as Chidori; in fact, Chidori is the "true" name of the attack, it was given the nickname "Raikiri" or "Lightning Blade" after Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two.

grey fox
Yeah , slight problem with that .

A . You take a crap load of time standing their, i can easily go for a wire slice (cutting the skin,muscle whatever the hell . Off you arm in relatively quick time)

B. your chakra is plain as day to see , I'm not saying my characters a genius but a bright blue glow coming form the guy he's trying to kills hands isn't very friendly

TwisterGameX
Yeah , slight problem with that .

A . You take a crap load of time standing their, i can easily go for a wire slice (cutting the skin,muscle whatever the hell . Off you arm in relatively quick time)

B. your chakra is plain as day to see , I'm not saying my characters a genius but a bright blue glow coming form the guy he's trying to kills hands isn't very friendly

Nope not in the later series he takes no time at all, like when he fought itachi.

Also I am behind you.....you get webbed while jumping over you.....I ram you with chidori since I have your speed....resulting in your death...

grey fox
Yes but itachi is a S-level ninja isn't that a bit overpowered for the tourney .......

grey fox
Going to bed....

TwisterGameX
Yes but itachi is a S-level ninja isn't that a bit overpowered for the tourney .......

Did you see the match..I was just proving how he did chidori fast. Itachi freaking grabbed his hand and slapped him across the room. i didn't say he beat itach at all....

Dizzle
First off, I'm still in a bit of shock and awe that Twister didn't take Snake. I mean COME ON!!! It's like... your guy!

That said... terribly sorry Twist, but Grey Fox is getting this amalgam thing. Walter is an absolute beast. (them whips are like... imitation Venom symbiote) Neo actually has the skills Batman claims to: mastery of every possible martial arts style. One of the signature thing of the Matrix was bullet trails. Smith (who Neo ended up beating) punched so hard and so fast that his arms had trails. He hit Neo so hard that the concrete wall he was pushed up against started crumbling. Kid is FAST. That, coupled with Walter's weapos and skills and Cyke's aim and skills, is just too much.

Though I must say, you probably should have picked one of the S level ninjas... They're mostly better in the skill department, so they should be within the tourney limits physically. Meh, whatever. Good job both of you.

Vote Grey Fox

grey fox
Ding !!! big grin

Oh and ok so hmmm , i might be able to jump over this but theirs a serious doubt ( i could cut myself out , but then you'd still stick me........) .

I could fall over purposely so that you sail over my head , then cut myself lose before going on the attack again.

TwisterGameX
ok then what do you do next......

grey fox
Blast you a few hundred feet in the air before cutting you in half.....

TwisterGameX
Well I guess thats game... You 3 me 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.