Retarded Lightsaber Duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
i thought the Duel Between Mace And Sidious Was Kind Of Retarded. It was retarded because Mace kept implying that he was going to kill Palpatine and It's Like "Shut Up and Kill Him Already

Exador

jaden101
the duel was obviously a homage to the duels in the original trilogy...simple....very little leaping around like demented ferrets that plauged every other duel in the prequel trilogy...i liked it

overlord
It was a very impressive duel. To call it retarded is retarded. stick out tongue

Exador
Look Flipper Heads. The Duel Was Stupid BECAUSE Mace would'nt kill Sidious WHEN HE KEPT SAYING HE WAS GOING TO!!!

exanda kane
Then its not the frickin' duel its the narrative isn't it spud!

Tangible God
You get 007 shooting up the place for 20 minutes and then finally spends another 5 minutes saying he's going to kill the Bad Guy.

Exador: "But NO. It wasn't those 5 minutes that sucked, it was the Shoot-out."

overlord
Originally posted by Exador
Look Flipper Heads. The Duel Was Stupid BECAUSE Mace would'nt kill Sidious WHEN HE KEPT SAYING HE WAS GOING TO!!!
Reported!! crybaby

masterkit
The duel was awsome but he should have just killed him

but w/e

DarthLazious
It was a very awsome duel.

darthvader_fan
i thought the Duel Between Mace And Sidious Was Kind Of Retarded. It was retarded because Mace kept implying that he was going to kill Palpatine and It's Like "Shut Up and Kill Him Already

Exador well ur retarded if you think that

it shows how palps becomes emperor

Council#13

U are right.
There was some flipping around but the blades didnt move too fast. maybe cause u have some old man fighting the 60+ year old Samuel L Jackson (i think he's older than 60)

exanda kane
Age doesnt have much affect on Jedi.

As a whole the actually fight itself does not need to be dramatic, its actually a resisted arrest!

starwarsrules14
I thought it was good. Not the best fight in the movie, but it was good.

PVS

Exador

the duel was 'retarded' because it contained dialogue and suspense?
is that why? i guess then that every duel in the original trilogy was 'retarded' as well....shit i guess star wars is just 'retarded' then erm

or maybe its just this thread thats retarded yes

Insomnia
The only thing wrong with the duel was that the first two guys were so easy to kill.

Palps: "WHHRAAAAAHHG!!"
1st Jedi: *turns around* What's that noise?
Palps: *Shoves lightsaber through jedi in a Purposeful and Calculated mannar*
1st Jedi: Uhg!
2nd Jedi: I knew they would kill the black jedi first! I can't believe it! Anyway, I should probably bring my raised lightsaber down on this guy any minute now...
Palps: *Holds his lightsaber out in front of him, walks in a circle* *VAAMP*
2nd Jedi: WROOAAK!

big grin

PVS
yes, that part was rather cheesey erm

events through the eyes of kit fisto: OMG PALPS IS ATTACKING!!! *staring* OMG HE KILLED ONE OF MY FRIENDS!!! *staring* OMG HE KILLED ANOTHER *staring* *moves lightsaber*
OMG HE SLASHED ME!!! BUT HOW?!?!?!? I STARED AS HARD AS I COULD!!!!

Insomnia
He does have rather large eyes.

As for the dialog... I guess the optimal scene would have been:
Palps and Mace fight, Mace kicks palps into a wall, Anakin shows up.
Palps: "Anakin! I told you it would come to th- Urk, WAIT!"
Mace: *grunt* *lightsaber travels downward*
Anakin: "NOOOOO!" *cuts off Mace's hand* *mace breaths in to scream*
Palps: "POWWWARR!" *mace falls to his death after exhaling*
Anakin: "Wh... What?"
Palps: "You're fulfilling your destiny..."

Bukake Master
to me sidious look a little like a old woman.

Ballister
Originally posted by Bukake Master
to me sidious look a little like a old woman.

... Ok. Anyways, the thing with the ttwo Jedi dying so fast was stupid.
Same with all the other 2 on one battle. This is how it goes.

Jedi 1: *Slashes*
Jedi 2: *Stands by waiting for the bad guy to block Jedi 1's attack*
Bad guy: Blocks Jedi 1's attack*
Jedi 2: Hey, I'll attack him now! *attacks*
Bad guy: *blocks*
Jedi 1: *slashes*
Bad guy: *blocks then kills Jedi 2*
Jedi 1: Holy shit!
Bad guy: *Slashes Jedi 1*
Jedi 1: Gah!

See, it seems like the good guys take turns slashing the bad guy, they never attack him both at once.

Council#13
Originally posted by exanda kane

As a whole the actually fight itself does not need to be dramatic, its actually a resisted arrest!

Im not saying the character's age, but the age of the actors

bobcrickett

Did you miss the part where it's the revealing of the Sith?

exanda kane
no did you?

overlord
Originally posted by Ballister
... Ok. Anyways, the thing with the ttwo Jedi dying so fast was stupid.
Same with all the other 2 on one battle. This is how it goes.

Jedi 1: *Slashes*
Jedi 2: *Stands by waiting for the bad guy to block Jedi 1's attack*
Bad guy: Blocks Jedi 1's attack*
Jedi 2: Hey, I'll attack him now! *attacks*
Bad guy: *blocks*
Jedi 1: *slashes*
Bad guy: *blocks then kills Jedi 2*
Jedi 1: Holy shit!
Bad guy: *Slashes Jedi 1*
Jedi 1: Gah!

See, it seems like the good guys take turns slashing the bad guy, they never attack him both at once.
It was actually pretty funny that he owned those so called jedi masters, it surely showed that he was the most dangerous psycho in the universe. It wasn't realistic character building but it certainly was effective. (not to mention funny) stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I hope Ballister isn't implying that the TPM fight is like that... because that would be staggeringly off the mark if so.

darth vraya
Look Flipper Heads.

Flipper head lol

Stun

Exador

i loved that duel, and i also think Mace did a decent job considering the amount of time he had

Ianus
I'd forgotten how bad spelling and punctuation was, but then I found this thread.

Stun
blink

Ianus
Mostly the first page. You're alright.

Stun
lol, i see what you meanshock

Ianus
I think this is a hot commodity here.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1681/unkempt5rb.jpg

Stun
laughing out loud

ArthasKnight
Look, Ian's not gonna be as agile as, say, Hayden and completely kick ass with a lightsaber. He had to tone it down a little because he really can't move as quickly. Samuel looked bad because he had to compensate, meaning he had to tone it down too. The whole duel looks awkward but I still like it.

Stun
I mean, the duel is not supposed to look glamorous. This is one of THE darkest points of the movie. It has to be awkward in some way

Ianus
It was horribly awkward. Jackson looked like he'd just stepped into a Klan meeting.

Stun
*Peter from Family Guy*

This duel is re-TARD-ed laughing out loudlaughing out loud

not that i agree, but i couldnt help myself, lolstick out tongue

Captain REX
no did you?

No, I'm pretty sure Brit saw it. What a childish retort.

Council#13
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE UR AVATAR AND SIG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.