Ult. Thing vs. Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Ultimate Thing and Grey Hulk fight in a bloodlust fight in NYC...what happens...

scotsmn
Damn good fight. It's really close to 50/50 with... too close for me to call unless I see some good arguments one way or the other.

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Thing.

He is certainly more durable...I mean, Hulk was nearly beaten by Cap.

scotsmn
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ultimate Thing.

He is certainly more durable...I mean, Hulk was nearly beaten by Cap.

Not sure how that happened but I believe you. He probably did some "use your own strength against you" type of stuff though. Gray Hulk could be very clever vs. Thing. Like I said, tough to call.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by scotsmn
Not sure how that happened but I believe you. He probably did some "use your own strength against you" type of stuff though. Gray Hulk could be very clever vs. Thing. Like I said, tough to call.

Oh wait, I read Ultimate Hulk. stick out tongue

Sorry for confusion...hmm...I think Grey Hulk has a chance.

scotsmn
No problemo

jgiant
I think i would give it to grey hulk...i would say 7/10

thesilverspider
are we talking about grey hulk (joe fixit) cause ult thing would wreck his ass easy.

wolverine8888
grey hulk is extremely clever. he is also quite a skill brawler. he actauly easiliy the best fighter of all the hulks

jgiant
Originally posted by thesilverspider
are we talking about grey hulk (joe fixit) cause ult thing would wreck his ass easy.
yes

armandovalles
Ultimate Thing wins 10/10. Ultimate Thing is superior to 616 Thing in everything except Intelligence and Fighting Skills, and 616 Thing would beat the living shit out of Fixit like it's nothing. Ultimate Thing is the top dog in the Ultimate Universe so far, as he is still undefeated and has had just as many fights as just about anybody other than Spiderman and the X-Men.

jgiant
Grey hulk is pretty crafty, he beat spikey thing...

roughrider
The stats for strength of Ultimate Thing are really low, compared to the 616 version ( it's the same for all Ultimate Powerhouses.) Unless they're wrong, because Ult. Thing looks stronger. If not, then it's Grey Hulk.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by roughrider
The stats for strength of Ultimate Thing are really low, compared to the 616 version ( it's the same for all Ultimate Powerhouses.) Unless they're wrong, because Ult. Thing looks stronger. If not, then it's Grey Hulk.

Ult THING pretends that Mr. Fixit (Grey HULK) is Ult Wolverine and tears him in two. He is a very high CL100...

He killed the Zombie Ult HULK with one blow...

Absolutely Ult THING wins 11/10

WIZARD Mag. put out a truly made up strength chart for the Ult Universe it has absolutely no relivence to the actual Ult Universe... Their chart is completely made up...

Mr. Fixit is just a depowered Banner HULK and is no better and probebly a worse fighter than regular Green HULK... Being that Banner isn't exactly known for his fighting prowess...Although a complete genius.

Blood_Rayne
The Thing wins this hands down.

jgiant
So you guys are saying that ult. thing is stronger than spikey thing....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jgiant
So you guys are saying that ult. thing is stronger than spikey thing....

Can't say that for sure yet...

Your forgeting that Spikey THING demolished Grey HULK then DR. DOOM told Grey what was up and gave him a rest while helping Grey to devise a different plan of attack he then changed his tactics and tried to rope a dope Spikey by having him chase him all around town and get him all tired out. All while Spikey was fighting a DOOM botish HULK.

And at that time of Greys change of plan Spikey had been fighting for 3 days straight nonstop so his endurance was already low

He's plan worked. Grey gave Spikey the Himlac underwater where Spikey almost drowned. And that was the end of the fight.

jgiant
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Can't say that for sure yet...

Your forgeting that Spikey THING demolished Grey HULK then DR. DOOM told Grey what was up and gave him a rest while helping Grey to devise a different plan of attack he then changed his tactics and tried to rope a dope Spikey by having him chase him all around town and get him all tired out. All while Spikey was fighting a DOOM botish HULK.

And at that time of Greys change of plan Spikey had been fighting for 3 days straight nonstop so his endurance was already low

He's plan worked. Grey gave Spikey the Himlac underwater where Spikey almost drowned. And that was the end of the fight.
I didn't forget that i just know grey hulk can beat spikey thing...and he did...if he uses his brain and paces himself i think he could come out on top...grey hulk that is...

soujaboy09
Where do you all get yor character info from. For one ult. Thing is far weaker than 616 Thing in terms of intellegence and experiance, for 2 Thing in the Ult universe has been taken out by a buzuka. Three Thing has knocked out Hulk once in the Ult universe so far, so what does that tell you.

Ultimate Rage
grey hulk with relative ease.....

jgiant
Thanx soujaboy and Rage you have solidified my thoughts...grey hulk wins 8/10...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jgiant
Thanx soujaboy and Rage you have solidified my thoughts...grey hulk wins 8/10...

laughing

I'm not sure you would want to say that to loudly...

Not exactlly the best of posters to join in with...

Come on one likes Colossus for gods sake...

How much logic can he really add...?

Happy Dance

Lucid Lui
Grey Hulk takes it 6/10...

Strength isn't everything...

jgiant
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

I'm not sure you would want to say that to loudly...

Not exactlly the best of posters to join in with...

Come on one likes Colossus for gods sake...

How much logic can he really add...?

Happy Dance Rage is the main man, master of this forum...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.