Cable vs Wolverine,Daredevil and Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three great Assassins vs a Great Warrior

Agent Zero-Absorption of kinetic energy for use in force blasts or super-strength, Enhanced healing, no discernable scent, Anti-healing factor corrosive.

Wolverine-Wolverine is a mutant with a number of both natural and artificial improvements to his physiology. He regenerates and heals hundreds of times faster than a normal human, and has recovered completely from injuries that would have killed most humans, even those with superhuman abilities. He can regenerate organs such as eyes and large portions of flesh, but not completely severed limbs. His healing factor has been depicted with some degree of contradiction, depending on the writer.

This "healing factor" also grants immunity to most toxins and diseases, giving him enough stamina to exert himself at peak levels for days, and retards aging to an unknown degree. He is about 110 years old, yet his appearance and physique are unchanged since the peak years of his life. However, writers have suggested that the healing factor is also the cause of his amnesia, explained at one point by Sabertooth to have the added ability to 'scab over' potentially damaging memories and experiences and prevent deterioration of his mental health. This does not, however, seem to give him any added protection against psionics.

Daredevil-Daredevil is completely blind, yet his other senses are beyond human; he can sense the positioning of solid objects and creatures through a radar sense; he can feel the imprints of ink or blood on any surface, also allowing his real identity to read in court; Daredevil can sense a person's heartbeat and tell who's who this way; expert martial artist, seems to fear nothing and cunning acrobat.

vs

Cable-Cable formerly possessed high-level telepathy and telekinesis, which his use of was highly limited by his need to constantly use his telekinesis to retard his techno-organic infection. Currently, after his lobotomy and replacement of the T-O-infected tissue with benign techno-organic tissue, he possesses only very limited telepathy and telekinesis. He also had the potential for astral time-travel, much as Rachel Summers had. However, he has only used this once, and then under great strain and with help. Whether or not he retains this after recent experiences is unknown.

His left eye glows, for some reason related to his mutant powers (quite possibly as a vestigal result of his father's genes). Nate Grey (X-Man) shares this feature. He is trained in the use of many futuristic and conventional firearms, as well as guerrilla tactics.

DrDoom101
Wolverine, Agent Zero, and Daredevil win

wolverine8888
ya see how wolverine has taken on cabel by him self on two occassions

scotsmn
Cable = Old guy with guns + 1 (I don't get the big fuss about him)

wolverine8888
he has suepr strength due to his virus. he also very durable. has a healign factor. that he controls mentally it strong not woliverne storng or any thing but strong. he has some of bother jeans and scots powers.

soleran30
does he still have his teleport piece cuz if he does he'll smoke these fools one at a time.

wolverine8888
lol u know he can only teleport once and a very long amount of time. plus is this the cabel who went toe to toe with wolverine twice and enevr won? cuz then he lose. if this is god like cable then it diffrent.

soleran30
well there is no time limit on the match so teleport pick off an oponent then move on

wolverine8888
he have the run up and grapp the person lol. that aint gunna happen. also like i said befor if this is the cabel who went toe to toe with wolveirne twice and never one I dotn see him winnign this.

soleran30
why does he have to grapple he has access to high tech weaponry/explosives etc and he still has minor telepathy and TK so he can run a shield up TK use telepathy to keep people from moving or read the moves they will use and cap those fewls

wolverine8888
to tell a port them he would ahve to grabb them lo. ya bullets are gunna bother wolverine lol. he can huld all three with tk and then just cap them. lol it takes a lot of effort to hold soem one with tk.

soleran30
yeah but he also has telepathy so he will know moves before they execute......now I am not messing with you here wolverine but I have never seen any problems with TK users stopping street lvl opposition.......plus he still Teleport plus who says bullets he has futuristic weapons not ballistics but lasers.......yeah know fricken lazer beams they are hot and burn plus go way faster then people can move.

wolverine8888
wolverien never been hit by or dodged a lzer befor lol. dude wolverines dodged lazer many tiems ill ge tcomic numbers later. plus justice has had hard time of keeping wolverine under tk. it took all his concentrtion and he has far more tk then cable. also wolverine aint a normal human he super human. plus if u havent notice wolverine has foughten telepaths befor it dont work with himan his body moves well he thinking it. his body and mind are one telepaths cant rea dhis moves not any more.

soleran30
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverien never been hit by or dodged a lzer befor lol. dude wolverines dodged lazer many tiems ill ge tcomic numbers later. plus justice has had hard time of keeping wolverine under tk. it took all his concentrtion and he has far more tk then cable. also wolverine aint a normal human he super human. plus if u havent notice wolverine has foughten telepaths befor it dont work with himan his body moves well he thinking it. his body and mind are one telepaths cant rea dhis moves not any more.

Yes well I have read your rebuttals in the past and I am saying he doesn't even need to STOP wolverine just slow him down or nudge him first off and secondly what you read with wolverine dodging in comics kinda funny because if he could dodge lasers HE would NEVER EVER get hit again by anyone but maybe northstar and aurora due to speed. Its called comics jobber aura wolverine wears it and its diminshed him as a character alot.............so anyway DD is NO match for Cable, Agent Zero could be trouble with anti healing and hand to hand, wolverine could throw a problem up close but Cable also has an electronic eye some benefits to aiming with that!

wolverine8888
ur problem is DD and wolverien can both know cables moves befor they do it. DD would never be able to take cable out but he would be quit annoying. wolverine has proven in the past even from far away he can reach cable. also dodging a lazer aint that big of a deal many characters have done it. all characters who have superhuman reflexes and have some ability that allows them to almost prodict or prodict were the lazer is shot.

soleran30
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ur problem is DD and wolverien can both know cables moves befor they do it. DD would never be able to take cable out but he would be quit annoying. wolverine has proven in the past even from far away he can reach cable. also dodging a lazer aint that big of a deal many characters have done it. all characters who have superhuman reflexes and have some ability that allows them to almost prodict or prodict were the lazer is shot.

Ok the laser thing thats whereI question you .....turn on a flashlight while aiming at a friend.......can they move no....no assumes ten times the reflex 10 TIMES can they move and ding ding HELL NO! Characters have dodged only due to comic artistic design should this 3 jabrones win no an outstanding no but will jobber aura come in yes Cable is leaps and bounds above these guys.

DrDoom101
the three takes it

golem370

soleran30
Oh man no Cable love....sad sad day.......Cable can TP use devices these guys can only dream of and limited or not still has TP and TK and teleporting! these guys have one piece punch me and I'll show you! Cable has numerous methods he can use.

willRules
Wolverine, Daredevil and Agent zero wins............

XerxesLogan
Wolverine, Daredevil and Agent zero wins............

leonheartmm
wtf?! cable is a god, those three are puny mutants. and he currently does not posses minor telepathy and telekenesis, he has all of his psychic potential, he doesnt use it because hes afraid he cant control the awesome power fully.

wolverine8888
wolverine agent zero and DD

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by scotsmn
Cable = Old guy with guns + 1 (I don't get the big fuss about him)
The big fuss about him for a while was during the short time his virus wasn't occupying his telekinesis and he was performing ungodly feats. Levitating fortresses, preventing car crashes, easing the symptions of aids, etc all simultaneously.

I think he might of been doing these things during his fight with surfer where he was recreating the surrounding area as it was being destroyed by the battle.

The_Blob
Man, Cable is weak sauce. He has a heart attack at the start of the fight or else the three of them just jump him. He has no real powers.

X-Logan
Wolvie,DD and Agent Zero wins.

golem370
How about I add Bishop & Gambit with Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.