Mirror... Mirror... On the wall whom is the brightest of them all...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
There are many...many brilliant characters in the comic world good and bad.

Utu and The Spectre have gotten together and both have bragged to the other about how intelligent their groups are (for being humanoids that is) Marvel and DC respectively and how the others group couldn't hold a candle to their own.

They have made a wager with each other... With the winner being able to shed their responsibilites of watching out over their universe for 100yrs while to the loser has to work double shifts and watch over both.

The universe with the most characters in the top 10 of an all out smarts contest wins.

Pure brain power is all that matters in this one. (Math, Science, Technology, Inventiveness, Literature, Music, Magic...Etc.)

Please give your top 10 along with an IQ for each of them.

And what does the winner do with his century of time off?

ImmortalOne
1. Brainiac = Unparaleled knowledge of the universe , Infinity
2. Krona = Read some DC comics. 999 or so
3. Korvac = Duh, he built a machine that sent him here and sucked Galan's ship knowledge becoming omnipotent, Infinity
4. Forge = Can make anything with the right resources, 120 - 999
5. Reed Richards = Can outsmarts every villain he meets in Marvel, 999
6. Dr. Doom = Same as Reed but more emotional, 998
7. Brainiac 5 = THe kid brainiac, 999
8. Spectre = duh........., Infinity
9. Batman = Look at what he has done to guys waaay stronger than him, 999
10. Deathstroke = Not afraid to try and experiment with anything, even his own body and soul, 999 !!!]

So.......... tie !!!

LordKaos
pure brain power, Professor Charles Xavier he has a high level of intelligence and can telepathically glean anything else he needs to know

LordKaos
in no specific order
pure brain power, Professor Charles Xavier he has a high level of intelligence and can telepathically glean anything else he needs to know
Beast
Rouge if she can access all her info
Magneto
Willow/Giles.Buffy/xander during enjoining spell
reed Richards
tony stark
data- star trek generations
cerebro prime - zero tolerance
sage
Brian Braddock
Moira mctaggert
Dr doom
belasco
Phastos of the eternals

ImmortalOne
Hmmm..... you must never read DC, son !!!

Tony Stark
Looks like only one of you are reading the thread...Bad...Bad...

Top 10 with IQ's and winning world...

Come on guys...(and gals)

LordKaos
i read it! i was drunk and didn't feel like doing the other stuff, everything i know about DC i get from forums and websites so yeah your right i don't read it

Scoobless
no-one's mentioned the Grandmaster yet... or even Thanos... don't the Kree and Skrull's have "Supreme Intelligence" types?

Superherovandal
what about Batman One-Million? He is wayyy above Reed and Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.