Spiderman vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i have seen matches where Spiderman did very well with the whole Fantastic Four....

but i think... this is sometimes the same shit, like the one, when he beat the Firelord, Galactus ' herold....

in an one on one encounter.... who will win ?

isnt so clear i think.....

Thing is stronger

Spidey is also strong, but not as strong like Ben.... but he has more speed, more weapons to bring in...

grey fox
I really really hate thing , but he crushes spidey like his namesake.

who?-kid
Well, the thing is (lol), once Spider-Man gets too close, he is finished. Thing will tear him in two (Ultimate Wolverine anyone ?).

But if Spider-Man keeps his distance and uses long range attacks (and his brains) he has a reasonable chance. When written right, Ben shouldn't be able to touch him.

Thing 6/10.

Mindship
I say a fairer fight is the two of them each grab a mike, get on stage and have a Last Comic Standing confrontation. Then we'll see who better wields the Power Comic!

Juntai
Are you saying they should have a rap battle? lol.

Arahan
In long term Thing wins. He has the durabilitiy and strength.

jgiant
Remember spidey did beat hulk...
*jgaint vomits on computer*

Metalmanx
Hm...Thing probably 6/10.

Though it's not just his strength and durabilty. I mean, hell, Spidey has rocked Rhino and Sandman before.

soleran30
its a good thing we don't have a spiderman666 member or we could make this a 350 page discussionsmile Anyway on distant attacks I give it to spiderman if he tries to melee he gets the beatdown

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...Thing probably 6/10.

Though it's not just his strength and durabilty. I mean, hell, Spidey has rocked Rhino and Sandman before.

laughing

I think Aunt May beat Rhino and Sandman too...

Since their both pussies she could probebly get it done.

Spidey's webs can't hold Ben there really isn't anything that Spidey can do to hurt him. He can only play tag and hope that he doesn't get to be it...

who?-kid
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I think Aunt May beat Rhino and Sandman too...
When written right, Sandman should kick Ben around in half of their fights. The other half goes to Thing.

confused

Spider-Mans webs have held a very pissed of Hulk (not for long, but Hulk is much much stronger than Thing), and Spider-Mans punches have hurt the Hulk (again not much, but Hulks is... well you get the idea).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.