~~ Lost dreams ~~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Sanctuary_
Ok.. This is about Dreams in Lost (Like the one Locke had in S1, and the one Hurley had in S2) but also if you have a dream about lost, like I seem to be having so often no expression...

Anyway this is the dream I had yesterday about Hurley...

I am in a cave, trick or treating, with around 20 people including Walt and Hurley..So we get to the end of the caves and Hurley blocks himself up against the exit...

Hurley says "Give me your popcorn, or I will die!"... so 4 people go forward and give him all their popcorn, while the rest of us, try to eat ours because we are hungry and the popcorn is SOO delicousdroolio

Hurley says "Dudes, this isn't enough! Why didn't you share! I'll kill all the people who didn't give me all their popcorn!"

-flash- We are in New York, Hurley is chasing after us and the popcorn has given him magical powers so he is now twice the size he was before!!!
He is chasing 2 of the trick or treaters down a road about to kill them so I bring out my walkie-talkie screaming "It is gonna blow damn you!"

I get into an alleyway, and someone phones me saying "Hurley just morphed into a pigeon and pecked my arm off " I see him and there is blood everywhere but he is still riding a skateboard...(I know the topic of lost is fading but you'll see it come shooting back any second...)

So Hurley chases me down a street and someone pulls me into a place called 815!!!
I say "You can't work in here! It is cursed! The numbers are cursed!"
I realise 815 is a nursery...
Hurley is now waiting outside the nursery for class to end, I keep mouting "I'm sorry Hurley" I should have shared with you!"

-flash- 5 minutes later, we get all the little kids to read out why they love Hurley... The first kid says: "Hurley is a huge man, but also huge in kindness; Hurley is a wide man but also wide in generosity"

Then next little kid read out something and ends it with "I love you Mr. Hurley " Class is over and Hurley runs in, hugs everyone and shouts "I LOVE YOU TOO!"

laughing I need help.... Anyway I think because of the whole sharing thing it is about "Everybody hates hugo" confused And the whole pigeon thing was a lot like the bird in season 1...
The whole dream sounds ridiculous but it was TERRIFYING!

Shellfish Jar.
Hello, this is _Sanctuary_s friend. She wants me to comment.

I have never seen Lost before, but I have been told about it a lot.
Seems good.
Anyway.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird dream.
I had one with mad salamanders and flying bogatrons once...

It was strange.

_Sanctuary_
Hello A.... blink Salamanders?

_Sanctuary_
You just gotta love Hurleys dream though... laughing Jin sounded cool in English!

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Ok.. This is about Dreams in Lost (Like the one Locke had in S1, and the one Hurley had in S2) but also if you have a dream about lost, like I seem to be having so often no expression...

Anyway this is the dream I had yesterday about Hurley...

I am in a cave, trick or treating, with around 20 people including Walt and Hurley..So we get to the end of the caves and Hurley blocks himself up against the exit...

Hurley says "Give me your popcorn, or I will die!"... so 4 people go forward and give him all their popcorn, while the rest of us, try to eat ours because we are hungry and the popcorn is SOO delicousdroolio

Hurley says "Dudes, this isn't enough! Why didn't you share! I'll kill all the people who didn't give me all their popcorn!"

-flash- We are in New York, Hurley is chasing after us and the popcorn has given him magical powers so he is now twice the size he was before!!!
He is chasing 2 of the trick or treaters down a road about to kill them so I bring out my walkie-talkie screaming "It is gonna blow damn you!"

I get into an alleyway, and someone phones me saying "Hurley just morphed into a pigeon and pecked my arm off " I see him and there is blood everywhere but he is still riding a skateboard...(I know the topic of lost is fading but you'll see it come shooting back any second...)

So Hurley chases me down a street and someone pulls me into a place called 815!!!
I say "You can't work in here! It is cursed! The numbers are cursed!"
I realise 815 is a nursery...
Hurley is now waiting outside the nursery for class to end, I keep mouting "I'm sorry Hurley" I should have shared with you!"

-flash- 5 minutes later, we get all the little kids to read out why they love Hurley... The first kid says: "Hurley is a huge man, but also huge in kindness; Hurley is a wide man but also wide in generosity"

Then next little kid read out something and ends it with "I love you Mr. Hurley " Class is over and Hurley runs in, hugs everyone and shouts "I LOVE YOU TOO!"

laughing I need help.... Anyway I think because of the whole sharing thing it is about "Everybody hates hugo" confused And the whole pigeon thing was a lot like the bird in season 1...
The whole dream sounds ridiculous but it was TERRIFYING!

laughing out loud Dreams can be odd. Yours are really odd. I can never remember my dreams tough so I do not know if mine are weird.

_Sanctuary_
laughing Maybe I have a secret fear of Hurley no expression

_Sanctuary_
And Lockes dream was horrible..
"Theresa fell down the stairs. Theresa fell up the stairs. Theresa fell down the stairs. Theresa fell up the stairs. Theresa fell down the stairs" no expression

T.V.O.T.I.
interesting

_Sanctuary_
It is isn't it? laughing no expression

Shellfish Jar.
I had a really odd dream.

I was in a cathedral, and there were thousands of people there, waiting for some kind of show...
The pope was there, and when he tried to leave, this really mean looking guy pulled out a gun and told him not to move.
Suddenly, something big and dark flashed past the window, and everyone turned and stared, just looking round for what had gone past.
A huge lizard-like head, that of a dragon, came up to the window and there was just its huge eye, staring at at everyone in the cathedral.
It was all really still, and everyone was just staring at the eye. Then it blinked, and all hell broke loose. Everyone started screaming and running round.
Two more dragons came and tore the roof off the building and started plucking victims from the carnage below.
Somehow I was outside, watching from a car, in the back seat.
This huge dragon came up to the window and stared at me, waiting for me to move...I had to stay really still, and then it went away.
I closed my eyes and it came back, and because I had changed, it knew I was alive and threw the car through the air. (With its foot. It kicked the car. :P)
I was on this weird beach that looked almost Mario-like in nature (?).
I found this little red lizard (a salamander),
The salamander told me I had to kill four other salamanders, so I found four little navy and white lizards and stomped on them sad
But then the salamander said:
"No, those were my brothers! You have to kill the big ones!"
And he pointed to these black and white big weird things, sort of like foam cartoony velociraptors.
I had to go to these weird bank things next to the sea and jump backwards and forwards inbetween them then so that the so-called "salamanders" would follow me, then kick their legs out from beneath them so they would fall in the ocean and drown.

It was soooo strange....big grin

Shellfish Jar.
Another odd dream I had was this:

There was a huge sort of stadium, just a sort of square pit, but really deep. You could see right down at the bottom that there were vines and foilage growing. The pit was made of some sort of sand coloured stone. (But not sandstone roll eyes (sarcastic) ).
About half way down the walls of the stadium there were giant ridged gaps, five layered on top of each other.
In each ridge, there was a row of seats. It turned out this was some sort of classroom, for a fighting class.
So there were several people in the seats around the stadium. I only recognised two of the people there. There was a giant sort of robot creature in the middle, and we were supposed to be defeating it.
What we had to do was launch ourselves out of our seats, towards the robot, and try to hit it. On the way towards the robot, there were floating health packs that we had to pick up. There were also packs that let you fly for a limited time, and we used those to get back to our seats so that we could attack again.
Then suddenly, we were all in a small classroom, sort of like the AV suite at Onslow, my college. It was a lot more cramped though, and all squished together.
The teacher gave us all newspapers, and told us to wrap ourselves in them if we were feeling vulnerable. Then it flashed back to the stadium again.
A loud voice on speaker said for all people named "Zim" ( blink ) had to move five seats to the left for some reason. I went to go to the toilet or something and when I came back, people had moved around and my seat was taken. I could see other people fighting over seats, and couldn't spot any free ones, so I left the class.

By the way, I know these aren't about Lost, but _Sanctuary_ asked me to put them in anyway. happy

«§hõnknêss»
I think there is already a thread on LOST Dreams...yeah there is actually but oh well.

I once had a dream with Sawyer in it. I had brought a new house...which is weird since Im way to young but anyway...and I was having a house warming party. Sawyer came eek! unfortunatly he spent the whole time snogging this blond chick with really short hair....i fell down the stairs and wokre up...it was weird.

_Sanctuary_
lol... I wish I had dreams with Sawyer laughing.. Instead I get Hurley no expression

Chateaubriand
humm, a nice big guy, but his hair sucks wink

«§hõnknêss»
Yeah tru...he needs a new style

_Sanctuary_
Like longer hair? Maybe he could straighten it? Or bleach it? laughing

no expression

«§hõnknêss»
laughing Can u imagine a blonde hurley laughing

_Sanctuary_
laughing Or a bald Hurley laughing

«§hõnknêss»
laughing Now that would b scary

_Sanctuary_
What is he had long hair? laughing

*lizziekk*
hey LOST IS THE BEST!!!!!! and charlie rox

_Sanctuary_
Lizzie! Boone is way hotter! You know it! You are just trying to annoy me!

choosewisely
but kate is the best....
doh

_Sanctuary_
lol, but is you had to choose which guy would you say was hottest?

The two other guys I asked said Boone straight away. laughing

«§hõnknêss»
Charlie....Boone is currently dead and rotting here so stick out tongue

choosewisely
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
lol, but is you had to choose which guy would you say was hottest?

The two other guys I asked said Boone straight away. laughing

you cant ask a man such things.... confused
and still...boone sucks....

_Sanctuary_
cry Boone rules!

choosewisely
schmoll

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by choosewisely
you cant ask a man such things.... confused

Of course you can!

now who is hotter:
Boone OR Charlie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.