Why Will's Blood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallen Jedi
i've been wondering this for a while now, but why exactly did the pirates ever need the blood of a turner to break the pirates' curse? confused why was it specifically the turner family blood line?

Coldfire
His father was one of the ones who stole the treasure in the first place... and the only way they could get rid of the curse was to return all of the pieces of gold, and get the blood of each pirate who helped steal the gold... and since Will's father was dead, they needed the son, in who's veins some of his father's blood flowed.

Fallen Jedi
if will's father took part in stealing the gold, doesn't that mean he's also under the curse and that he's actually still alive? confused

Flying High
yes....thats the weird thing lol....think he's in the second film smile

spencerspider
yea i think he is in 2

PsychoFreeak
no expression *snif* pirates?

«§hõnknêss»
AaaAaaaa-CHOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old thread *snif*

Coldfire
Originally posted by Flying High
yes....thats the weird thing lol....think he's in the second film smile
yes

Flying High
i knew it stick out tongue

just wasnt sure if it was the 2nd or 3rd stick out tongue

Historian Guy
Yes, he is in the second film. On another forum I was on, we talked about this. We talked about how it would be possible. Well, first there is that rumor that Bootstrap will be part of Davy Jones' crew. But if that is not true, then maybe when Bootstrap was sunk to the bottom of the ocean floor, he may be still alive due to the curse and got loose and walked back to land, and would find his way back...into the second movie (unless he was sunk in some deep part of the ocean where crushing preasure could kill the cursed pirates. It seems as though being crushed to bits is the only way to kill these cursed pirates).

Anakin2009
Actually there is a rumor that Bootstrp Bill Turner is in the 3rd film but not the 2nd.

Pirate_girl
Thats SOoooooooooooooooooooooo OSme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.