Wonder Woman VS Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Wonder Woman seems to a favorite here nowadays, and I've always thought Marvel never did let Apoc live up to his full potential. Who wins in a fight to the death in the middle of the Sahara Desert?

Oh, and Wonder Woman doesn't have access to her "Lasso of Truth"...it like the new spidersense or healing factor or something...unbeatable.

Mindship
Don't know much about Apoc, but from what I have read in the Marvel Directory, sounds like Diana better stick to fighting Marvel women in a danger room (reference to a previous thread).

LethalFemme
didn't someone just do this thread?.....................I was like the only one who answered.

willRules
This would be a good match up IMO...............

doctorstrongbad
This is a joke right? Apocalypse would kill wonder woman. The guy beats the x-men by himself like 1 vs. 15. He is a major bad guy.

willRules
Then he goes and gets trashed by Black Bolt, who is only one bloke. it depends on the power when facing Apocalypse. Yes it takes like 15 X-men to take Apocalypse down, but Nate grey, who is only one man, was created to destroy Apocaylpse............

thesilverspider
ww would beat apoc the jobber

grey fox
Two words .

Table. Leg.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
This is a joke right? Apocalypse would kill wonder woman. The guy beats the x-men by himself like 1 vs. 15. He is a major bad guy.

so what the x-men dont have any real power houses and it aint like apoc fights them all alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.