link and megaman vs. sonic and mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonicknuckles
I think link and megaman would rule this fight. What do yall think?

Gen. Chambers
Mario gets defeated here.

Acrosurge
Is this a "standard equipment" fight, or do the combatants get access to their powerups? If its a standard equipment fight, Mario goes down really quick, leaving Sonic alone against Link and Mega Man. If they get powerups, the battle lasts longer, but Link and Mega Man would probably still take it. Both have access to wide, area-attack powers that should clean up Sonic and their durability should outlast Mario.

Shadow x 20
If they get all their powers then Sonic has his 7 Super Emeralds and he can become Hyper Sonic.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
If they get all their powers then Sonic has his 7 Super Emeralds and he can become Hyper Sonic. If Sonic goes Hyper, he takes this battle himself in like, .05 seconds!

tragic mulatto
Yep, Sonic.( and Mario)

gladiator69
somone trying to copy off of me i see just cause i put ryu vs ken

but yes mario and sonic are cool

Shadow x 20
Too bad Mario is just...there not really helping Sonic to win the fight.

tragic mulatto
Sonic would be alone.

chaossnake
sonic wins!!! magaman suks!

thegmeister53
Link, Mario, and Mega Man would all gang up on the sega character. stick out tongue

1021kid
Originally posted by thegmeister53
Link, Mario, and Mega Man would all gang up on the sega character. stick out tongue what do you have against sega mad

Blue nocturne
How would mario lose if he grabs the "Star rod" he wins.

thegmeister53
Originally posted by 1021kid
what do you have against sega mad

I love Sonic. It's just that Link, Mario, and Megaman are all Nintendo. It makes sense they would gang up on Sega. stick out tongue

ESB - 1138
Megaman isn't Nintendo. He has many games on the Playstation.

1021kid
Originally posted by thegmeister53
I love Sonic. It's just that Link, Mario, and Megaman are all Nintendo. It makes sense they would gang up on Sega. stick out tongue well i doubt that sonic is on Nintendo consuls now

samishe
Go Sonic!

1021kid
Originally posted by samishe
Go Sonic! that was random laughing

Acrosurge
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Megaman isn't Nintendo. He has many games on the Playstation. Mega Man is a Capcom character. He currently has games being released on Nintendo and Sony systems.

As far as the Star Rod is concerned, I'm not sure that Mario should be allowed access to it, since it is technically a part of the Kirby-verse (and Mario could only get it in SSB, which opens up a big, darn can of worms).

luffyjin
lol sonic= super sonic mario= super mario either way SONIC AND MARIO WOULD PWN! xD

1021kid
Originally posted by luffyjin
lol sonic= super sonic mario= super mario either way SONIC AND MARIO WOULD PWN! xD you are awsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.