Explainations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McGregorGirl
Im so sorry if this has already been covered, but I wanted to ask those who would know, and can't make it through over 60,000 posts..lol

In any EU books or what have you, does:

Luke and Leia find out what really turned thier father to the dark side? I mean I assume they know he wasnt' all bad or Leia wouldn't have named her son after him.

and secondly, does Anakins ghost ever get to spend some time with his daughter and/or grandchildren?

Silly, I know, but I like the emotional aspects in the movies. I haven't read the books yet, but plan to. I want to know if I can look forward to what I am hoping to see.

If these happen in any of the books or other stories...maybe even fanfic you know of, could you let me know which ones or links to the fanfic?

Sorry if I didn't make any sense..LOL I didn't quite know how to word it..smile

exanda kane
I'm not too knowledgable about all the books but I dont think either happens but I maybe wrong...

SS_181st_Snow
I think Anakin is with Obi-Wan as ghosts in Truce at Bakura, or I dunno if it was just Obi-wan. And Exar Kun took the form of Anakin and talked to Luke during the Jedi Academy trilogy. I dunno about any others.

Tangible God
Leia makes up with Anakin's spirit on Bakura, so she's all cool with his name.

And the very large majority of all EU books were created before the ROTS plotline was conceived, so even GL didn't know how Anakin fully fell to the DS.

McGregorGirl
Originally posted by Tangible God
Leia makes up with Anakin's spirit on Bakura, so she's all cool with his name.

And the very large majority of all EU books were created before the ROTS plotline was conceived, so even GL didn't know how Anakin fully fell to the DS.

Thank you..smile I haven't read any of them yet, so which book is that make up in?

SS_181st_Snow
I think Truce At Bakura. Now I wanna ask, does Jacen or Jaina ever talk to Anakin's spirit?

Darth_Glentract
Anakin Solo, Jacen does. Skywalker? I think they do in TUF.

Tangible God
No, I don't believe Anakin Skywalker EVER made another appearance after the Truce at Bakura.

Anakin Solo only appeared to Jacen.

Darth_Glentract
Yes. He talked to Jacen late in the book, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.