Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Thor vs Ultimate Thing and Ultimate Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Setting New York, City

who do you think would win this brawl of these superpower brutes.

Ultimate Rage
colossus with ease....

soujaboy09
I agree Colossus and Thor would smash these two

Se7in
Colossus beats Thing. Thor beats Juggernaut.

soujaboy09
Thing and Juggernaut would gettossed through a couple of buildings

armandovalles
Thing and Juggs kick their asses. lol seriously Ultimate Thing has shown to be better than Ultimate Thor in Ultimate Secret and Ultimate Juggernaut has shown to be better than Ultimate Colossus in Ultimate X-Men.

Ultimate Thing & Juggs win 9/10.

XerxesLogan
Collosus and Thor winn this........Juggs would be the difficult one though considering we not sure how powerfull he is now with the gem of cattorok or whatever it's called.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Thing and Juggernaut would gettossed through a couple of buildings

Then they brush themselves off and would wipe the floor with the hippie and the heartless one...

Ult THING is the baddest cat in Ult Universe so whatever slack that Ult Juggs was having problems with he would definately pick it up with no problems.

Ult Colossus would roll over and be dead at the hands of Ult THING then Ben would go help out Ult Juggs with Ult THOR...

Relitively quick work...

10/10

Ultimate Rage
colossus can destroy thing and thor with ease.,.....the problem would be juggs but colossus would eventually take him......

XerxesLogan
Where in God's name does everyone get the idea Ultimate Thing is this bad-ass? I really haven't seen him do a god-damned thing that shows this.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by XerxesLogan
Where in God's name does everyone get the idea Ultimate Thing is this bad-ass? I really haven't seen him do a god-damned thing that shows this.

i agree with you.ultimate thing sucks....its a misconception...created by a foolish creature named tony stark..in reality thing is the weakest in the ultimate universe.he is behind the likes of colossus juggs ironman and thor

yahman
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
i agree with you.ultimate thing sucks....its a misconception...created by a foolish creature named tony stark..in reality thing is the weakest in the ultimate universe.he is behind the likes of colossus juggs ironman and thor

He did one punch zombie Hulk !!!! smile

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by yahman
He did one punch zombie Hulk !!!! smile

crap writing.....they were high when they wrote it.....

XerxesLogan
key words....ZOMBIE HULK!

XerxesLogan
DECAYING CANCER CELLS, rot had there already

Ultimate Rage
key words....ZOMBIE HULK!

yes thumb up thumb up thumb up

yahman
crap writing.....they were high when they wrote it.....

I wish i had been there ! sad

Ultimate Rage
I wish i had been there ! sad

me 2..... sad

yahman
DECAYING CANCER CELLS, rot had there already

Good hypothesis !!!!!!!!! Not a fact though ! smile

yahman
me 2..... sad

I thyought you didn't smoke da riva ?????? shifty

Tony Stark

Yeah... It's a misconception that he's undefeated...

It's a misconception that hasn't even been hurt by anyone or anything yet...

It's a misconception that he one punched dead Zombie Ult HULK...

It's a misconception that he ko'd the moleman's giant monster with a couple punches...

It's a misconception that he tore Annihilus wings right off his body...

It's a misconception that he can breath normally in deadly posion gases and it has no effect on him...

Quite a few misconceptions HATER...

Ult Colossus will get whats coming to him sometime soon just like Ult Wolverine did...

And we'll all be laughing... Just as we are now with him.

yahman
Originally posted by Tony Stark

It's a misconception that he ko'd the moleman's giant monster with a couple punches...

It's a misconception that he can breath normally in deadly posion gases and it has no effect on him...

Ult Colossus will get whats coming to him sometime soon just like Ult Wolverine did...

All ambiguous Feats !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Stark
All ambiguous Feats !!!!!!!!!!!!

Any other Ult character's that can claim them...?

......"crickets".......

snoopdogg
This beats all of them.

yahman

......"crickets".......

Is that humour ?????????? confused

Any way Ult Colossus has been far more impressive !

snoopdogg

......"crickets"....... This is cool too.

Ultimate Rage
I thyought you didn't smoke da riva ?????? shifty

i dont....

Ultimate Rage

i am glad you agree with me that those were misconceptions.......ultimate thing sucks.,.... smile

yahman
i dont....

You should try it mann .... what about anything else ??????

snoopdogg
There is gonna be a Ult. FF and X-men crossover coming out real soon. Maybe Thing and Colossus will duke it out in there.

Ultimate Rage
You should try it mann .... what about anything else ??????

i smoke ciggs and thats it

Tony Stark
Originally posted by snoopdogg
There is gonna be a Ult. FF and X-men crossover coming out real soon. Maybe Thing and Colossus will duke it out in there.

I can only hope and pray that it does and they do...

So just like with Ult.Wolverine the truth about the x's will be known...

Happy Dance

yahman
i smoke ciggs and thats it

Good boy !!!!!!!!! Stay away from them, unless you get them for free !!!!!!

soujaboy09
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thing and Juggs kick their asses. lol seriously Ultimate Thing has shown to be better than Ultimate Thor in Ultimate Secret and Ultimate Juggernaut has shown to be better than Ultimate Colossus in Ultimate X-Men.

Ultimate Thing & Juggs win 9/10.

As for The Thing vs Colossus, in 616 I think Thing would win because of durability and Strength. In the ultimate Universe I think Colossus would win. Colossus has shown more strength and durability than Thing so far. I mean Thing was taken out by a buzukia, as for Colossus he has taken a sudmerine out of the ocean,Stoped a speeding train, stoped a fariswhell, thrown a 100 ft sentinal 200 feet in the air, survived a nuke blast, and has fought greater enemies(Magneto, Thor, Ironman) then Thing(Besides Zombie Hulk).

As for combat experience experience in 616 I go with Thing, but in the Ultimate Universe I go with Colossus. As Qicksilber said Thing was a high school football player before becoming a hero while Colossus was in the Russian Mafia.

So in a 1 on 1 fight Colossus vs Thing I go with Colossus because of combat experience, strength, and durability. Colossus has just shown more of all these so far in the Ultimate universe.

As for Juggernaut we have no idea what he can do, but we know what Thor can do, and thats crush Juggernaut.

XerxesLogan
A) who says he killed Zombie Hulk? On top of the fact it was undead Hulk.....
B) Undefeated? Who really has he faught that was that impressive? Ult Doom? haha A dieing lord of the N-Zone and a giant monster? Ughh that one I'm not even going to dignify with a response
C) Can breathe poisinious gasses.....how in the hell would/does that matter? Collosus doesn't even breathe when in steel form...

And also as a side comment......it seems every anti-wolvie fan is bringing up the Ultimate Hulk/Wolverine crossover pics.....It is the first 3 pages guys....there are 6 issiues! You haven't even seen how or what happens yet. Its also the bloody Ultimate Hulk! He kicked the shit out of the Ultimates and an entire alien space fleet by himself!

OneDumbG0
Why is Ult. Juggy in this fight? Didn't Ult. Cap take him down with one shield toss in 'Ultimate War?' Throw in Ult. Hulk or Ult. Cap in place of Ult. Juggy and I think you have a more serious fight.

Lucid Lui
Thor and Colossus win this. Ult. Thor seems to be underatted around here. And Colossus is, IMO, the most impressive powerhouse in the Ult. Universe so far.

As for the ultimate Secret showing that Thing would beat Thor... When exactly did this happen? All i've seen showed that Thing was more Durable than Thor. But nothing to suggest that Thing could take the kind of Punishment that Thor would dish.

Tony Stark
A) who says he killed Zombie Hulk? On top of the fact it was undead Hulk.....
B) Undefeated? Who really has he faught that was that impressive? Ult Doom? haha A dieing lord of the N-Zone and a giant monster? Ughh that one I'm not even going to dignify with a response
C) Can breathe poisinious gasses.....how in the hell would/does that matter? Collosus doesn't even breathe when in steel form...

And also as a side comment......it seems every anti-wolvie fan is bringing up the Ultimate Hulk/Wolverine crossover pics.....It is the first 3 pages guys....there are 6 issiues! You haven't even seen how or what happens yet. Its also the bloody Ultimate Hulk! He kicked the shit out of the Ultimates and an entire alien space fleet by himself!

A) If zombie Ult HULK wasn't dead they wouldn't have just walked away from him because he would gotten up and zombified some more characters which he didn't... He was dead...

B) You've obviously never even read Ult FF #4 and #5 The Molemans monster was without question a mega high CL100 and was 200+ft tall and weighed 250-300 tons at least and Ben KO'd him in 3 blows...

C) Can you name anybody else that has to breathe to live that can do that...It means that even Ben's lungs are Ultified too...

Ult HULK ain't shit... Ult THING is the MAN...

soujaboy09
A) If zombie Ult HULK wasn't dead they wouldn't have just walked away from him because he would gotten up and zombified some more characters which he didn't... He was dead...

B) You've obviously never even read Ult FF #4 and #5 The Molemans monster was without question a mega high CL100 and was 200+ft tall and weighed 250-300 tons at least and Ben KO'd him in 3 blows...

C) Can you name anybody else that has to breathe to live that can do that...It means that even Ben's lungs are Ultified too...

Ult HULK ain't shit... Ult THING is the MAN...

your crazy, That mole monster sucked and Ultimate Thing sucks. How do you know how strong this thing is anyway. and aah Ultimate Hulk would smash ultimae thing.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Why is Ult. Juggy in this fight? Didn't Ult. Cap take him down with one shield toss in 'Ultimate War?' Throw in Ult. Hulk or Ult. Cap in place of Ult. Juggy and I think you have a more serious fight. Ultimate Juggy knocked out Colossus. It was off panel I think.

Now he has the Gem and is hella more powerful now.

XerxesLogan
No I can't name anyone eles...the FF are the only people within the Ultimate universes to go to the N-Zone.

Undefeated is still a realitive term, it was a giant monster in a FF book.....they pop up like daisies. Give me a person of decent power or threat level and I'll give undefeated to ya.

Zombie Hulk.....zombie.......translate....easy to knock down, maim or destroy.....undead/already half dead...if not more

Tony Stark
Originally posted by soujaboy09
your crazy, That mole monster sucked and Ultimate Thing sucks. How do you know how strong this thing is anyway. and aah Ultimate Hulk would smash ultimae thing.

Pretty easy...

Look at what he was doing to the surrounding area just by coming up out of the ground cars, trucks, buses etc... flying everywhere...

He was holding and crushing a grey hound bus in his right hand and it looked like he was holding a rolled up newspaper...

Ult THING would do the same thing to Ult HULK as he did the Ult Zombie HULK.

3 blows for a 200+ft tall 300ton MEGA high CL100 monster.

1 blow for Ult HULK sounds about right...

Lucid Lui
^ There's nothing at all to suggest that Zombie Hulk was anywhere near Ult. Hulk's strength. For all we know he could've been 10 times stronger that Ult. Hulk, or 10 times weaker.

It was impressive that Thing took him down, but there's not enough evidence to compare him to other versions of the Hulk. Therefore it can't be used as evidence that Thing could take down other Hulks.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
^ There's nothing at all to suggest that Zombie Hulk was anywhere near Ult. Hulk's strength. For all we know he could've been 10 times stronger that Ult. Hulk, or 10 times weaker.

It was impressive that Thing took him down, but there's not enough evidence to compare him to other versions of the Hulk. Therefore it can't be used as evidence that Thing could take down other Hulks.

I'm going to use this as a gauge and I think that it makes sense...

Magneto was able to send somewhere around 100ish cars and trucks etc... raining down on the other zombied heros... So his power is very comparible to 616 or the regular Ult Magneto's power give or take...

And he said that he had fought the zombie Ult HULK already and he had given him some trouble...

So that being said my assumtion is that the Zombie Ult HULK is pretty damn tough himself potentionally as tough as 616 or the regular Ult HULK...

Although this is all just speculation off of what the alternate Ult Magneto did with his powers...

It's IMO it's very plausable...

xmarksthespot
More like 25-30 cars/trucks, predominantly cars. Ultimate Magneto has lifted 100+ Sentinels with ease, while rearranging their circuitry.

There is nothing to suggest that the zombied Hulk was incredibly strong, or durable. There is nothing to suggest that it was dead.

Thor was a zombie... while a diabetic girl wasn't.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
More like 25-30 cars/trucks, predominantly cars. Ultimate Magneto has lifted 100+ Sentinels with ease, while rearranging their circuitry.

There is nothing to suggest that the zombied Hulk was incredibly strong, or durable. There is nothing to suggest that it was dead.

Thor was a zombie... while a diabetic girl wasn't.

Do you really think that 20-30 cars are going to take out 75-80+ heroes NOT... And BTW don't forget about the semis, straight trucks, and fuel tankers...

How many versions of The HULK can you name that aren't...And if he wasn't dead the others wouldn't have just stood around they would have gotten the hell out of there...

THOR was a zombie just like all of the other heros because he was biten by a zombie and the diabetic girl wasn't a zombie because...work with me now... SHE WASN'T BITEN...very good... (I thought everyone knew how the zombie thing worked...)

And another reason to think that zombie HULK was similar to the other versions is when he was making his 1st apperance wanting Ult Reed for his own lunch all the other zombie heroes got the f#ck out his way THOR, Herc, Namor included...

grey fox
Isn't ultimate juggs a mutant ?......

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
Isn't ultimate juggs a mutant ?......

yes

grey fox
Then he dies....very quickly

Daredant
Metal (Col.) + God (Thor) > Rock (Thing) + Magic Human (Jugg)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.